3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

steven chiverton

i did some more test of my tesla 3,6,9 number based frenquency generator on some ormus heres my logged notes
i did some mores tests with this second tesla 3,6,9 number based frequency generator this one i layed a small sheet of foil on top of the piezo and put a rough small pile or powered ormus on top it wasent all powdered but there was a good amount of powdered ormus in it and i ran through all the various frequencies and the ormus pile in the center dident break up and just mainly the outside lumps and smaller bits jumped around soem went off the foil and some went to the edge and came back but despite the amount of powered ormus in it at no time what so ever did it even try to form any pattern on the foil from any of the frequencies and a replay of the high speed video i also shot of it there was a time where the activity was so crazy i thought it was distorting anyhow it appears that this ormus just dident want to even try and form a pattern from the vibrations even some of it the lager bits bounced around and the tiny bits did lesser i think ill have to re watch the footage and look for any more strange behavior patterns in it all

steven chiverton

ive been searching all over for a decent simple frequency doubler and found one online and its only 5 parts and so i built it and tested it and shot a video and even uploaded it to YouTube and to my exciting surprise it dose more than double my frequencies and from one test from one of my frequency generators i got frequencies in the high kilohertz range hundreds of kilohertz and even high megahertz range , ill be trying it out on the tesla 3,6,9 number based frequency generators next , the frequency doubler schematic i found on YouTube was only tried on i think around 5 waveforms and it dident include ac but ive got amazing results so far from it and they are far more than doubled frequencies

TimeFlipper

ive been searching all over for a decent simple frequency doubler and found one online and its only 5 parts and so i built it and tested it and shot a video and even uploaded it to YouTube and to my exciting surprise it dose more than double my frequencies and from one test from one of my frequency generators i got frequencies in the high kilohertz range hundreds of kilohertz and even high megahertz range , ill be trying it out on the tesla 3,6,9 number based frequency generators next , the frequency doubler schematic i found on YouTube was only tried on i think around 5 waveforms and it dident include ac but ive got amazing results so far from it and they are far more than doubled frequencies
What device did you use to measure those frequencies in the "hundreds of kilohertz and high megahertz ranges", plus what were the INPUT frequencies?

steven chiverton

i used one out of 3 frequency counter kits and i used one of my number of various frequency generators so the frequencies all vary and details are in my logs but all over the place you can see in my video the high frequencies and the frequency doubler seems to do more than double them and the man who put it in YouTube says it can take 4 wave forms and they didn't include ac so i included it as the doubler handles it better and i haven't tested all my other frequency generators with the frequency doublers

TimeFlipper

i used one out of 3 frequency counter kits and i used one of my number of various frequency generators so the frequencies all vary and details are in my logs but all over the place you can see in my video the high frequencies and the frequency doubler seems to do more than double them and the man who put it in YouTube says it can take 4 wave forms and they didn't include ac so i included it as the doubler handles it better and i haven't tested all my other frequency generators with the frequency doublers
Can you send the You Tube link to your video please cobber Steve?

steven chiverton

the solid dot means megahertz and the flashing dot means kilohertz on the frequency counter the signal to the ultrasonic speaker you can hear it at the lowest frequency but the doubler circuit was also putting out more and it varies to the lowest signal measured before in other tests before i made the doubler circuit was 0.001 hertz and the second was around 5-6 hertz the frequency doubler seems to give higher frequency outputs and due to some capacitive effects from touching the insulated foils strips around the top of the circuit box the readings was being altered till i realized that in the video so i then adjusted the frequencies without touching the insulated foil strip, the piezo speaker also appears to have some effect and when switched on the frequency jumped another megahertz

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

the solid dot means megahertz and the flashing dot means kilohertz on the frequency counter the signal to the ultrasonic speaker you can hear it at the lowest frequency but the doubler circuit was also putting out more and it varies to the lowest signal measured before in other tests before i made the doubler circuit was 0.001 hertz and the second was around 5-6 hertz the frequency doubler seems to give higher frequency outputs and due to some capacitive effects from touching the insulated foils strips around the top of the circuit box the readings was being altered till i realized that in the video so i then adjusted the frequencies without touching the insulated foil strip, the piezo speaker also appears to have some effect and when switched on the frequency jumped another megahertz
Did you buy that frequency counter already assembled, or did you buy the frequency counter in parts and had to assemble it yourself? :)..

steven chiverton

i brought it as a kit i put together and they say its 1hz to 50 MHz but i think its minimum frequency as the readings ive got in the MHz range exceed that of 5o MHz and heres the link for that as the one i gave you i think was the kilohertz ranges from my tesla 3,6,9 frequency generator circuit

TimeFlipper

i brought it as a kit i put together and they say its 1hz to 50 MHz but i think its minimum frequency as the readings ive got in the MHz range exceed that of 5o MHz and heres the link for that as the one i gave you i think was the kilohertz ranges from my tesla 3,6,9 frequency generator circuit
Can you tell me what type the Integrated Circuit is please Steve :)..