A test for so called time travelers

Voyageur

I know, your name is Ronald Wilson Reagan! Oh No! 666!
You think Ronald Reagan is the Antichrist?
Maybe he is trying to tell that Ronald has been made from carbon atoms, as all of us humans on earth, and the carbon is made of 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons?

Maybe this is the way some are looking for lifeforms and 666 is one coding to physical reality and our lifeforms. And by changing that coding we will find alternative lifeforms?

Itheblaze

How about Ronald Reagan McNeil? Or Adrian Prince Woodhouse. Ya, I know Woodhouse is 9 letters but upside-down its a 6. I like Damien Dexter Axman for an Anti-christ. Or my personal favorite, Bertie Buford Beasty.

xxapex12

Why must proof be by those specific parameters? It could be any time span, and any data from after the fact 'traveling' to a before the fact point, using any medium.

Revelation 22:18 - μαρτυρέω ἐγώ πᾶς ὁ ἀκούω ὁ λόγος ὁ προφητεία ὁ βιβλίον οὗτος ἐάν τὶς ἐπιτίθημι ἐπί αὐτός ἐπιτίθημι ἐπί αὐτός ὁ θεός ὁ πληγή ὁ γράφω ἐν ὁ βιβλίον οὗτος - Testify I to everyone hearing the words if the prophecy of the book this, If anyone should add to these things, will add God unto him the plagues having been written in the book this.

Do you know why? I'll give you a hint, Just for fun...

Calculate the gematria for Numbers 10:20 ( ועל־צבא מטה בני־גד אליסף בן־דעואל׃ ) and count it with and without sofits.
"from 2036" means "from hell".

What does a whore call her customer? John

What does a scarlet whore call her customer? John Targeted Individual Tor; John TI Tor
Strong's Hebrew: 8450. תּוֹרִין (tor) -- a bullock <--(calculate the gematria) - "Mad Cow Disease"

"The Bible" is from the Greek word Biblion( Βίβλων ) meaning Papers, or more accurately; Flax. Biblion stems from the Egyptian word "Byblos" meaning Stem, as flax was made primarily from papyrus stems that were plentiful in Egypt. Thus in etymological terms "The Bible" means "The Stem".

Remember that.
So you are saying that any one that had actual interaction with (a John Titor) was a targeted individual and that we might have or have been given bovine spongiform encephilopathy ?

TimeFlipper

When you were talking about whores calling their customers John...Are you speaking from actual experiences with them? :eek::D

walt willis

Hey AAA,
If you are worried about your dying, you have already lost your life.
Here is what I understand about life...

We are all here for a short time and then we move on to another life because there is no death!

What matters the most is how we interact with other life on this world when we are here.

There are evil people that will give you grief at times and that was our test for that day.
If you fail the test you'll need to take it once again.

Emphatic understanding towards others may help in our choices we make each day.

I have friends that are stone cold stupid and they won't listen to good advice.
They suffer greatly not because they are stupid, but because they have piss poor judgment.

I do feel sorry for them but, they need to change the way they look at life...not me.
ps. shotguns are made for the folks that can't shoot strait.

AAA

When you were talking about whores calling their customers John...Are you speaking from actual experiences with them? :eek::D

It actually has a double meaning. It more accurately means "Circlets"

There are two Hebrew words that can be pronounced 'Tor'. One of them can also be pronounced 'Towr'( תורין ) and means Ox,cattle or BEAST. It equals 666 in gematria.

The other( תּוֹרֵ֤י ), however, is pronounced 'Tor' and means Circlets or Ornaments, or Plaits ...which are associated with my name.

The Song of Solomon 1:11 reads: Circlets of gold we shall make with beads of silver.
תורי זהב נעשה־לך עם נקדות הכסף׃

111 is the number of my name. It is the number of the Hebrew letter Aleph, which is represented by the Divine MAN and an Ox, which is a BEAST. When you add the name of my Beloved friend The Queen of Light (as mentioned in THE SECRET SONG thread) to that verse, it equals 666

It is about a woman. I am trying to find her. But this 'Mad Cow disease' whore of a religious and political problem is in my way. I am trying to find home as to make Circlets/Plaits of Gold with Beads of Silver.

To plait is to join or marry. A circlet is a little circle, as in a child. Beads are eggs. Gold and Silver represent the Sun and Moon, masculine and feminine figures, gods and goddesses all throughout history.

(My first name symbol is a circle, thus a circlet is a son?. One meaning of my last name is a material used for making things, to include Plaitlets/Circlets/Braclets, hence 'Tor')

There are other verses with a similar order that also correspond to each other, that also say the same things. There are actually layers upon layers of it all over The Bible and all across time, all of it; ...my name and birth, the number of a man, beast, and her name/birth/death.

It's about a woman whom I cannot seem to find, or maybe I/someone did it as an honorary mention like Majnun did for Layla, ...or I just went completely bat-shit crazy. Both? Both and then some?

Maybe someone is trying to help me find home. Maybe I am going to die soon?

Time will tell.

AAA

Hey AAA,
If you are worried about your dying, you have already lost your life.
Here is what I understand about life...

We are all here for a short time and then we move on to another life because there is no death!

What matters the most is how we interact with other life on this world when we are here.

There are evil people that will give you grief at times and that was our test for that day.
If you fail the test you'll need to take it once again.

Emphatic understanding towards others may help in our choices we make each day.

I have friends that are stone cold stupid and they won't listen to good advice.
They suffer greatly not because they are stupid, but because they have piss poor judgment.

I do feel sorry for them but, they need to change the way they look at life...not me.
ps. shotguns are made for the folks that can't shoot strait.

I appreciate the sentiment. And I wish it were so simple.