Alien contact in next 20 years

XDrFirefly

Re: Alien contact in next 20 years

Just a quick side note. Why couldnt it be Venus. All those years ago why couldnt venus have changed that much. We know very little about it.

I just just tring to start out with more modern time, but the greek, and roman, Maya link all could have alien planet connections as well...

Dr FF

Arez

Just a quick side note. Why couldnt it be Venus. All those years ago why couldnt venus have changed that much. We know very little about it.

I just just tring to start out with more modern time, but the greek, and roman, Maya link all could have alien planet connections as well...

Dr FF

that would be very hard since we have evidence of ppl living around the time of the romans and greeks and have found skeletons showing how technology grew. so it would of had to of been way way way far back.

and no it is impossible to have been venus. it is to hot even without the carbon dioxide lvl it would still be the second hottest planet in the solar system. unless they had sun screen factor 1000000 i dont think they lives on that planet.

but there is evidence that the asteroids in the asteroid belt between mars and earth was a planet. which explains how they knew we had 10 planets in our solar systems. as pluto was one or uranuses moons and we have just found a planet twice the distance of pluto

Tenshi

I believe that we've already made contact with extraterrestrials, especially the governments of the US and the UK, but it's all kept a secret.

I also believe that some of the technology that we have now has been retrieved from crashed alien craft. I read a book, written by a retired US Army Officer, General Corso, who was involved in the Roswell crash in 1947, that the Americans copied some of the technology that was in the craft, and it gave rise to some of the technology that we have today. According to Corso, fibre optics is one of the advanced technologies that we got from the Roswell craft.

Also, I heard that some, but not all, of the cattle mutilations are caused by extraterrestrials, involved in some sort of experiment, and governments know that it's extraterrestrials that are causing it, but are doing nothing to stop it because they have made a deal with the extraterrestrials saying that they would allow them to carry on abducting cattle and horses if they share some of their advanced technology with us.

Fatpot

didnt monks predict the world to be in total chaos, but at the brink of destruction, aliens will come and stop it?

Eutychus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Fatpot\")</div>
didnt monks predict the world to be in total chaos, but at the brink of destruction, aliens will come and stop it?[/b]

The Monks I'm thinking of were the aliens who were to wreak the havoc. (Larry Niven's short story "The Fourth Profession");)

As to all the folks voting for Mars as the source of life, Mars isn't tectonically active and there isn't any evidence that it ever was that I've seen(and I have looked). Plate tectonics are the thermostat of a planet. Without them a temperate climate cannot be maintained. The planet will get cold or end up a venus long before life has the chance to thrive there.

thenumbersix

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\":LOL:rFirefly\")</div>
Here is my theory on things, I believe that not ever human is from earth. The garden of Eden was on Mars or Venus i'd guess Venus due to biblical facts, so I believe that most of use are aliens. This would explain some of the difference in ideas of ppl. But, I think do to breeding alot of what we would see as alien feature have been breed out, and some breed in.

dr ff[/b]

personally, I would like to think that it is purely enviromental, eg - afro-carrabians are brown skinned, possibly cos they evolved in paradise with sun beaming down, Euro - pale cos most off us generally have had much ****tier weather, more inclined to eat fat and grease and store for the winter. also straighter hair is for the rain to run off, I suspect an afro hairstyle would be very good for insulating the head with a layer of still air in the curls, we simply evolved to our surrounding and local diet. In fact I think I would say diet is probably the most significant factor. just my 2p +

On the aliens, what would the reaction be if these new groups of planet finders detects something that indicated life. Reading the light from the planets they can distinguish different molecules in the far off atmosphere at the moment.

How far can they take this, detecting perto/chemical pollution (prolly take centuries before our planet is fully well again), they can do oxygen, hydrogen etc. already, I believe. Could this be fine tuned to pick radiowaves out of the air, it would at least give us somewhere to start looking properly.

If this can count as 'contact' I reckon you'll win your prediction easily, get down the bookies, has gotta be worth a quid or two..

BubbuClinton

The Venus thing is interesting. Velikovsky thought that Venus was actually a Comet that got caught by the sun about 4000 years ago and actually was responsible for stopping the rotation of the Earth at the time Joshua entered the promise land. There was a story of the sun standing still for 3 days. He also thought it may be responsible for the plagues of ancient egypt and Manna. Another interesting thing about Venus is that we don't know a lot about it. It was strange that the probes that NASA sent to Venus sent back a lot of data and the only data released by NASA and JPL was that the atmosphere was acid and boiling. This view has become predominant in science but there are no secondary sources, so who knows.

Zoomerz always feels that God is an Alien or he is confused if god is an Alien then who created them. But it sounds like we may be the aliens from Mars or Venus so do we save ourselves in this Dream?

My own take is we have technology that has been and is being developed from the time of Tesla and that the next big lie after Terrorism will be that Aliens will attack the world in an attempt to Unify the world under the NWO. There is evidence of weather control and other advance technology. I am attaching a picture taken by nasa's SOHO satellite that is watching the sun. I have checked this link with the official images from SOHO and this is real. I think this is ours, not some alien. I think we have technology that is way beyond what our governments let on. I feel that those that would like to purpetrate an Alien scam on the earth are just now starting to do a "disclosure project" in an attempt to turn the minds of the world toward the idea of aliens.

Although, they have found what appears to be a Dyson's sphere floating around Saturn's moon Ieptus see:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm

So who know, Maybe we are the Martians and the Garden of Eden was there. And maybe the Hindu's got it right and Cows are holy. Because on Mars the old ones are Cow's creating methane. All in All, it is hard to "Grok"

Bubbu

deepthought

Excellent piece Bubba, if they are right, it may tie in with the rumour that Cassini has photographed four different alien spacecraft mining Saturn's rings.
Trouble is NASA covers up and lies about so much. Then again NASA is actually FORBIDDEN by charter from looking for alien life. It has been stated that one of its control rooms has its wall covered with photos of various types of UFO taken by the various capsule and shuttle crews.
NASA:- Never A Straight Answer.

