3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

steven chiverton

just tried the 19 khz in my tone generator like you asked and its still loud enough and at 1hz on my other circuit its like a heartbeat sound

Last edited:

steven chiverton

ive uploaded a video of the design which isent finished till i design a new pvc circuit box for it and in the video i showed and demonstrated the nhc tone generator and 19.1 kilohertz and how you can hear it easy my tone generator goes up to around 22khz and thats just over what they say our hearing range is and i still can hear it and play it theres a button on the nch tone generator and its not used so thers no tones on top to remove so this is what i got at around the 19khz mark

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

luckily sounds you cant hear can be amplified enough so you can hear them, my nch sound program on my pc only goes up to 22 khz thats 2 more than the so called said maximum of 20 khz but in the video ive uploaded they sure demonstrate that we can hear higher frequencies and luckily we have preamp circuits which i have one of and used in my ghosts boxes as the preamp also had another amplifier stage to amplify low level signals, i believe theres no limit to what you can amplify so you can hear them , bats we cant hear them but theres technology out there that enables you to hear them thanks to time flipper electronics technology nothings' impossible these days , oh the 22khz in my chc tone generator sure is loud enough and thats the maximum it goes to .
Cobber Steve, you believe what you want to believe thats your prerogative, i have 200watt amps, they cannot amplify ultrasonic frequencies that can be heard with human ears...But you have the right to your own opinions (You can see 2 of my amps in my profile picture)...I`m off have fun (y):D..

Harte

Since Tesla was in love with a dove, and actually wanted to marry it, I wonder...
Does this theory of his have anything to do with a goose drinking wine, or a tobacco-chewing monkey on a streetcar?

Harte

TimeFlipper

Since Tesla was in love with a dove, and actually wanted to marry it, I wonder...
Does this theory of his have anything to do with a goose drinking wine, or a tobacco-chewing monkey on a streetcar?

Harte
WOW Hartey, so you too have seen that goose drinking a 2015 Rheingau Trockenbeerenauslese, PLUS the dove Tesla wanted to marry, AND the baccy chewing hitch-hiking mariachi monkey on the back of a Mexican streetcar, as well!! :LOL:..

steven chiverton

Cobber Steve, baby a 200 watts amp wont amp up very low level signals alone as you need a preamp to amplify the lowest level signals first before the amp can amplify them, so no matter how powerful the amp is it wont amplify very low level signals without a preamplifier.

steven chiverton

Cobber Steve, baby you believe what you want to believe thats your prerogative, i have 2 watt amps, they cannot amplify ultrasonic frequencies that can be heard with human ears...But you have the right to your own opinions (You can see 2 of my amps in my profile picture)...I`m off have fun (y):D..

steven chiverton

Cobber Steve, baby you believe what you want to believe thats your prerogative, i have 2 watt amps, they cannot amplify ultrasonic frequencies that can be heard with human ears...But you have the right to your own opinions (You can see 2 of my amps in my profile picture)...I`m off have fun (y):D..

Last edited:

steven chiverton

you cant just amplify a very low level signal as you need a preamplifier stage to amplify before you big amp can amp it up more as your amp may only amp certain signals above a threshold uncle time flipper than below

Last edited: