a post for num to read

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulyoung2

^"Answer the question i put to you" ?? did you answer my writting comments in the chat i did the 3 sentences i put there? no you did not!

i dont answe to anyone but myself.. you can delete it or not doesnt matter to me if i come to a site i am treated with utmost respect if not i just dont come there.. i told you i am the only one on line who truly made over 8 million dollars from the internet site/forum aspect.. you all know who i am i dont need to say the name.. you are lucky i am fond of this site because i would be very mad if not.. and when i am mad no one is good.. no one!

again anyone who want to contact me i got email.. i also answer pms.. no problems.. i write when i feel like writing.. i help sites when i feel like it

i do as i wish.. always have.. i had millions of your species at my feet in the 2000s and the 2010s .. i am the most powerful individual on the internet pre social media

you dont get there by mistake or error

paulyoung2

i also have no problem to not post.. done it before.. plenty of time.. i do not like the way that old fuck is making people scared of posting shit due to his arrogance and his attitude..
he could always remain out of threads or posts he does not agree with or say his shit and be done with it but no he has to get them discouraged and thus ruined this site!

TimeFlipper

^"Answer the question i put to you" ?? did you answer my writting comments in the chat i did the 3 sentences i put there? no you did not!

i dont answe to anyone but myself.. you can delete it or not doesnt matter to me if i come to a site i am treated with utmost respect if not i just dont come there.. i told you i am the only one on line who truly made over 8 million dollars from the internet site/forum aspect.. you all know who i am i dont need to say the name.. you are lucky i am fond of this site because i would be very mad if not.. and when i am mad no one is good.. no one!

again anyone who want to contact me i got email.. i also answer pms.. no problems.. i write when i feel like writing.. i help sites when i feel like it

i do as i wish.. always have.. i had millions of your species at my feet in the 2000s and the 2010s .. i am the most powerful individual on the internet pre social media

you dont get there by mistake or error

TimeFlipper

There he is Paranormalis members, Paulyoung2, a non human species thats had millions of humans at his feet over the last two decades, he has made 8 million dollars on the internet, he is treated with respect on websites SO HE CLAIMS LMAO!!..he says he is the most powerful person on the internet, oh and he only answers to himself!! ....There is nothing quite like self adulation, is there Paulyoung2 :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

well I gave up on para.
since the mods don't do their jobs it's like who cares.

I wanted to purchase the site from Num7 but he won't sell.
he doesn't care about the site anymore obviously.

I got banned 3 times already, forgot how many temp bans.
been here 8 years I think
it's just a place for idiots now
The reason for those bans and temp bans, was most likely because YOU were trolling members!
You cant stand it when people disagree with your own theories/thoughts, you lose your temper and go off on uncontrolled rants and rages...Dont try to play the innocent party NP, i believe your vile attitude at times could have been the reason why some members left the site..

paulyoung2

^only reason people left this site is you ya phlegmat .. he is actually decent from what i have seen .. you on the other hand are arrogant prick should have 45 lb plate thrown at you to teach you a lesson but dont worry you are getting much worse..

TimeFlipper

^only reason people left this site is you ya phlegmat .. he is actually decent from what i have seen .. you on the other hand are arrogant prick should have 45 lb plate thrown at you to teach you a lesson but dont worry you are getting much worse..
Prove it by writing out their names so i can check to see if youre lying like you do all the time...Oh and again you cannot explain why you think iam arrogant, you have a big problem with that dont you Paulyoung2, superior species :LOL:..

Status
Not open for further replies.