a post for num to read

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulyoung2

the members who talked with me before about you were individuals who worked in the chat room mariya used to be part of.. none of them could stand you.. she was the only one who talked ok about you really did not say anything but the others did not like you one bit and this was years "back"
the girl never said a bad word about you so dont take your illness on her.. few of the others did

you deserve no explanation really you are arrogant and as i said with NO reason for that what so ever

TimeFlipper

the members who talked with me before about you were individuals who worked in the chat room mariya used to be part of.. none of them could stand you.. she was the only one who talked ok about you really did not say anything but the others did not like you one bit and this was years "back"
the girl never said a bad word about you so dont take your illness on her.. few of the others did

you deserve no explanation really you are arrogant and as i said with NO reason for that what so ever
I knew Mariya very well she was a lovely girl, but its obvious you lied about those other people who you claimed couldnt stand me, as you cannot give me any names that i can check out for myself....But that type of drivel is to be expected from a delusional attention seeking nobody such as yourself...You still cannot explain why iam "arrogant" can you?....Its no use saying i dont deserve an explanation, YOU made the comment and now you cant back it up (n):ROFLMAO:..

paulyoung2

I knew Mariya very well she was a lovely girl, but its obvious you lied about those other people who you claimed couldnt stand me, as you cannot give me any names that i can check out for myself....But that type of drivel is to be expected from a delusional attention seeking nobody such as yourself...You still cannot explain why iam "arrogant" can you?....Its no use saying i dont deserve an explanation, YOU made the comment and now you cant back it up (n):ROFLMAO:..
you dont need to check anything beside you into an institution..
you do not deserve an explanation.. you deserve what is coming your way that you sure do.. you think the covert ID was it.. you are an arrogant prick you dont know who you are talking to either which make you even dumber than i thought instead of trying to look who is this who communicate with you.. dumb and ill.. bad things to go together..

TimeFlipper

you dont need to check anything beside you into an institution..
you do not deserve an explanation.. you deserve what is coming your way that you sure do.. you think the covert ID was it.. you are an arrogant prick you dont know who you are talking to either which make you even dumber that i thought insread of trying to look who is this who communicate with you.. dumb and ill.. bad things to go together..
More of your incoherent drivel again...Why do you keep avoiding my question, why did you say iam arrogant?...You really have no answer do you, its like i said, your delusional deranged mind just makes up things that you cannot answer or qualify :ROFLMAO:..

paulyoung2

you are not only arrogant but as i said paranoid schizo.. you are.. you care what others thing of you? get your arrogance level down.. you are the one who was fed bunch of lies for all your lives and created a generation of zeros.. it is YOU and yours who submitted to deep state from the day you were born.. and brought the disaster on yourselves

there were a number of people who left this site directly because of you.. in addition the HDR kid used to have pretty decent contribution but you scare that account into nothing more than here and there half way posting.. you did it to many others too..

you are scared shitless from your alter ego harte.. he is someone you RESPECT.. oh you RESPECT him because he never fell for your crap.. he put you in your place and is very much conformed like you to the system but answer you and put you in your place in language you understand.. human sciences .. he did not let you step on him and you tried..

nevertheless you know nothing about the world around you.. stick to cats.. at least you like them it is good do them good this will be your contribution to redeem your species from the disaster at its gates

paulyoung2

^he might has that too.. in addition to the rest i mentioned
when it comes to me simply pm or communicate with me via email and you will know who i am so you will understand why delusion of granduer does not apply here ; ) if you need email just say since everyone here is sane i feel comfortable you all will be able to communicate via email and pm
you can easily do free secure email in a second tons of them around.. or you can email from any none secure email of you wish.. you will know that i run a lot of things.. i am here because i liked this place when it was vibrant and not a place where that old arrogant geezer gets members to leave it

Mayhem

Zenith
Regardless of all this going back and forth, where is any proof of your so called ideals of how the world is ?

So far this hasnt been put forward just you saying what you believe in, its the same as anyone saying the same thing.

Your saying a lot isnt this just your opinion?

paulyoung2

^you delete posts.. i am not about to put posts and then get them deleted.. no need for it.. the ABC of forum managing.. NEVER delete posts unless it is gore or really done against the site ability to financially prosper.. or giving out private info about members.. you dont see me saying his private info here right? i am very controlled and know exactly what i am doing.. i do not lie if i say you got something at the gates waiting it means just it .. i do it because i try to wake you up! i really do

Status
Not open for further replies.