3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

steven chiverton

heres the slightly corrected version just added the dot between the positive input and top line to both 10k resistors

Attachments

• IMG_2368.JPG
    IMG_2368.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1

TimeFlipper

4011 its a 4011 frequency doubler circuit
Steve, with great respect i doubt your audio frequency counter has the ability to read out megahertz frequencies...You mentioned in your previous video that the frequency counter was showing frequencies in the Kilohertz range which you thought was weird...Remove all that wiring from your previous video and leave the frequency counter standing on its own without any wiring attached to it..

Then put 2 connecting wires into the frequency counter and then put the other 2 ends of the wires into an audio output that you "know" is 100 percent accurate and then see what the read out is on your frequency counter, which should be the same as the audio output that you "know" is 100 per cent accurate..

steven chiverton

the frequency counter is a 1 hertz to 50 mhz counter of course it can read megahertz thats in the design and data with it its stamped on the kit 1 to 50 mhz frequency counter the wires from it go to the signal output of my frequency generator thats how it works and it counts the kilohertz ranges are dependent on the capacitor values used for each frequency generator and ive. selected that many values for various frequencies and they cover low frequencies and kilohertz ones and megahertz so ive got many values for ,my frequency counter reads any frequencies not just audio thats why they call them frequency counters and i run them to piezo speakers and get audio signal outputs for the various frequencies and due to the extra higher audio output signal sounds being so high thats why i thought it was wierd as then its more than double the frequency doubler was meant to put out when i run them through the 12 volts dc powerd frequency doubler , ill do more test latter busy trying to find more parts jaycar is out of stock on two, and if i tried to measure the same frequency output from the output thats where i got the frequency measurement from the first place before i switch the pezios on and due to some capacitance effect it jumps higher to and turning of the piezo seems to still show good frequencies to the signals of various ranges like hertz and kilohertz to megahertz run to the pizeos for sound signals which vary to the frequencies ive got outputting and they work to speakers to i get various audio sounds from various frequencies they dont have to be voice just ac signals like audio ac types

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

the frequency counter is a 1 hertz to 50 mhz counter of course it can read megahertz thats in the design and data with it its stamped on the kit 1 to 50 mhz frequency counter the wires from it go to the signal output of my frequency generator thats how it works and it counts the kilohertz ranges are dependent on the capacitor values used for each frequency generator and ive. selected that many values for various frequencies and they cover low frequencies and kilohertz ones and megahertz so ive got many values for ,my frequency counter reads any frequencies not just audio thats why they call them frequency counters and i run them to piezo speakers and get audio signal outputs for the various frequencies and due to the extra higher audio output signal sounds being so high thats why i thought it was wierd as then its more than double the frequency doubler was meant to put out when i run them through the 12 volts dc powerd frequency doubler , ill do more test latter busy trying to find more parts jaycar is out of stock on two, and if i tried to measure the same frequency output from the output thats where i got the frequency measurement from the first place before i switch the pezios on and due to some capacitance effect it jumps higher to and turning of the piezo seems to still show good frequencies to the signals of various ranges like hertz and kilohertz to megahertz run to the pizeos for sound signals which vary to the frequencies ive got outputting and they work to speakers to i get various audio sounds from various frequencies they dont have to be voice just ac signals like audio ac types
Good luck sorting out your frequency drifting problems cobber :D..

steven chiverton

i need the time flipper frequency stabilizer some frequencies are stable but using the frequency multiplier seems to not make some any better typing ac frequency stabilizer circuits i get crap about air conditioners ive found another frequency doubler but the integrated circuit listed in jaycar electronics is also out of stock like the 4011 is and im sure not going to wait till Christmas for that ive already got some of the 4011 coming soon in the mail from local

steven chiverton

ive had a theory that unstable frequencies would be more unstable due to some unknown anomalies and if you was to be near a vortex this would effect the frequency stability more than just a sensor could and i think when people have frequency counters no one bothered to try even explain the cause of frequency instabilities and i think they be the most best sensor in there own rights

steven chiverton

dont know what dr z has dont think ive seen it, frequencies i like to experiment with them find new things intention to experiment and seek out new things i get the feeling that these cycles that these frequencies do may be influenced by things like a vortex or em anomaly ufos ghosts and when mysterious things happen like power outage of lights going dim when ufos are around or bigfoot and batteries going flatt and are they really sucking power from most electronics etc i suspect they maybe slowing the ac cycles down so much that it becomes dc thats why ive integrated a simple ac polarity detector into them to monitor what dose happen in any case , the next frequency doubler im going to make and test out is the 4069 ic type and despite jaycar electronics online saying they out of stock i went in there anyhow and found out they wernt , so i brought some how about that disinformation on availability of part s