3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
i just thought is the electric motors mass being partially canceled so it aligns in the vertical position towards the earths core center

I was thinking it might have something to do with a different type of power signal coming to the motor. Perhaps an RPM check of the motor speed might show a difference between the two different power states.

steven chiverton

i have no way of knowing how to check the motor speed but powering it just i feed it a square wave to and even if the motor was slow or fast it still wont balance in its spindle unless its run through the scalar beamer experiment with square wave frequency injections. ive started a conversation with professor opummur see what he can make of its bizarre behavior

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
i have no way of knowing how to check the motor speed but powering it just i feed it a square wave to and even if the motor was slow or fast it still wont balance in its spindle unless its run through the scalar beamer experiment with square wave frequency injections. ive started a conversation with professor opummur see what he can make of its bizarre behavior

I suppose you could make a sound recording of both power applied and Scalar Beamer power applied. Then measure the sound frequency outputs between the two setups.

steven chiverton

ive cut the red positive wire to the scalar beamers electric motors positive input and included my digital multimeter in series to measure the current draw then as i slide the magnet around the outside of the motors body the current draw increased and when i slide the magnets more to reduce the motors speed the current draw dropped and during the tests the motor never got warm or hot , i shot a video of it strangely the positions of the magnets had to adjusted more to get the extra speed and more to get the lower speeds compared to the first time s.

steven chiverton

another addition to my frequency generating circuits , looks a bit like an em pump but its different, with the em pump which ive built before and tested, really dose throw the magnetic field of a spinning magnet on a motor out much further than a still magnet dose . this design is different as it has 2 compressed opposing powerful disc shaped magnets at the top, so this gets bizarre, as to what its going to do in any experiments as its never been done before so its a bit like a scalar beamer set up except the coil is around the base of the pvc made frame and over the coil is insulated alliuminium tape , i used that cause like my frequency generators, the insulated alliuminium foil has a capacitive affect, and it seems to conduct the aura or body's e fields which influenced my frequency generators. just by touching the alliuminium tape which is not connected or touching the inside circuit board at all. now the i took advantage of the capacitive effect of the alliuminium tape and covered the coil with it so its now its a coil and capacitor all in one , and the 2 red wires one runs to the start of coil from the battery positive output , and from the end of the coil goes to motors positive terminal the second red wire is to feed the frequency generators output and the black wire goes from battery neg to the motors negative when the motors fired up i only have to make a biological connection to the foil and the capacitive effect will build up in the foil as its capacitive nature then dose what i hope it may do do via influence . a basic test fire without the frequency generator connected the whole thing rotates clockwise like a tesla zero time reference generator .

Attachments

• IMG_2538.jpg new em pump design, pic 1.jpg
    IMG_2538.jpg new em pump design, pic 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2539.jpg new em pumd design pic 2.jpg
    IMG_2539.jpg new em pumd design pic 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2540.jpg new em pump deisgn pic 3.jpg
    IMG_2540.jpg new em pump deisgn pic 3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1

steven chiverton

im sure the tests im doing may add some unknown ideas to a new hdr design or more heres the latest logged notes and it gets even more bizarre

Date is now the 23-4-2020.

ive did another test of my scalar beamers now i fired both up and even place the 2 electric motors against each other and even put them axil against axil to see if anything different happens , but when i powerd just one i had it sitting on my large graph pad , it was moving right and left and right and left repeatedly and i was observing the squares on the graph pad where the motor moved to and backwards from , so i then placed my hand on the graph pad and had my fingers arced like a bridge right where the motor went to before going backwards , and i noticed that the motor when it moves forwards always stopped right where my hand was placed as if its sensing my bodies e fields or aura then it went back and then forwards again but never right under my hand just a tiny bit , and when i took my hand away the motor then moved right past where my hand was placed before , i repeated this more times and the results was always the same its being stopped and repelled by my hands e fields or aura every time till i take my hand away then it goes further and even past the area i had my hand placed over , this is a very good clue to more things to discover yet .