Alchemy Experiments

TimeFlipper

what when where how and why hm what are we seeing what are we hearing it takes around 3 years to create the liquid philosopher's stone and it come from urine

The Philosophers Stone was believed by many to be "wisdom", not a substance...Wisdom is knowledge, knowledge is power :D..

NaturalPhilosopher

The Philosophers Stone is a mythical substance supposed to change any metal into Gold or Silver, it is also supposed to cure all diseases and prolong life indefinitely, its discovery was the supreme object of Alchemy...However, the Philosophers Stone is more likely to mean the love of wisdom, but only for those with eyes to see, and ears to hear..
:coffee:(y):love:

alpha centauri

I wonder which member will be the first to give details on how to make Ormus? :unsure:..

When I read it at first, I thought it would be another member ( @Mayhem ). Of course i thought it in a positive sense, I like his posts. Maybe my psychic abilities are not that good as I thought.

The Philosophers Stone is a mythical substance supposed to change any metal into Gold or Silver, it is also supposed to cure all diseases and prolong life indefinitely, its discovery was the supreme object of Alchemy...However, the Philosophers Stone is more likely to mean the love of wisdom, but only for those with eyes to see, and ears to hear..
I think so, too. I think you have to evolve spiritually to make the stone and it is inner work (or character development) like having respect for everybody, being kind and so on.

what when where how and why hm what are we seeing what are we hearing it takes around 3 years to create the liquid philosopher's stone and it come from urine
I think this book is incomplete or wrong. A member posted this in another thread about the book of aquarius.

I was there on the forums for it in 2012 when there were many who were actively working on making these stones. They were calcinating urine and someone actually finished making the stone after some years of work on it. Someone got sent to the hospital with radiation poisoning after ingesting the "completed" stone. The forum was shut down, I don't know what happened to the other participants. It might be possible to make it work but the risk of failure is pretty high and it takes a long time to make.

Edit;
Here's a thread about it with the author of the book (sign00) answering questions;
And here's an archived link for the forum;
~ The Book of Aquarius Forum • Index page

source: Have any of you heard about or read the Book of Aquarius PDF?

steven chiverton

When I read it at first, I thought it would be another member ( @Mayhem ). Of course i thought it in a positive sense, I like his posts. Maybe my psychic abilities are not that good as I thought.

I think so, too. I think you have to evolve spiritually to make the stone and it is inner work (or character development) like having respect for everybody, being kind and so on.

I think this book is incomplete or wrong. A member posted this in another thread about the book of aquarius.

source: Have any of you heard about or read the Book of Aquarius PDF?

Attachments

• Full text of _The Book of Aquarius_.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 8

alpha centauri

@steven chiverton

hm That seems to risky for me, if there are really people that got radiation poisoning like the quoted member said. That seems like the opposite of a stone of life and that rather seems to be a stone of death. Radiation takes life, but the stone should be the opposite. The stone should give life.

NaturalPhilosopher

scalar waves when really strong cause ionizing radiation.
it's why if you overdose the stone you get same symptoms.

met a lady who built a device that produce ionizing radiation that couldn't be shielded by lead bricks, water or metal films. Her bone marrow died and she needed transplants. she healed herself using the same device.

Henry moray found a special rock that emanated energy.
caused burns on his skin like alpha radiation.
he used the same thing to cure his burns.

scalar waves is a new form of nuclear radiation.
heals everything

book of aquarius said after their skin, hair and teeth fell out, they all regrew brand new.