50 years today, man set off to land on the Moon..Did it really happen?

TimeFlipper

If for some reason you cannot see this video in your country type into You Tube, "Astronauts Gone Wild"....Conversations with Astronauts from all Apollo Missions, who were alive during the making of this video..

paulyoung2

never happened the way it's told to you.

NEVER.

but you are waking up so it's good

"enjoy"

sadly this is your truth as far as YOU concerned

by the way you let me know when israel (or India for that matter) land anything on the moon.. ok? ok now lol

how did you let china become this behemoth? how? i tell you how.. the deep state manufacturing headquarters is right there.. the formulation is in silicon valley but the manufacturing is right there in that communist regime's zone

life is comfy now eh? you dont need to do much.. little iphone.. posting here and there.. havign good food delivered from the grocey store.. wearing masks and gloves.. but you just wait some more.. and you will have everything done by drones.. you will become absolite and your life from A TO Z will be run by AI... it is being implemented and sadly they made you weak to a point the spirit and soul even if they are super strong cant act on it physically because the BODY is WEAK

TimeFlipper

never happened the way it's told to you.

NEVER.

but you are waking up so it's good

"enjoy"

sadly this is your truth as far as YOU concerned

by the way you let me know when israel (or India for that matter) land anything on the moon.. ok? ok now lol

how did you let china become this behemoth? how? i tell you how.. the deep state manufacturing headquarters is right there.. the formulation is in silicon valley but the manufacturing is right there in that communist regime's zone

life is comfy now eh? you dont need to do much.. little iphone.. posting here and there.. havign good food delivered from the grocey store.. wearing masks and gloves.. but you just wait some more.. and you will have everything done by drones.. you will become absolite and your life from A TO Z will be run by AI... it is being implemented and sadly they made you weak to a point the spirit and soul even if they are super strong cant act on it physically because the BODY is WEAK

What the hell are you on about?..Your posting is completely off topic and totally wrong about myself!!
Incase you hadn't noticed, my thread is about the fake moon landing in 1969, perhaps your posting was meant for another thread?..

paulyoung2

lol it wasn't about you I was talking about.. I just chose your thread to put this video I was talking in general terms to the brainwashed mob out there not you Flippo lol I know you know your stuff more than many out there.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
The real question isn’t whether the Moon landings happened or not.. The real question is why was the original photographic and film footage tampered with..

Witch Hunt

The "astronauts" brought back approximately 837 pounds (380kgs) of Moon rocks and soil samples, from the combined Apollo missions..
So, Moon rocks prove the landings dont they?, only if it can be established that they did not dig them out of the Earth firstly!..

Actually, moon dust does.

TimeFlipper

The real question isn’t whether the Moon landings happened or not.. The real question is why was the original photographic and film footage tampered with..

All of the original films have conveniently been lost or "recorded over"......This is the excuse some NASA clown back in 2009 came up with, that because video tape in the 1960s was "very expensive", it was common practice to record over them...Yes i know what you are thinking, how could original recordings of the most important event ever in the history of science, be obliterated because of cost? :ROFLMAO:.

However, i have been going through lots of You Tube videos, and intend to make a compilation of some of them which show there is absolute proof that the Moon Landing "was" faked!!....Its all to do with the lack of any gaps in the conversations between the astronauts on the Moon and the "capcom", who was the capsule communicator and also an astronaut at Houston Texas, and was the ONLY person that communicated DIRECTLY with the Moon astronauts....There were 3 "capcoms" in 1969, Charlie Duke, Jim Lovell, and Fred Haise :cool:..

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
There is no doubt that some of the footage was filmed in the Nevada dessert but for me this was to fill in the gaps that were made by having to edit heavily due to the extraterrestrial presence all about them when they were there. This will also explain why many, many photographs have clearly been heavily edited from the event.

TimeFlipper

There is no doubt that some of the footage was filmed in the Nevada dessert but for me this was to fill in the gaps that were made by having to edit heavily due to the extraterrestrial presence all about them when they were there. This will also explain why many, many photographs have clearly been heavily edited from the event.

The lack of "gaps" in my previous posting were not due to editing...Infact there should have been gaps in the conversations between the capcom and the "astronauts" on the Moon...Most people are not aware that it takes time for a radio message to leave Earth and reach the Moon...Radio Waves travel at the speed of light which is 186,000 miles per second...

The Moon is 238,855 miles away from Earth, which means it takes 1,29 seconds for the Radio Wave to reach the Moon, and 1.29 seconds for the Radio wave from the Moon to reach Earth...There also has to be a very short "response time" during radio transmissions, I estimate at least an absolute minimum of 2 seconds....Therefore we now have 1,29 seconds plus 2 seconds equals 3,29 seconds of delay between each radio transmission to the Moon and from the Moon...

On one of the original video tapes that I checked, Neil Armstrong was chatting to the Capcom, and there was NO TIME DELAYS between radio transmissions.....Which simply means that they were NOT on the Moon talking to each other, they were somewhere on Earth!!..