Creativity AI Art Thread

steven chiverton

gee some of these pictures look ok some are so infused like they was teleported in a faulty teleporter where the atoms got so infused or scrambled with each other so bad they just deformed into nonsensical images some are very well done

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
try using artificial intelligence to create an artificial intelligence representation of itself and then see how screwed up it come s out then ?
I'll try that next time, it's a great idea.

Depending on what AI you use, it can get pretty abstract. The Disco Diffusion AI, for instance, has a hard time creating anything that looks real. For instance, it can create crazy landscapes, but it's unable to make a face that looks normal. Well... I've been unable to.

Same with Wombo dream, depending on what mode you use. I mostly use the HDR mode, but some of their old AI models couldn't make anything outside of abstract images. It would always look like something that went through a blender, with a slight tint added, depending on the AI model you picked.

steven chiverton

for all those who are going to try this out kick its simulated artificial electronic ass , and then blame it on the electronic calculator with an amnesia 4k memory .

Parazite1986

There is the picture of my avatar character.

Sol Badguy

Attachments

• 45ACB536-F69E-4D5B-B6B4-75C1D6983A1D.jpeg
    45ACB536-F69E-4D5B-B6B4-75C1D6983A1D.jpeg
    555.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20192D80-C316-4231-99F8-765C6DFA7B7D.jpeg
    20192D80-C316-4231-99F8-765C6DFA7B7D.jpeg
    287.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1C585BEF-DC29-41E1-8A03-23DFC68164E2.jpeg
    1C585BEF-DC29-41E1-8A03-23DFC68164E2.jpeg
    358.8 KB · Views: 1

steven chiverton

wow i see it couldn't get the nose right the holes are in the wrong place and the eyes look like thickly cut out and the interesting part is the background, and with only one ear showing and it dosent look right with that long white frame part adjoining looked like some microphone headset with no mic as it wouldn't hear sound but something else , the partial right eye socket facing it looks badly done. so all up its not very good with accuracy in giving a good representation of itself , like as if it has an artificial warped intelligence the left eye in the picture above is not correct and the centre black is not in the middel. its the worcest ai intelligent representation of itself ive ever seen and the only one so its a bit creepy as to why so many inaccuracies for an ai program, one of the heads looks sad like it dosent like being an an ai intelligence the picture of the black boot i wonder if this ai has any links to the star system the bootes constellation and that head maybe alien ai type

Last edited: