3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

steven chiverton

yes i admitted the tuning fork mistake it was 220 hz not 40 kilohertz anyhow the 30 khz sound is nearly like the tinnitus sound in my ears so its easy to compare it nearly as this was a tiny bit louder and bounces off walls like sonar and i can easily hear the variations of it when i wave my hand around in front of the piezo i have 3 frequency counter kits so ill check with each one when i get to it even though they all need to be calibrated but i trust they may be correct i trust you've herd the sounds of those electronic mozie repeller circuits if you have ya ears close to them you can still hear them just. i have one of these car reversing piezo alarms and its in my bajack capacitor circuit, gee i never herd of bats attacking with the sounds of them thats a first ever

TimeFlipper

yes i admitted the tuning fork mistake it was 220 hz not 40 kilohertz anyhow the 30 khz sound is nearly like the tinnitus sound in my ears so its easy to compare it nearly as this was a tiny bit louder and bounces off walls like sonar and i can easily hear the variations of it when i wave my hand around in front of the piezo i have 3 frequency counter kits so ill check with each one when i get to it even though they all need to be calibrated but i trust they may be correct i trust you've herd the sounds of those electronic mozie repeller circuits if you have ya ears close to them you can still hear them just. i have one of these car reversing piezo alarms and its in my bajack capacitor circuit, gee i never herd of bats attacking with the sounds of them thats a first ever
Tinnitis pitch is between 5khz to 10khz, please check it for yourself cobber..

steven chiverton

when i was still going to primary school i used to play around with the back of the circuit board in a small transistor radio with a peace of short wire tapping it here and there till the radio gave off a high pitch sound bit louder than tinnitus and i hid it in my mates mums kitchen and she herd it still but just coundent find it as you cant pinpoint its location cause it bounces off everything

TimeFlipper

Steve, the only reason you can hear the piezo transducer in the Bajak flux capacitor is because its within the normal hearing range...If you chose the frequency from that Bajax flux capacitor circuit it would be around 4khz, check it out, its definately not in the ultrasonic areas above 20khz..

steven chiverton

i know but i used one of my frequency generators to feed the bajack capacitor as an experiment to see what i get thus bypassing the dc 27 volts battery input by runing the frequency generator output to the bajack capacitor and got nothing yet just that it did enough to power the piezo in the bajack capacitor , and i didn't run all my 70 frequencies through it just a few

steven chiverton

Tinnitis pitch is between 5khz to 10khz, please check it for yourself cobber..
yes i see in most cases what about the rest,
between 5 kHz and 10 kHz

In most cases, tinnitus pitch or frequency range is between 5 kHz and 10 kHz, and loudness between 5 and 15 dB above the hearing threshold.

TimeFlipper

yes i see in most cases what about the rest,
between 5 kHz and 10 kHz

In most cases, tinnitus pitch or frequency range is between 5 kHz and 10 kHz, and loudness between 5 and 15 dB above the hearing threshold.
Yes i understand what you have to put up with Steve, tinnitus is a very nasty thing to suffer :(...There are helpful video`s on You Tube for people like yourself who suffer with tinnitis, why not try out a few of them..

steven chiverton

luckily sounds you cant hear can be amplified enough so you can hear them, my nch sound program on my pc only goes up to 22 khz thats 2 more than the so called said maximum of 20 khz but in the video ive uploaded they sure demonstrate that we can hear higher frequencies and luckily we have preamp circuits which i have one of and used in my ghosts boxes as the preamp also had another amplifier stage to amplify low level signals, i believe theres no limit to what you can amplify so you can hear them , bats we cant hear them but theres technology out there that enables you to hear them thanks to time flipper electronics technology nothings' impossible these days , oh the 22khz in my chc tone generator sure is loud enough and thats the maximum it goes to .