About fictional beings

Ramza91

Besides everything mentioned above. There is a peculiar invisible female entity connected to the number 11 and might influence fiction to some regard. Research has been ongoing. Though if someone dreams about her it might be with a red glow in an unusual liminal like space.

Bones McCoy

About 25 years ago. My son and I were enjoying an evening together watching TV. All of a sudden not only my but the neighbor's dogs all started to bark, furiously. I went out to the front porch to see what all the commotion was about and two pressure contrails, like that are present off the end of the wing tips came from the pasture field to my right.

Both my son and I were seeing this and we looked at one another because we were both thinking the same thing. These pressure contrails were space apart I'd say about the distance of an FA-18 Navy jet's wings. These dragons must have been in interphase mode, as one could see the contrails from the tips of their wings but not the body making them.

I found out earlier that there's an interphase organ in their abdomen with both dragons and wizards that allows them to bump out of this reality. I ask my son if we should go out into the field, but he said no, wait till tomorrow. I've always felt an attachment to dragons anyways.

There's one that lives in the Canadian Rockies by Banff. Some humans they like, while other not.

About 18 to 30 foot tall is average from an Earth realm dragon. There's all shapes, temperaments and sizes. They're not only telepathic but highly intelligent as well.

Something extremely similar is described in this story:

Mayhem

Zenith
This is maybe unrelated or apologies if already mentioned, does a say self created fictional being relate?

Say for instance a person under 7 years of age does see or experience something not familiar with, later in life would it then could be the case they could imagine a fictional being. A creation of their own so to speak.

Ramza91

This is maybe unrelated or apologies if already mentioned, does a say self created fictional being relate?

Say for instance a person under 7 years of age does see or experience something not familiar with, later in life would it then could be the case they could imagine a fictional being. A creation of their own so to speak.
That does count actually. Has that happened with you?

Ramza91

Experiment to contact the spirit of a fictional person:

Facinating find. It sounds like something that happens rarely when people on the spectrum make OC's and get really invested into their life, existence. And the like. Though at the very least this 100% proves tulpas and thought existing as energy.