3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

steven chiverton

the video i shot was of my cupped hand in front of the double slit opposing piezo and the frequency generators are the 2 tesla 369 ones and the video replay was so long and showed nothing happening to my hand like in the former experiment, except a slight distortion in the replay on my finger and i dident have the camcorder pointing at the circuits leds only my hand so it wasent worth keeping so i deleted it till the next experiment when i do it again i did comment in my long video of the strange behavior of the flashing led but know the settings which it happened on so ill try again latter hope its not another one of those rare one off events where it cant be repeated again due to some unknown factor

TimeFlipper

the video i shot was of my cupped hand in front of the double slit opposing piezo and the frequency generators are the 2 tesla 369 ones and the video replay was so long and showed nothing happening to my hand like in the former experiment, except a slight distortion in the replay on my finger and i dident have the camcorder pointing at the circuits leds only my hand so it wasent worth keeping so i deleted it till the next experiment when i do it again i did comment in my long video of the strange behavior of the flashing led but know the settings which it happened on so ill try again latter hope its not another one of those rare one off events where it cant be repeated again due to some unknown factor
Ok Cousin Cobber, i look forward to seeing the video, when you get the time to make it (y):)..

steven chiverton

i watched a Russian video upload its got English language translation and i watched it and they entered an old church and from where i am in reference to the time the video was shot anytime in the past till now i got a whiff of a smell of either alcohol or and alcohol based cleaner so if one of them had alcohol on his breath or the church had the smell of an alcohol based cleaner in it i can smell it where i am like smelling smells in the past from the present half way around the world in a video , years ago me and my partner were watching a cooking show and we both can smell it was nice on the tv how can that be possible ?

TimeFlipper

i watched a Russian video upload its got English language translation and i watched it and they entered an old church and from where i am in reference to the time the video was shot anytime in the past till now i got a whiff of a smell of either alcohol or and alcohol based cleaner so if one of them had alcohol on his breath or the church had the smell of an alcohol based cleaner in it i can smell it where i am like smelling smells in the past from the present half way around the world in a video , years ago me and my partner were watching a cooking show and we both can smell it was nice on the tv how can that be possible ?
Could it be that what you are smelling, is actually what your brain/mind is "telling" you to smell?...For example, i packed up smoking a few months back, but if i want to, i can make myself imagine there is cigarette smell in my house..

steven chiverton

i dont drink alcohol and i cant even smell it thinking of it but this strange ability to smell something over long distance away in either a video or tv program is only a twice off event i dont think its the brain making you think that its strange as can be your brain can think many things but manifesting a smell only your nose can detect is a mystery when you dont drink at all ive left that on the Russian video comments on YouTube if they reply and answer yes to my qestion if one of them has a strong alcohol smell on there breath then its amazing indeed

TimeFlipper

i dont drink alcohol and i cant even smell it thinking of it but this strange ability to smell something over long distance away in either a video or tv program is only a twice off event i dont think its the brain making you think that its strange as can be your brain can think many things but manifesting a smell only your nose can detect is a mystery when you dont drink at all ive left that on the Russian video comments on YouTube if they reply and answer yes to my qestion if one of them has a strong alcohol smell on there breath then its amazing indeed
Those Russians could easily lie to you if they answer your question Steve...Anybody could easily lie to you, not everybody is honest you know..

steven chiverton

well they do good uploads and they can answer it or not at all then i cant confirm this strange sense of smell experience i think ive left comments before but they never answered anyhow only Russian speaking people get answers from them