Zoomerz

Bubbu;

The Venus thing is interesting. Velikovsky thought that Venus was actually a Comet that got caught by the sun about 4000 years ago and actually was responsible for stopping the rotation of the Earth at the time Joshua entered the promise land.
Nice spin! Sets up the "possibility" that we are of venusian (???) origin by simply *overlooking* the biological "fact" that it's not possible given the environmental facts we DO KNOW about Venus (sweet!).

There was a story of the sun standing still for 3 days.
So connecting the dots, that means the Velikovsky must have been right!

He also thought it may be responsible for the plagues of ancient egypt and Manna.
And since we all know his theory is sound and based on the physical sciences, this proves that the bible is true and accurate as well!

Another interesting thing about Venus is that we don't know a lot about it.
We know enough to fairly accurately say that biologically man could never have existed there. But nevermind that...

It was strange that the probes that NASA sent to Venus sent back a lot of data and the only data released by NASA and JPL was that the atmosphere was acid and boiling.
They released more than that, but in any case, isn't the atmosphere being acid and boiling (nevermind the 900 degree surface temp) enough to pretty much rule out human existence there? Also, isn't your *impression* that they're withholding information deliberately trying to add some degree of validity to your argument with absolutely no evidence at all?

This view has become predominant in science but there are no secondary sources, so who knows.
Maybe we should ask the Venusians (???) directly whether our instruments were accurate? We would have no reason to believe our information is correct, would we? I mean, after all, we only sent the probe once, so it's much more likely Velikovsky was correct. The bible proves that fairly conclusively.

MHO, the above theory is so ridiculous as to insult average intelligence. It is so filled with conjecture and unsound reasoning that it amazes me you're even willing to entertain the possibility. Come on, we can come up with something a little better then this!

How about this....The very same aliens that created us were in such a hurry to get outta dodge after babysitting us until Joshua lead the wanderers to the promised land, that they inadvertently escaped earth's atmosphere at just the right angle and speed to stop the earth's rotation for 3 days!....This caused the Venusians to be very suspicious of humans in general, and in pursuit of self-preservation, they decided to create the illusion of inhospitible conditions on their planet, so we would never find out the truth!

Much more cohesive, don'tcha think?

Z-

BubbuClinton

Zoomerz,

It appears you don't appricieate the theories of Velikovsky. It may have been possible you didn't grasp the point of my post. I know I am a little vague some times. My first point is that there is a whole branch of science that believes that Venus was not formed at the same time as the other planets in its current location. There is actually a well founded theory that Mars was a Moon of another planet that exploded. Many people believe that if there was other life in this solar system, it may have originated there. Those studying Ieptus postulate that the Dyson sphere there maybe the original origion of the Noah's Ark story. Who knows? It would be good to actually study the issue.

My other point was to note that NASA is not always forth coming with information. For instance, Cassini flew right by Ieptus and did a radar surveys of the sphere. However, to this data they have not released any of the information they have accuired. There have been numerous requests that they do so. Those looking into this believe it could be an artificial carbon based structure that would have a unique radar signature.

I used the Venus analogy to demonstrate NASA also is fond of releasing false information. Another good example is there false hoods is 50 years of JPL calling Mars red. I believe you have seen the series of photos relased by JPL and NASA always tinting Mars Red. It wasn't until Mars came so close to the Earth a few years ago and every amature photographer in the world noticed that it was not red. Gee, it is the color of Arizona. By changing the tint back on a lot of those pictures that JPL relased of the ground of Mars, you all of a sudden see green patches. I am not saying that these are the Holy Cows that we spoke of and you probably never read "Stranger in a Strange Land" by Heilien, so you don't "Grok" what I am speaking about. However, to suggest just because NASA or JPL says that you can't live on Venus, is kinda like saying there are WMDs in Iraq because G. W says there are. I am simply suggesting, that the Origions of Venus are in Question and we don't know the answer. I also recall that in the 50s and 60s before Mars was Red, the general scientific theory said that the Atmosphere on Mars was 1/10th of that of the Earth's. I recall science fiction movies into the 70's speculating about briething on Mars because it was like being on Mount Everest. It wasn't until the Late 70's when Mars turned Deep Red that it changed to 1/100th the atmospher and could not support life. I guess mass caculation formulas canged all of a sudden then. I simply do not believe on first glance everything coming out of NASA. I am frankly surpised you do. I know you father worked for NASA and so did mine. However, I remember my father talking about the atmospher on Mars when I am a kid. The math chaged after he left NASA. :)

Now I realize that you are an extreme anti-semite and anti-christian by all of your prior posts. I was not attempting to prove or disprove the Bible. I was simply stating some of the positions of Velikovsky. He happened to have the veiw that some of the events in the Bible might be explainable by the capture of Venus into the solar system. Do I believe his theory? Well, there are modern astro-physists that are looking into to position. I don't believe that they follow his time line, but they give credency to the Venus being capture theory at the time that planet that Mars orbited blew up. It would be nice to have independent research about Venus other than NASA. Also it is posible that the atmospher on Venus may have been a lot different 10,000 years ago, who knows. I dont' really support god is an alien like you do anyway. I was just pointing out there is a posible theory there. Is it ridiculous? Without real information, it imposible to tell.

You suggest asking the Venusians. I have heard that women are Venusian, you can try asking them. They would probably just deny it anyway.

May God(Alien) bless you Zooomerz and keep you well.

Bubbu