Alchemy Experiments

alpha centauri

scalar waves is a new form of nuclear radiation.
heals everything

Nuclear radiation destroys life like the Chernobyl disaster. I can assure you that. There is a lot of proof.

But maybe scalar waves do something different.

met a lady who built a device that produce ionizing radiation that couldn't be shielded by lead bricks, water or metal films. Her bone marrow died and she needed transplants. she healed herself using the same device.
Did she show you pictures?

What does this device do? Oxidate or reduce?
I found this picture years ago.

Pilzzone= fungal area= a lot of protons, few electrons
Viren= viruses = few protons, few electrons
grüne Algen = green algae = a lot of protons, a lot of electrons
braune Algen = brown algae = few protons, a lot of electrons

2f2136a628896def0341407107206e91.jpg

source: Как продлить быстротечную жизнь - F62

A spiritual teacher thinks that negative hydrogen is almost prana. So I think the stone reduces rather than oxidate.

Rough translation :
Years ago, a friend of Patrick Flanagans, Walter Stark of Switzerland, met one of the personal leaders of Tibet and one of the most important teachers of Tibetan Buddhism, the Sharmapa. The Sharmapa lineage is one of the Buddhist incarnation lineages; For centuries, every Sharmapa - like the Dalai Lama - has been determined before his death, where he will be reborn. Walter Stark asks the Sharmapa, if H- Ions are Prana. The Sharmapa said that it is almost but not exactly Prana.

Prana is the universal life force that should be equivalent to the stone. And H- reduces things.

source: ShriYantra

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

Nuclear radiation destroys life like the Chernobyl disaster. I can assure you that. There is a lot of proof.

But maybe scalar waves do something different.

Did she show you pictures?

What does this device do? Oxidate or reduce?
I found this picture years ago.

Pilzzone= fungal area= a lot of protons, few electrons
Viren= viruses = few protons, few electrons
grüne Algen = green algae = a lot of protons, a lot of electrons
braune Algen = brown algae = few protons, a lot of electrons

2f2136a628896def0341407107206e91.jpg

source: Как продлить быстротечную жизнь - F62

A spiritual teacher thinks that negative hydrogen is almost prana. So I think the stone reduces rather than oxidate.

Rough translation :

Prana is the universal life force that should be equivalent to the stone. And H- reduces things.

source: ShriYantra
the stone is altered gold
gold is a noble metal.
So is the stone.
gold is a base metal so it reduces but the noble qualities of gold increase when it becomes the stone. So I would say neither oxidizes or reduces. Like how ormus gold is almost completely chemically inert. Chemically noble materials have unique energy qualities like noble gases(used in the rife device)

people who think prana is a physical thing isn't paying attention
it's energy that materials radiate.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

the stone is altered gold
gold is a noble metal.
So is the stone.
gold is a base metal so it reduces but the noble qualities of gold increase when it becomes the stone. So I would say neither oxidizes or reduces. Like how ormus gold is almost completely chemically inert. Chemically noble materials have unique energy qualities like noble gases(used in the rife device)

people who think prana is a physical thing isn't paying attention
it's energy that materials radiate.

maybe prana is something different. The word "nuclear radiation" makes me a little bit suspicious. Maybe it is a different kind of nuclear radiation that I dont know or I dont understand the word correctly. But to my knowledge nuclear radiation is bad and destroys life.

Did you complete the stone?

here is another source on the stone:
If the magician touches the burning sulphur transmuted by Andimo from the principle of the earth, (i.e prepared by methods of alchemy), with the sign of Andimo's seal, which he earlier drew on a second piece of parchment and had magically prepared, the parchment with the sign of the seal will catch fire and the sulphur stone at once turn into the true alchemical projection powder of a red colour, the so-called "red lion". This powder then is quite safe and may be gathered up with a glass spoon and stored away in a well shut-up glass. This kind of projection powder usually has a projection capacity of 1 : 10.000 and is the philosopher's stone in its purest form. However, the magician may then be tempted to use this powder for making gold or prolonging his own life. If the magician is misled by such temptations he would conclude, by such alchemical operations, a formal pact with the said being.
source: Full text of "Franz Bardon Practice Of Magical Evocation ( 1)"

:)

I have nothing to criticize on that. :geek:

NaturalPhilosopher

maybe prana is something different. The word "nuclear radiation" makes me a little bit suspicious. Maybe it is a different kind of nuclear radiation that I dont know or I dont understand the word correctly. But to my knowledge nuclear radiation is bad and destroys life.

