A real life time machine for sale....

modern_day_tt

A real life time machine for sale....

I was riding the rightoues waves at eBay today, and stumbled across this gem :grin:. An actual bonafide time machine for sale! current bid (yes someone has actually bid on it) 100 smackers (US funds).

This guy claims to have an actual working time machine. He won't give specifics, but guarentees that it will work for going forward and backwards in time. All this in a neat little package (The time machine will fit into a 2ft x 1ft x 1ft box). If only I had a few hundred bucks lying around.....

:D'oh:I can buy the machine now on credit, go back to before I purchased said machine, win the lottery and return to the present time with a spiffy new time machine and a few million in cash!

Got to go bid.....

StarLord

Re: A real life time machine for sale....

Explain to me how a computer generated Fractal could be a 'real time machine' , or is that what it looks like passing through time?

thenumbersix

that's the proof, he took a photo whilst traversing the corridors of the space tim... etc. etc.

psychic

If it really worked why would he sell it?? And for a 100 dollars?
LOL

XDrFirefly

I love what this guy is saying. He sounds like your typical Hoaxer that trys to get us on this board. I think he should have tried to hoax us first. Myabe he would have learned a little about how to prepare one better. We should ask what type of time travel this machine does, Singular world lines or Multi- world line... I think I will...

Dr FF

artsouth

i agree with psychic..... why in the hell,would you sell some thing so valuable/ FOR A 100.00 dollars?? get real! if it really works its priceless.........

modern_day_tt

If you look at his Q & A sections, for someone that Guarantees this thing to work, he sure doesn't know a darn thing about it! What I can't understand is why people would bid on something that they can't see, touch, kick-around, etc. I guess some people will buy just about anything. :grin:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"artsouth\")</div>
i agree with psychic..... why in the hell,would yousell some thing so valuable/ FOR A 100.00 dollars?? get real! if itreally works its priceless.........[/b]
I think we can all agree that there is a very high probability (100%) that the machine is a fake!! :dry:

artsouth

i purchased a 1996 satuun sl 2 on ebay, ....its good car it had never even been smoked in... but a time travel macheine? come on.... if it really is a tt macheine, i think it would bring a lot more than 100.00 us dollars!!!