Alien contact in next 20 years

Zoomerz

Re: Alien contact in next 20 years

Bubbu;

If you go back and read my post in response to yours, nowhere will you find the word "mars". And you know I am aware of planet "x" theories, and that mars may have been a moon, or possibly had intelligent life. I've never had a problem with these theories.

But if you re-read this thread entirely, my only previous comments have been that VENUS probably wasn't an origination point for human life. Plain and simple, from what we DO KNOW about it, to imagine or surmise that we decended from there is ludicrous. I never said the same for mars.

Your post that I vehemently disagree with tries to assert that venus would be included in the possibility of human creation. I think this is absurd, or at least such a stretch that it would be illogical to pursue the course of thinking. That is all.

As for being an extreme anti-anything, you know as well as I do that I am not. I have never said, nor written a derogatory statement about any religion, or the people that believe in those religions. My stance has never changed. I await "that bit" of information that allows me to "believe" or to "know", and I remain agnostic. That doesn't make me "anti". If your objective with comments like "Zoomerz is confused" or "anti-semitic" or "anti-christian" was to belittle my own theories, then I would submit that it is you that is "anti", not me. And yes, comments like that make me angry.

Z-

BubbuClinton

Zoomerz,

Let me take the opportunity to formally apologize for my off cuff comments about you be anti things. This was totally unfair and unfounded. I realize that you have real questions about religion and have yet to make up your mind. I applaud you for not being pressured into any particular religion without having a true conviction about it.

As for Venus, It was not my intent to suggest that we originated on Venus. I was simply pointing out some theories that are out there in the world and cited Velikovski's point of view. I do disagree with you on one point. The fact that Venus is now 900 degrees does not mean it is not a candidate for having life a some point in its evolution. Be that as it may, I, like you think Mars and possibly the planet that exploded that now makes up the asteroid belt is a better candidate.

I hope you will accept my apology for my off the wall comments and understand that I appreciate your insights and comments also.

Bubbu

Zoomerz

Bubbu;

Dang, now I have to accept the apology, apologize myself, yadee yadee....and in the end, the worst part is we have to make up and pretend we actually like each other. It was so much more exciting being insulting!

Oh well, we can live with that I guess.....And i suppose we should either leave this thread alone, or get it back on track.

How about we start a new thread on this topic? Or maybe TESLA!!! Yeah, how about tesla?

Z-

StarLord

Actually, before we continue, I do need to point out that Zoomers is anti God = Alien concept. Some how he has been stuck with being the originator of this concept and I can not figure out how anyone arrived at that conclusion. While we both accept that ET may have had a hand in our developement DNA wise, Zoomers never once said that ET was God.

That's something that has needed to be cleared up imho.

Now, we all have to agree that trusting NASA to be forcoming with useable facts in regards to discoveries in our backyard, is very much like being poor and waiting for the neighbors next door to toss their chicken bones across the fence. It seems that what gets released to us are benign nibblets of castoff deitritus that could not possibly be cobbled together to form any kind of theory or intelligent conclusions.

Sometimes it's what is not said about something that leads to questions.

There is life on Venus, it's just that possibly it's very much at the dividing line between Physical and a Higher Vibrational level. I remember reading something to the effect that Venus is very much the Way Station much like a major airport is and a spot that visitors use to slow their vibrations down to the rate of the Earth so that they can visit with a minimal amount of damage.

Tesla, move on over Big Guy, there's a new theory in town that don't involve manna or a non rotating earth.

Tenshi

Zoomerz always feels that God is an Alien or he is confused if god is an Alien then who created them. But it sounds like we may be the aliens from Mars or Venus so do we save ourselves in this Dream?

I reckon the "God" of the Bible was actually extraterrestrials. The Bible says that "God" created Man "in his image."

I think this is a reference to the Annunaki (who were humanoid) coming to earth thousands of years ago, mixing their DNA with the DNA of Homo Erectus, and creating the first modern Human Being - Adam of the Bible. Because we have some Annunaki DNA, we look similar to them - "God created Man in his image" as the Bible says.

I read that the Annunaki came here to mine for gold, but found the work too tiring, so they created clones to do the goldmining for them. The clones they created, human beings, were physically far stronger than the Annunaki themselves.

When the Annunaki left Earth they set Man free, no longer slaves to the Annunaki. But the Annunaki promised that they will return one day.

Some scientists have said that the Annunaki come from a planet in our Solar System that hasn't been discovered yet, and is even further out from the Sun than Pluto.

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Arez\")</div>
but there is evidence that the asteroids in the asteroid belt between mars and earth was a planet. which explains how they knew we had 10 planets in our solar systems. as pluto was one or uranuses moons and we have just found a planet twice the distance of pluto[/b]

The only evidence of a former planet in the asteroid belt is that there are asteroids in the area between Mars and Jupiter (there is no asteroid belt between Earth and Mars.) There is no "They" that "knew we had 10 planets." There are only nine planets and Pluto may soon be crossed off that list. No new planet has been discovered in our solar system in our lifetime.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"BubbuClinton\")</div>
Although, they have found what appears to be a Dyson's sphere floating around Saturn's moon Ieptus see:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm

[/b]

There is no Dyson sphere shown in this link. There is no reason to believe that there is a Dyson sphere on or around Ieptus.

