3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

Art

I applaud you on the fabulous effort to make sense of the 3 6 9 Tesla conundrum Cousin Cobber (y):cool:..
My only concerns are the values of the capacitors not being very accurate...If you recall i made a posting regarding the accuracy
of a cheap 50k potentiometer, some were 47k, and others were 53k, the same inaccuracy would also occur in capacotors..

Farrell components for example are extremely accurate, for example a 50k potentiometer IS precisely 50k...Of course you will pay more for the accuracy, but to prove a point you would need highly accurate potentiometers/capacitors/resistors etc, just the same as real Time-Machines need high accuracy components Cobber...If you try to build a Time-Machine using cheap components, it will never ever work Steve (n)..
This time i am Not totally agree, there is variable tiny resistor that can be done the exact value. I am not certain that value influance on time traveling issue because time travel dosn't exist. It can be space travel to another same earth planet but in another cosmos. Time travel suppose to put the earth at the same place than the time destination. And You cannot move planets by yourself :).

Art

i didn't find a scalar motor its just a plain hobby motor i brought at jaycar electronics and i made the pvc former to wind my coil onto by hand and inside is 2 compressed magnets compressed together using the screw holes at each ends of the magnets if you've seem my pdf files
Yes, you are more precise than me. I have see the pdf. Maybe Language are the tower of babbel, nobody understand nobody. I am native french, and french is the most difficult language. The gramarr is incomprensible for a stranger. Even a stranger bac+8 in french language don't speack well french, i have meeting this case one day. :). English is between latin and nordic language.

Art

all the component values i got from the jayycar electronics store how much dose Farrell charge on them are they expensive ill get some latter and build a more accurate version then if they have all the values i need

Cobber Steve, you believe what you want to believe thats your prerogative, i have 200watt amps, they cannot amplify ultrasonic frequencies that can be heard with human ears...But you have the right to your own opinions (You can see 2 of my amps in my profile picture)...I`m off have fun (y):D..
Audio amplifier stop at 20 khz . mossfet can done zéro to 1 mega hertz minimum. Because you need a 150 khz wave to achieve somes stuffs. Audio amplifiers can be used for others think, like resonance of a coil.

Art

ive had a theory that unstable frequencies would be more unstable due to some unknown anomalies and if you was to be near a vortex this would effect the frequency stability more than just a sensor could and i think when people have frequency counters no one bothered to try even explain the cause of frequency instabilities and i think they be the most best sensor in there own rights
It is a really problem when you design an oscilator. Even the connections makes the frequency difference, even the type of cell make the frequency difference.

To detect a vortex, or a magnetic field, take a compass, turn on your circuit, if the compass move, the circuit is electromagnetic. If the compass move like a clock, it is a vortex. Simple !

Art

ive conducted some rough experiments using a 5 inch woofer at first i double spray coated it with a small spray can of clear top coat i brought at an auto place called repcos this the clear top coat you spray when you painted your car , anyhow the first experiment i used my second tesla 3,6,9 number based frequency generator and i put some water into the woofer since the clear top coat was well dried and water proofed the woofer , and ran through the frequencies to see what happens anyhow dident notice any patterns on the water at higher frequencies and using a woofer with 8 ohms impedance changes the intensity of the frequency sound compared to using a piezo speaker , anyhow not seeing any patterns in the water there was something i dident pay attention to but i changed to my first frequency generator and went through the frequencies when i got to one it created a pattern on the water that looked like it started at the center id say its a number not used much but seems to be the starting point number 1 then formed circles one around the other till it got to the middel this held for a short time before it changed by itself and then formed a pattern i cannot describe but caught on video and uploaded to YouTube, i then rotated the frequency know up to a higher frequency and again noticed nothing till i viewed the clear mirror like reflection on the surface of the water it was clear before but now distorted so im backed off that frequency till the mirrored reflection on the water was clear again then turned it back up to the frequency that was distorting again so i did this a few times and the results was the same and the water dident show any patterns that can be seen so i think its on a microscopic level and in the crystalline structure of the water was being altered so fine you cant see any patterns and yet my cam corder could not capture that on video so i can only see it with my the naked eyes when i view the mirrored surface of the water at an angle , so i backed off the frequency where the pattern in the water formed starting at what id say was circles in a circle before it formed an indescribable pattern and i then kept adding more and more water to see if it can still maintain that indescribable pattern and it seems to do it ok for such a small woofer , more experiments to do yet as ill need a few mirrors and some bits and peace's to see if it can change the reflected image at other certain frequencies and if it cant be filmed like before ill try the high speed video with slow motion replay to try bring out the unseen so you can capture it on video and ill try some laser reflections on that mirrored water see what it dose to that when its very flatt and still and mirrored while subjecting it to that high frequency again. so all up higher frequencies microscopically alters the crystalline structure of the surface of the water so fine you cant see any patterns but the change of reflections on the water from clear to distorted indicates some thing is going on, ive seen these video's on YouTube showing patterns forming in water and even sand when on top of a plate over a speaker but no reflections

I have done i remember the same close experiment with woofers. But with rock cristal instead of water. Seems a sort if communication, the starting point ?

Mayhem

Zenith
It is a really problem when you design an oscilator. Even the connections makes the frequency difference, even the type of cell make the frequency difference.

To detect a vortex, or a magnetic field, take a compass, turn on your circuit, if the compass move, the circuit is electromagnetic. If the compass move like a clock, it is a vortex. Simple !
Can you do a video of an example of this?

steven chiverton

ill get a compass next pension day but some are sensitive to em fields from voltage carrying wires to and the natural ac mains so that be hard

Art

Can you do a video of an example of this?
I have only achieve simple move of a compass, with a magnetic field. It need to trying to make the compass move with 90 degres dephased signal in 2 wire in form of a cross. In the begining, the compass need to move slowly, and more and more with the frequency change. :).