A Movement of the mind.

TimeFlipper

Would you consider the sound of the rain will make most people want to go for a pee?
That sound is well documented for making people want to dash off to the toilet, blimey Mayhem, even the TimeFlipper almost lost the race to the toilet before an "accident" happened :eek: :LOL:..

steven chiverton

i had a brief listen to these and they aint all the one frequency listed they have a mixture and not just the main one you cant hear just say a 440hz alone as its dirtied up with other sound frequencies they are all the same and for the music with it you cant tell what your really listening to as its polluted with music of various frequency mixtures and i dont think that works either ive listened to some before with no effects at all. ive listened through one that claims to turn you into female and im still a man, and some of these various bogus claims they may only relax you somewhat but do nothing as they claimed , except for maybe the sound of falling rain but its better to hear the real rain falling when trying to sleep and or a fan blowing on you when your trying to sleep as it blocks out or drowns out background noises , and with so many people claimed to have calcified pineal glands i dont see how some of these bogus things would even help develop any abilities as they dont address the real problem by unblocking or decalcifying the pineal galnd so we can use our full potential at all

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Would you consider the sound of the rain will make most people want to go for a pee?
That sound is well documented for making people want to dash off to the toilet, blimey Mayhem, even the TimeFlipper almost lost the race to the toilet before an "accident" happened :eek: :LOL:..
No i wouldnt consider that would happen for most people, maybe running water out of a tap your confusing with. Anyway slept sound after listening to it, not for the duration but an hour was enough.

steven chiverton

No i wouldnt consider that would happen for most people, maybe running water out of a tap your confusing with. Anyway slept sound after listening to it, not for the duration but an hour was enough.
thats the first time ive ever heard that rain makes you want to pee its normally if somone dunks ya fingers in a glass of cold water when your pissed makes ya wet the bed ive herd but some people i think when asleep imagine a cold wet day and it happens and they wet the bed

TimeFlipper

thats the first time ive ever heard that rain makes you want to pee its normally if somone dunks ya fingers in a glass of cold water when your pissed makes ya wet the bed ive herd but some people i think when asleep imagine a cold wet day and it happens and they wet the bed
Come on Cobber, you hardly have any rainfall in Australia so how would you know, the same applies to you Mayhem my old friend, youre from Oz land too :LOL:..

Mayhem

Zenith
The north east coast of Oz this weekend is in for about 3 months of rain, though steve and myself are miles away from that.