Debate 911 was 17 years ago

Mayhem

Zenith
I would have thought Heathrow was busier, but there ya go.

"Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport has been the world's busiest airport every year since 2000; with all airports combined London has the world's busiest city airport system by passenger count. "

titorite

I'm not going to pretend like I know for sure what happened on that day and neither should you @titorite because what if you lost a friend, family member, or acquaintance ? I bet you'd be so confused as to what had happened, why it happened, how it happened, etc and would most likely do everything you could to find out the truth for your loved one.
The real answers unfortunately will most likely never see the light of day.
Besides the same recycled obvious inconsistencies we can all see, let's try and stick together on something like this. It was an evil act and innocent people died in some form that day.
But to mess with someone who knew a victim? That is just a low blow IMO.

If the planes were run by autopilot or outfitted for certain maneuvers at certain altitudes prior to the attacks....Isn't it logical to assume that many people could have boarded those planes / missiles / whatever not knowing they were on an automated weapon of some sorts?

You make it sounds like your version is the only possible explanation therefore @Cirrus couldn't have lost someone on the "plane".

Plenty of alternative explanations can exist for why these "planes" were able to hit these buildings with such precision accuracy.

Just like plenty of innocent people died that day with precision accuracy.

I dont believe he knew a victim. Im not being hateful, im not being insulting, im not defaming.... but I have met soooooo many people online that claim to have ties to 911... it gets to be a bit much to the point where im no longer phased by it.... I mean when you get a 12 year old telling you his daddy died on them planes and you gotta point out to him that hes 12 and 9/11 happened before he was born, then the story changes to it was my friends dad and yada yada yada.... Im not phased by it. I just dont believe it.

As for my version of the events...heh... its not exactly "my version" Its just the conclusion ive reached after studing this event since it happened. I remember where I was when it happened. I was in jail for marijuana possession. Serving 6 months for a victimless crime of owning a plant you can not overdose on. The inmates were glued to the tv all day. And as I watched with them the media kept on showing arabs dancing in the middle east celebrating our tragedy.... then I noticed it. They were all dancing in the day light.... on the other side of the planet.... at noon our time... Not only had they all instantly got the message to the furthest goat hearding hills of "the middle east" but everyone was so thrilled about it that they made they made the sun shine on two sides of the plant at the same time...… Shit dont add up. So I figured out on day one something was wrong... and I been studing it ever since till about 6 years ago when the last of the facts kinda fell into place. The lack of wreckage, magically passports that survive fireballs and land in FBI laps, the impossible cell phone calls...the conflicting eye witnesses and the firefighters personal testimonies on that day.... They never needed to use real planes.... just showing it off on TV was good enough to fool the masses , I mean it had to be real and exactly as they said right? I saw it on TV.

titorite

I would have thought Heathrow was busier, but there ya go.

"Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport has been the world's busiest airport every year since 2000; with all airports combined London has the world's busiest city airport system by passenger count. "

Regardless I think we could agree on the fact that the north east corridor is a heavily trafficked air space if nothing else. Boston, NYC', Newark, philly, thats a lot big cities in a little area.

Cirrus

I dont believe he knew a victim. Im not being hateful, im not being insulting, im not defaming.... but I have met soooooo many people online that claim to have ties to 911... it gets to be a bit much to the point where im no longer phased by it.... I mean when you get a 12 year old telling you his daddy died on them planes and you gotta point out to him that hes 12 and 9/11 happened before he was born, then the story changes to it was my friends dad and yada yada yada.... Im not phased by it. I just dont believe it.

Believe it. His name was Nick Humber (I'm actually surprised that I found his picture online). Legacy obituary here. I graduated from Newton North High School in Massachusetts with his son. I was part of the Class of 2000. I'm 36 years old now, born in 1982 (my birthday was actually this week).

