Adam West, mandela effect or just me?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Wow, I didn't intend to start a Batman debate LOL. I can agree with most of the comments you guys made.

I think Keaton was pretty good as Batman, but not as good as Bale. I'm not a huge fan of Tim Burton though. But Batman and Batman Returns have perhaps the best soundtracks. Elfman rocks.

Let's not mention Clooney or Kilmer.

Bale is a great Bruce Wayne, that I agree too. He knocked it out the park. The Dark Knight is one of the best movies ever, period.

Batman from the 60s has a unique charm. Yes it's campy, but it's part of its charm, just like Star Trek also from the 60s. Super cheesy, but so good. Both series had amazing actors. Some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb!

Now, what about Batfleck? I'll get a lot of hate for that, but I really liked Ben Affleck's Batman in Batman V Superman. He's among my favorites. So dark and gloomy.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Num7 - Interesting opinions.

Now, to get back on the topic of Adam West, are any of you guys aware of his voice acting career, particularly his recurring voice roles in Family Guy and The Fairly OddParents? Although I must admit his role as Batman is his first and biggest claim to fame, and I agree that the 60s live-action Batman does has its own unique greatness to it.

TimeFlipper

@Num7 - Interesting opinions.

Now, to get back on the topic of Adam West, are any of you guys aware of his voice acting career, particularly his recurring voice roles in Family Guy and The Fairly OddParents? Although I must admit his role as Batman is his first and biggest claim to fame, and I agree that the 60s live-action Batman does has its own unique greatness to it.

All told, Adam West had 51 "Behind The Voice Actor" credits, that covered Movies, TV shows, and Video Games, he was a much sought after, and a well loved and respected man :)..

Negan

THE member
No worries. I feel better about it today than I did yesterday. I was just so out of it in a way. I was so certain he was still on Family Guy voicing the mayor.

Edit
Also, Keaton was the best Batman. Fight me.

Last edited: