A Rant about Elon Musk

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@PaulaJedi From what I can see, your Twitter profile is 100% private. The only people who can view your profile and your tweets are the people you follow. No one else can.

View attachment 15793

You might not be shadowbanned after all. It's very likely your privacy settings that make your tweets invisible to everyone, except the few people you follow.

That’s an old account that I can’t get into because I forgot the password and the email address no longer exists.

My account is paula_jedi

Yes, I am shadow banned.

20715F6D-F0AD-438E-A77A-BAEF98B58D3D.jpeg

Harte

@PaulaJedi From what I can see, your Twitter profile is 100% private. The only people who can view your profile and your tweets are the people you follow. No one else can.

View attachment 15793

You might not be shadowbanned after all. It's very likely your privacy settings that make your tweets invisible to everyone, except the few people you follow.
Still Musk's fault.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well, Elon admitted in a tweet that "negative" posts will be shadow banned to nearly invisible. There is no mention of what is deemed negative and he is still ignoring the hundreds of requests he gets to be unshadowbanned. I sent a support ticket and they can't seem to tell me what TOS I broke and said "it may or may not resolve itself" (after 5 years?) and closed the case.

I'm better off posting here. At least we really talk and nobody is suppressed.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Well, Elon admitted in a tweet that "negative" posts will be shadow banned to nearly invisible. There is no mention of what is deemed negative and he is still ignoring the hundreds of requests he gets to be unshadowbanned. I sent a support ticket and they can't seem to tell me what TOS I broke and said "it may or may not resolve itself" (after 5 years?) and closed the case.

I'm better off posting here. At least we really talk and nobody is suppressed.

I noticed yesterday he put out a request for some software writers to come and join the team at Twitter. It seems more like your battle is against a completely automated censorship program. It seems no one on the original team was willing to help. Probably why they all got fired.