NNHS Concert Chorale 2000.JPG

That's me on the bottom right. His son is middle left with the big smile (below the long-haired Russian dude). I'd rather not put any more personal information here, but I'm happy to direct message you with more if you still don't believe it. You can also figure it out by reviewing my yearbook. (there may or may not be incriminating stuff about me in there) If anyone else wants more information of the personal variety, feel free to direct message me.

These are facts. They're not made up for some sort of conspiracy.

So, now, I'll ask again: What happened to the people who were on (or were supposed to get on those flights)? In the previous posts you have just said "the people on the planes weren't real" (not a direct quote). But at least this person was real. So what happened to him?

titorite

I dont know what you want out of this or what you expect to happen. I can post pictures too. That doesnt really prove anything other than that is indeed a picture with people in it... You have no way to tie them to the incident. Crazy that picture from your yearbook is linked to Newtown though.... The Sandy hook coincidence there is just outstanding. (kinda wonder if youre just messing with me at this point ;) ) But honestly it doesnt prove anything.

Anyways lets get to the direct quotes. NO PLANES AT ALL WERE USED. That means no passengers on those planes.

Just multiple explosions (preplanned demolitions) partnered with CGI tv images and prop planted evidence.

AND THAT IS ACCORDING TO FIREFIGHTS THERE ON THAT DAY

Real planes have transponders that always transmit to air traffic control towers. When you turn them off you only turn it off for your traffic control tower guiding you. The transmitter never stops transmitting instead your plane now lights up on EVERYONES air traffic control tower in whomever particular airspace you happen to be in. This system is full proof making it impossible to lose planes in our air space. SO when they say they just lost the planes , thats a lie. If real planes were used they would of been tracked all the way unto the end.

I dont think your photo from newtown proves anything. And I still dont believe you ever knew any passengers on any of the planes.

Last edited:

Cirrus

There's lots to unpack here, so let's start.

I dont know what you want out of this or what you expect to happen. I can post pictures too. That doesnt really prove anything other than that is indeed a picture with people in it...

Somehow I figured you would say something like this. You seem to search for the truth, but when presented with the truth you find a way to dismiss it in order to fit your own narrative. I can understand why people do that (it's a common thing), but that's your own problem. Sure, you're right. Anybody can post pictures of anything online. But I'm in that picture with his son and I can prove it.

Crazy that it is linked to Newtown though.... The Sandy hook coincidence there is just outstanding. (kinda wonder if youre just messing with me at this point ;) )

I was born in Newton, Massachusetts (not Newtown... that was the name way back when the City was originated). The incidents at Sandy Hook took place at Newtown, Connecticut. They're not the same place.

Anyways lets get to the direct quotes. NO PLANES AT ALL WERE USED. That means no passengers on those planes.

Just multiple explosions (preplanned demolitions) partnered with CGI tv images and prop planted evidence.

I only listened to a portion of the video that you posted and read the closed captions for the rest because I'm at work. The firefighters indicated explosions happening that were similar to construction explosives, but they did not appear to actually say construction explosives were used.

I also don't remember the timing of the fall of WTC building 7. If everyone had been evacuated and the building was unstable, it may have made sense for a team to get in there to detonate it to control the fall as much as possible. But I could be completely wrong with this assumption.

Real planes have transponders that always transmit to air traffic control towers. When you turn them off you only turn it off for your traffic control tower guiding you. The transmitter never stops transmitting instead your plane now lights up on EVERYONES air traffic control tower in whomever particular airspace you happen to be in. This system is full proof making it impossible to lose planes in our air space. SO when they say they just lost the planes , thats a lie. If real planes were used they would of been tracked all the way unto the end.

I dont think your photo from newtown proves anything. And I still dont believe you ever knew any passengers on any of the planes.

I don't claim to know anything about what happened in the air that day. I have no knowledge of flight control, transponders, or anything. My issue here is just with your failing to see the truth that there were people who were on or supposed to be on those planes. You have yet to say what you think happened to those people.

I dont know what you want out of this or what you expect to happen.

