A Movement of the mind.

SergiusPaulus

Mind opening methods? We use a small amount supposedly? Are there ways to expand the applicable amount of resources the mind can produce? We are often only limited by what is written. What we see is often based on what was written before it is shown to us visually. Did words or interpretations of images exist before we created them, only to be developed at a certain time in our history? What told the first humans to write anything?

TimeFlipper

Good to see my old friend posting more of his favourite long length frequency videos...Regarding this video, dont you think a person listening to all of those frequencies, would have fallen asleep through boredom, long before the end of the 8 hours 8 minutes and 7 seconds duration of the video? ;) :LOL:..

Mayhem

Zenith
@TimeFlipper behind all of it that might be the intention otherwise staying awake for that long would negate the whole idea.

Depends everyone sleeps different, if it was just a switch off might not need anyone of these aids.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper behind all of it that might be the intention otherwise staying awake for that long would negate the whole idea.

Depends everyone sleeps different, if it was just a switch off might not need anyone of these aids.

Iam very sorry my old friend, iam not fully certain of what you are trying to explain to me :unsure:..
It was a very late night/early morning for me, therefore my interpretational ability is not as sharp as it should be at this moment in time :sleep:..