A Technology Indistinguishable From Magic

label

Thankfully those symbols are all wrong and it is for the better. Many people attempt things they don't fully understand nor realize. I was one of them and paid a price "still paying it to this day 20 years on" Don't open doors you don't want open because you can't close these doors once open. Please take care of yourself.

WarpBoundBeard

Label, ill be looking into this ill find it, rather id ask the consqueces, is it common sense dont do it inside, or phasing into walls, is this dark ( calling on demons, enitities, etc) reprecussions of using your life energy ?something like radiation? very curious , not that i want to use. but they claim tech, i see ritual maybe symbols once focused on allow you to manipulate reality, or method from ancient world, just from looking id say its missing something like a specific location (to stand) or the stargates, also a material or device (The rod) i got to look into this. Please message

WarpBoundBeard

Okay tapes ive been catching up , i dont exactly swim in TT waters to deep but willing to try. So the tech / magic (tech we dont understand defition) is curious cause Mind over matter, belief, feels like it clashes with the ritual feel if that makes sense? and the salt circle even makes sense( with my usual studies), But why the blood?? DNA access approval ? maybe a ground to reality is the only things i can think before it leans magick, esoteric art, etc.

TapesFromTheFuture

Sorry I abandoned this thread a bit. It'll help to describe the mechanics a bit.

Consider the salt a conductor, the medium through which you are sending your request. The blood is your identifier and touching it to the salt with intent is what makes the connection.

Magic isn't difficult to do, it's one of the most natural things in the world. As it becomes more widely known, it'll become clear that most magic spells are less complicated than the cooking instructions on a box of Easy Mac.

The powerful and elite have hidden magic behind secretive rituals and claims of impossibility, yet they use magic all the time. They're utter hypocrites and it's time someone leveled the playing field.

Back to 2001.7.1

Hello, do you really have a way to travel by time? I really need help. I want to get in touch with myself in the past timeline to avoid a mistake. I need help.

TapesFromTheFuture

Hello, do you really have a way to travel by time? I really need help. I want to get in touch with myself in the past timeline to avoid a mistake. I need help.
Post in thread 'I'm a genuine time traveler whose experience encompasses a bit more that that. AMA' Interview - I'm a genuine time traveler whose experience encompasses a bit more that that. AMA

Please keep in mind that while you can affect the past you can't change it. However, I've found that reliving an event from a different perspective can greatly change how you remember the sequence of events.