See above. Rather than discuss the conspiracy, I'm hoping that you realize that people who were on or were supposed to be on those planes lost their lives that day. I can't say that they're all real people because I only personally knew one person.

titorite

Everything wrong with America right here.... Make America great again with good work ethic. Do your job and stop wasting company time on a conspiracy / time travel / alternative web forum. Dont waste company time. Give your all in your work. Or if their aint no work to be done take an early day.

Also building demolition takes weeks to plan and prepare for. It is physically and logistically impossible to plan and plant demo with in the span of a few hours. WTC1 and 2 and 7 all had them charges set in spots weeks in advance.

TO learn more google is at your fingertips. When your off work you can educate yourself to things like aerodynamics, controlled demolition, the bureaucracy of flight control , travel, and maintence, emergency procedures in case of unexpected events, just whatever, the internet is at your fingertips virgo, educate yourself to your hearts delight.

But anyways just know I still think your making up your connections to bolster your own narrative too. Everyone online that supports the official version with out question seems to have an relation to someone that died on 911. It gets repetitive. Also , it flys in the face of physical facts. How did we lose those planes on radar for a few hours that day? These aren't stealth fighter jets. These are air busses with constantly transmitting transponders... EVEN IF the whole system on the plane died, ground radar would still follow them as unidentified aircraft...losing them was an impossibility. Thin Aluminum doesnt cut through thick steel at any speed.

1537543688824.png

1537543629303.png

Attachments

• 1537543315454.png
    1537543315454.png
    250.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Cirrus

Everything wrong with America right here.... Make America great again with good work ethic. Do your job and stop wasting company time on a conspiracy / time travel / alternative web forum. Dont waste company time. Give your all in your work. Or if their aint no work to be done take an early day.

I have a good work ethic. I can just multi-task. Plus I work through lunch and scheduled breaks so taking a few minutes to poke around the internet or post on a forum in nothing.

the internet is at your fingertips virgo

I see what you did there.

But anyways just know I still think your making up your connections to bolster your own narrative too. Everyone online that supports the official version with out question seems to have an relation to someone that died on 911. It gets repetitive.

I'm not making up my connection. Unlike others who might have BSed you, I can prove it with whatever you want or need to see that I'm not making it up.

I've only said that the conspiracy is suspect and that I'm willing to listen.

That being said, you still haven't told me what did or could have happened to those people who were on or were supposed to be on the planes that day.

titorite

I answered that question along time ago several pages back. Youre repeating yourself asking me to repeat myself.

One more time. Last time I hope. No planes, No people on those non existent planes. Just invented identities....

Of course if you want to insist on your thing I suppose we could speculate on things maybe gitmoed. Maybe brainwashed to become crisis actors. Maybe just taken out behind the barn and told to dig their own holes. I dont know. I could play guessing games all day but honestly I dont think anyone ever boarded non existent planes.

Papertrials are easier to invent and destroy. Physical things leave physical evidence.

Ever notice the black boxes never got released. Or how flight 93 left no wreckage behind what so ever. Or how fire has never brought down a skyscraper before or since that day.

Last edited:

Cirrus

I answered that question along time ago several pages back. Youre repeating yourself asking me to repeat myself.

One more time. Last time I hope. No planes, No people on those non existent planes. Just invented identities....

Of course if you want to insist on your thing I suppose we could speculate on things maybe gitmoed. Maybe brainwashed to become crisis actors. Maybe just taken out behind the barn and told to dig their own holes. I dont know. I could play guessing games all day but honestly I dont think anyone ever boarded non existent planes.

Papertrials are easier to invent and destroy. Physical things leave physical evidence.

Ever notice the black boxes never got released. Or how flight 93 left no wreckage behind what so ever. Or how fire has never brought down a skyscraper before or since that day.

I would have thought you'd have more than conjecture with regard to the people on or who should have been on the planes that day. You seem to have a lot of information on the actual act itself, but not so much on the people.

What do you need from me for you to believe I'm telling the truth about my connection? This isn't intended to be a "game". My only intent is to show you that I am telling the truth.