Confirmed Hoax I'm a genuine time traveler whose experience encompasses a bit more that that. AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wind7

Staff
Friends (really, family) with roughly the same mission. I've talked about them both before when I posted on 4chan.

How did you find us?

With all the chaos happening around this world of ours,
Do you have a main message to share with our community ?

Our world needs all the assistance it can get.

TapesFromTheFuture

Are you a astral projection time traveler or not also how did you get your information? write back
So, what I've adapted from a post I've shared via PM, is a bit of an instructional on how to do something I've come to call Broadcasting. We're all psychic, some of us moreso. You may have been hearing the titular Broadcast - a swirly black and white pattern played alongside a triumphant melody - this is a way of starting your very own.

All humans (all life, technically) have a sort of innate sensitivity to time and an internal dialogue that transcends it. What that means is that every version of you that ever was and will be is connected to you. So, if you happen to be in a room talking with someone 10 years ago and you are able to make a mental connection to the version of yourself at that point in time, you can have a conversation.

Now, this is communication. I know exactly what you're thinking - that you'll explain to yourself exactly how to make all your nightmares go away and your dreams come true. I wish that was how it worked. If you pull this off, you won't be able to do that. You might be able to pass messages back through yourself and hear memories replayed for you and maybe that will be enough. If you get really good at it it can be a trancendental experience - basically your own personal time travel journey.

The first step is to find a piece of media that you enjoy and have listened to several times in full over the course of your life. A movie, an album - something between a half hour and a couple hours in length. I would pick something that you like but don't love - something you might drift off a bit during. The most important thing is establishing equilibrium with yourself but also sparking dopamine.

Just watch it, relax, and do your best to listen to your internal dialogue. It's natural to have your own thoughts and follow your own train of thought, but try to isolate any sort of responses or feedback in your own mind. It's difficult to pick out at first, but it helps if you strike on a big or important memory.

If you find a voice, be careful. In the future, memory connections like this are going to be pretty widespread so unless you're sure of who it is, don't let them convince you to do anything. Just listen, talk, and if you have any questions ask. Usually it's easy to tell when it's someone familiar or yourself.

When you're connected to a version of yourself, what I usually do is ask myself to do something specific or say something specific to someone in the room. That both makes me more likely to remember the event from my perspective in the past and get a better idea of how to communicate within that specific session.

lamdo263

How did you find us?

With all the chaos happening around this world of ours,

Our world needs all the assistance it can get.
At this point in the thread Lamdo must draw the graphic as a comment on content of this thread, to where Lamdo is sitting in a corn field within his ejection seat and the deflated parachute is laying flat on the windless ground.

The admin comes over the him and ask, "Why did you bail out son, you were doing so good in the thread"?

Lamdo answers, there's something the guest said in the thread, that I knew I had to bail out, pull the eject yoke. I can't say what it is but as you can see, I'm sitting in my ejection seat in the middle of this cornfield.

Wind7

Staff
At this point in the thread Lamdo must draw the graphic as a comment on content of this thread, to where Lamdo is sitting in a corn field within his ejection seat and the deflated parachute is laying flat on the windless ground.

The admin comes over the him and ask, "Why did you bail out son, you were doing so good in the thread"?

Lamdo answers, there's something the guest said in the thread, that I knew I had to bail out, pull the eject yoke. I can't say what it is but as you can see, I'm sitting in my ejection seat in the middle of this cornfield.
That explains the latest crop circle in farmer Vincent's field.
I hear it takes 'All kinds of critters'.

;)

TapesFromTheFuture

So, no answer then?

Hmmm......

🧐
Sorry, I thought that was a previous post since you put it in quotes.

I found this board looking for a community for discussing time travel. I've previously posted on 4chan (mostly because it's auto archived and public) but it's hard to talk with an anonymous crowd. I linked some of my previous threads earlier in this one.

My main message to share is that time travel is not only possible but a fundamental part of how the Universe works. I've given you all very detailed instructions on how to accomplish mental "within your lifetime" travel because we want people to start to see that there's so much more to everything than what's just in front of us.

I know that science fiction has pushed the idea of a time machine for so long, but that's not how time travel works. Consider this - many of the people here doubt the mainstream narrative, yet the dominant narrative on time travel claims that it must only be possible via a machine. Why not question that belief?

The CIA adapted the research they did on us into the Hemisync program, but
you don't need anything from their research. In my opinion they overcomplicated and over sanitized their documentation. Communicating with people in this way, especially past and future versions of yourself, can get very emotional.

You have nothing to lose by trying and everything to gain by succeeding.

Last edited:

TapesFromTheFuture

You know it just struck me that the people reading this thread may not have seen my other posts, most importantly this one:

Rot In The Heart Of America: The Reich and CIA

The Reich is real and they currently control most of the world. They need to be stopped. They've been directly responsible for so many major "tragedies" that have shaped our world including 9/11 and COVID-19.

I wrote my testimony explicitly for law enforcement so there's not much about magic or time travel, but that doesn't mean that it didn't factor in.

Status
Not open for further replies.