Did you complete the stone?

here is another source on the stone:

source: Full text of "Franz Bardon Practice Of Magical Evocation ( 1)"

:)

I have nothing to criticize on that. :geek:
traditional alchemical texts are always encoded
i'd avoid any references to symbols and magic.

alpha centauri

traditional alchemical texts are always encoded
i'd avoid any references to symbols and magic.
That is a new text or relatively new, so this is not really traditional. The author lived during and a little bit after WW2.
The author tried to decode alchemy and make it understandable.

The stone is mainly mentioned in magical text. So I would think, to mention magic is ok. But I know there is a lot of garbage.

But the most texts are encoded. I think they either didnt know themselves how to produce the stone and just tried to shove their weight around or they wanted to lead people astray. These are both not an honorable characteristics.

Or another reason could be, they said there are mistakes in the texts, because they knew they were wrong but wanted to be worship as great revealers.

Why write about something, whereby you intenfully want to distribute disinformation? You just shouldnt write about it. That would be better.

NaturalPhilosopher

That is a new text or relatively new, so this is not really traditional. The author lived during and a little bit after WW2.

The stone is mainly mentioned in magical text. So I would think, to mention magic is ok. But I know there is a lot of garbage.

But the most texts are encoded. I think they either didnt know themselves how to produce the stone and just tried to shove their weight around or they wanted to lead people astray. These are both not an honorable characteristics.

Or another reason could be, they said there are mistakes in the texts, because they knew they were wrong but wanted to be worship as great revealers.

Why write about something, whereby you intenfully want to distribute disinformation? You just shouldnt write about it. That would be better.
way more complex than that
the great work as described is not only laboratory work but also spiritual. Need both to make the stone.
avoid texts that talk about magic. Magic is scalar phenomena that people don't understand and it all heavily compromised. Nobody tells you(cuz none of them know) why you have to use such and such symbol at such and such time, whatever...ever notice how magic people are almost always unstable, unethical and miserable? but they can 'do' stuff.

alchemy is a divine endevour, so it attracts those that want to destroy and warp the divine.

alpha centauri

way more complex than that
Did you make the stone? And I do not consider scalar waves as the stone. I am talking about the red substance or white substance, that has the effects, that are described?

Otherwise the talk about it, is only guessing about it.

the great work as described is not only laboratory work but also spiritual. Need both to make the stone.
That I know. I consider the character development as the spiritual work, that is necessary for the stone.

avoid texts that talk about magic. Magic is scalar phenomena that people don't understand and it all heavily compromised. Nobody tells you(cuz none of them know) why you have to use such and such symbol at such and such time, whatever...ever notice how magic people are almost always unstable, unethical and miserable? but they can 'do' stuff.
There is a great bias towards the negative path. Because a lot of the people want to learn magic to control people and have power over people, to get money or fame. Either for them or their group. There is also a tendency for every group to seek superiority over others as there is a tendency for the ego to seek superiority over others.

The positive magic accepts everybody as equals and is the path of oneness. Negative people often look down to people that have less abilities in our societies. This is something you do not do in positive magic. You also accept them as your equals and as people of infinite worth.

There are both kinds of people in the magical schools. I dont know which is dominant. But I would not say almost always they are unstable, unethical and miserable.

alchemy is a divine endevour, so it attracts those that want to destroy and warp the divine.
Yes those are attracted, there is no doubt about that. But I think one of the reasons are the crytic texts and the desire for power. The texts that are less cryptic attract less people that want to be special and different than others.

The postive ones seek unity. Separation is the negative path and unity the positive path. That is a good summary in my opinon.

NaturalPhilosopher

why? there's infinite numbers of evil people in the world
if one gets the stone, game over.