3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

steven chiverton

this doesn't tell you what the black is but it was on some other site but they all have the letter c on them so and only 12 have no black on them so if that letter c on them all has anything to make them better this is what ive found about that letter c

TimeFlipper

gee i only just saw these piranhas on the new jungle cruise dvd out today with Dwayne Johnson ill make sure i wear some concrete lined titanium jocks and socks for them fish
Maybe seeing those piranhas was a warning about what i told you regarding your time machine veering off course due to inaccurate Picofarad values!!
Not even the TimeFlipper with his highly accurate Time-Machine components, courtesy of Farnell Ultra Components, would be able to save you from being ravished by hungry concrete and titanium eating piranhas!! :eek: :oops:..

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
gee i only just saw these piranhas on the new jungle cruise dvd out today with Dwayne Johnson ill make sure i wear some concrete lined titanium jocks and socks for them fish
Maybe seeing those piranhas was a warning about what i told you regarding your time machine veering off course due to inaccurate Picofarad values!!
Not even the TimeFlipper with his highly accurate Time-Machine components, courtesy of Farrell Ultra Components, would be able to save you from being ravished by hungry concrete and titanium eating piranhas!! :eek: :oops:..

1633379190680.png

A Safer Alternative.

(I'll get me coat.......)

steven chiverton

all the component values i got from the jayycar electronics store how much dose Farrell charge on them are they expensive ill get some latter and build a more accurate version then if they have all the values i need

TimeFlipper

all the component values i got from the jayycar electronics store how much dose Farrell charge on them are they expensive ill get some latter and build a more accurate version then if they have all the values i need
Sorry Cobber, the company name is Farnell not Farrell as i put before, just put a quick search on them Steve...

steven chiverton

ive looked at some high accuracy ceramic capacitors online, and the higher accuracy ones are mainly high voltage ones, and they dont cover the low value ceramics, i used as for the black tops on them, it turns out to be something relating to its temperature not tolerance theres some conflicting information about that anyhow the tolerance is around 2.5% another bit of info says 0.5% so thats a pain, so the letter c signifies that and so thats not to bad, i recently made a simple looking amplifier that amps the ac audio signals but one of the tip 122 transistor details online says its a pnp when its a npn and the real datasheets say its npn so theres some component disinformation out there to , i wired up my tesla 3,6,9, based frequency generators and i used one out of 3 frequency counter kits i have and even though i dont have a proper digital signal generator to check and set the calibrations properly i got frequencies that range from 25 to 3o kilohertz and the humen hearing range goes to 20 khz max and when i used the piezo to test the frequencies when i got to the 30 kilohertz range i can easily hear it when our hearing was supposed to be up to 20khz only. so i have better hearing and can hear the 30khz sound in fact its similar to the sound of my own tinnitus in my ear but just louder in volume and when i point the pezio towards my bedroom door which was open i can hear the variations in this high pitch sound when i wave my hand a few feet in front of the piezo like a bat s sonar so this has some good uses after all using this as a ultrasound radar and the sound sure is handy for the dark environment . ill do more tests latter when i design a pvc circuit box for this. and if you have tinnitus and are used to it then you'll easily get used to this 30khz similar sounding ultrasound , which some rumors' online believe that its just the higher vibration of your body's frequency you hear ,? and the amplifier i made only amplifies my ac frequency generators frequencies to a 8 ohms speaker and not a pezio speaker with the same 8 ohms rating on it it wont work with pizeos i have here separated from the plastic horn assembly now the strange thing it works with smaller pizeos i brought on e bay before , strange isent it it powers one out of two pizeos and a speaker with an 8 ohms coil i tried measuring the coil resistance of the speaker easily done but try it with the piezo that has 8 ohms on it dosent do so its probably fake information as if its stamped with 8 ohms on one out of two pizeos it should then read something on the multimeter but it wont it just zeros out or goes oL i think thats over load also the highest frequency sound to one out of two pizeos it powers only sounds almost like directional but is louder when you point it at yourself.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

Farnell has an Australian distributor and i checked them and only found one of the value ceramic capacitors i used in my capacitor circuit but its high voltage only so dam that they dont have the values i used in the 50 volts range at all

TimeFlipper

ive looked at some high accuracy ceramic capacitors online, and the higher accuracy ones are mainly high voltage ones, and they dont cover the low value ceramics, i used as for the black tops on them, it turns out to be something relating to its temperature not tolerance theres some conflicting information about that anyhow the tolerance is around 2.5% another bit of info says 0.5% so thats a pain, so the letter c signifies that and so thats not to bad, i recently made a simple looking amplifier that amps the ac audio signals but one of the tip 122 transistor details online says its a pnp when its a npn and the real datasheets say its npn so theres some component disinformation out there to , i wired up my tesla 3,6,9, based frequency generators and i used one out of 3 frequency counter kits i have and even though i dont have a proper digital signal generator to check and set the calibrations properly i got frequencies that range from 25 to 3o kilohertz and the humen hearing range goes to 20 khz max and when i used the piezo to test the frequencies when i got to the 30 kilohertz range i can easily hear it when our hearing was supposed to be up to 20khz only. so i have better hearing and can hear the 30khz sound in fact its similar to the sound of my own tinnitus in my ear but just louder in volume and when i point the pezio towards my bedroom door which was open i can hear the variations in this high pitch sound when i wave my hand a few feet in front of the piezo like a bat s sonar so this has some good uses after all using this as a ultrasound radar and the sound sure is handy for the dark environment . ill do more tests latter when i design a pvc circuit box for this. and if you have tinnitus and are used to it then you'll easily get used to this 30khz similar sounding ultrasound , which some rumors' online believe that its just the higher vibration of your body's frequency you hear ,? and the amplifier i made only amplifies my ac frequency generators frequencies to a 8 ohms speaker and not a pezio speaker with the same 8 ohms rating on it it wont work with pizeos i have here separated from the plastic horn assembly now the strange thing it works with smaller pizeos i brought on e bay before , strange isent it it powers one out of two pizeos and a speaker with an 8 ohms coil i tried measuring the coil resistance of the speaker easily done but try it with the piezo that has 8 ohms on it dosent do so its probably fake information as if its stamped with 8 ohms on one out of two pizeos it should then read something on the multimeter but it wont it just zeros out or goes oL i think thats over load also the highest frequency sound to one out of two pizeos it powers only sounds almost like directional but is louder when you point it at yourself.
I dont think you are hearing frequencies in the 25khz to 30khz range...You need to check your own frequency counters...If you recall, you made an error with those tuning forks you believed went to 40khz a few months ago....Most of the rear warning devices nowadays are built within the White Sound frequency range of 20hz to 20khz..

I think years ago when car reversing alarms first came out they were all in the ultrasonic frequency ranges, and most probably they pissed off the bats which made them attack the drivers in their cars...That happened to me some years back when i was reversing into barrier gates leading to fields in the countryside along with some of my newer girlfriends, they never saw me again after the bat attacks :eek:;)..