3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

steven chiverton

my request page upload to answer your question was mysteriously failing to upload so somethings blocking me or stopping me and this is i think the second time since ive shared this on the Paranormalis

steven chiverton

ill have to re check all my ceramic capacitor bank total values to see if ive covered that 6p7 value which is the same for 6.7 pf or six point seven picofards

TimeFlipper

the lowest frequency from one out of a number of frequency generators also 6p7 is also a pico farads value for ceramic capacitors as the frequency was from my circuit i designed using pf value ceramic capacitors and the 6p7 isent listed as they may not of even made that value i think but with some calculations i could make that using the pf values ceramic capacitors available that 6p7 could be telling my to concentrate on that and it being information on the waters crystalline surface it could be telling me something a number im missing in my frequency generator calculations
We never know what type of calculations those pesky Aliens use, coming to Earth in their futuristic flying saucers :alien::eek:..

steven chiverton

ive built it already at first i got 78 kilohertz which was strange as in a ghost box session before i asked for the frequency for time travel they said 78 but didn't say if it was kilohertz or megahertz and after that i resolderd some areas of the circuit and added one flasher led as for some strange reason it wouldn't power 2 flashers from a modified polarity indicator and now the frequency has changed to 66 to 68 khz and when i test the output out the outputs resistance changes the led changes to now which is strange but i like it the ceramic capacitor values selected by the light glyphs on the water from my experiments has resulted in this and its strange. if i build a photophone maybe i can convert these mysterious light glyphs into some kind of sound, but the best part for even a light listener circuit is the old fairchild photo transistor and they are rare i used to have them before and the light listener converts every light to a different sound

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

ive built it already at first i got 78 kilohertz which was strange as in a ghost box session before i asked for the frequency for time travel they said 78 but didn't say if it was kilohertz or megahertz and after that i resolderd some areas of the circuit and added one flasher led as for some strange reason it wouldn't power 2 flashers from a modified polarity indicator and now the frequency has changed to 66 to 68 khz and when i test the output out the outputs resistance changes the led changes to now which is strange but i like it the ceramic capacitor values selected by the light glyphs on the water from my experiments has resulted in this and its strange. if i build a photophone maybe i can convert these mysterious light glyphs into some kind of sound, but the best part for even a light listener circuit is the old fairchild photo transistor and they are rare i used to have them before and the light listener converts every light to a different sound
Theres plenty of Fairchild opto transistors out there Cobber, Ebay has the MOC 3020 for a few dollarsDSC01046.JPG