I am attaching a picture taken by nasa's SOHO satellite that is watching the sun. I have checked this link with the official images from SOHO and this is real. I think this is ours, not some alien. [/b]

I'm not seeing anything unusual in this photo. Are you sure you uploaded the right one?

My own take is we have technology that has been and is being developed from the time of Tesla and that the next big lie after Terrorism will be that Aliens will attack the world in an attempt to Unify the world under the NWO. There is evidence of weather control and other advance technology.[/b]

Unless you provide it, there is no evidence of weather control or other advanced technology.

It appears you don't appricieate the theories of Velikovsky... ?[/b]

Velikovsky has been completely and utterly debunked.

My first point is that there is a whole branch of science that believes that Venus was not formed at the same time as the other planets in its current location... [/b]

Of course, there is no such branch of science.

There is actually a well founded theory that Mars was a Moon of another planet that exploded...[/b]

No such theory exists among planetary astrophysicists. No such theory can possibly be "well grounded." What are the grounds?

Those studying Ieptus postulate that the Dyson sphere there maybe the original origion of the Noah's Ark story. Who knows? It would be good to actually study the issue.[/b]

There is no Dyson sphere there.

Noah never existed. There exist mesopotamian texts twice as old as the old testament with almost exactly the same flood story. Anthropologists have all but proven that the "flood" referred to was a rare, local river flood and the boatman (decidedly not named Noah) was a shipping merchant lucky enough to have gotten his cargo of grain, beer and animals aboard before the floods swept through.

My other point was to note that NASA is not always forth coming with information. For instance, Cassini flew right by Ieptus and did a radar surveys of the sphere. However, to this data they have not released any of the information they have accuired. There have been numerous requests that they do so. Those looking into this believe it could be an artificial carbon based structure that would have a unique radar signature.[/b]

Cassini is certainly worth looking into alright. But not for the reasons you state.

However, to suggest just because NASA or JPL says that you can't live on Venus, is kinda like saying there are WMDs in Iraq because G. W says there are. I am simply suggesting, that the Origions of Venus are in Question and we don't know the answer...[/b]

The origins of Venus are in question only to the extent that planetary formation is not completely understood. That is, no serious researcher thinks Venus is or ever was anything but a planet like it is today.

I was simply stating some of the positions of Velikovsky. He happened to have the veiw that some of the events in the Bible might be explainable by the capture of Venus into the solar system. Do I believe his theory? Well, there are modern astro-physists that are looking into to position.[/b]

There are no reputable modern astrophysicists looking into this ridiculous idea.

Also it is posible that the atmospher on Venus may have been a lot different 10,000 years ago, who knows... [/b]

I would agree that this could be possible. But not likely. Venus' atmosphere (or ours, for that matter) would probably take a lot longer than that to become what it is today. Earth's atmosphere was once devoid of oxygen, but that was a billion or so years ago.

Harte

BubbuClinton

Harte,

This is a topic about ?Aliens?. There is no need for real science on this thread. I was just postulating ?what ifs? like everyone else. However, I will tackle a few of your points.

First, I can see that you are not a fan of Richard C. Hoagland. While I agree some of his positions are a bit far out there, that doesn't make them invalid. I disagree with you on the Planet and the asteroids. This one is a big "who knows" and unless we actually get some data, we never will. I wasn't suggesting that it was the truth or even fact, I stated that it was a ?could be?.

The Dyson?s sphere issue. Hoagland suggests that it may be a Dyson's sphere. If you read all of his article, it makes some good points. Also, you should listen to his interviews on Coast if you have an interest. Ieptus has the appearance of an artificial body with its strange geometric shapes. Here again, unless NASA actually releases the information they collected, no one will ever know.

Velikovski, I disagree that no one is looking into his theories. I understand that most scientist think he is a wacko. In fact, I actually do not personally support his theories, but then again, someone was talking about the "Garden of Eden" on Venus, so I brought up Velikovsky. Again, this tread is about "Aliens", need I say more.

Noah. I agree that there are records about Gilgamesh from Sumer well before the time of the Jewish records. But then again, how do you know the actual origins of the story. It could be that Gilgamesh or Noah or what ever name you want to give him was a passenger on a spaceship. Its an idea, and this thread is about "Aliens". Oh, and if you believe anthropologist, I have great beach front property in Florida for you, just send me a check. They think we came from Apes or something. :)

I guess I just took this thread the wrong way. Sorry guys. I was just having some fun.

Bubbu

deepthought

Tenshi's comments at least tie in with known history, even if the 'elite' would like to play it down (elite = tossers, just for Cary). All the power hungry freedom stealers will lie through their collective teeth to keep it quiet. I think the time is coming, and we will be able to decide for ourselves about the existence of a 'God' or 'Gods' from the evidence that will be available then.

deepthought

Just started reading a series of books entitled Millennial Hospitality (I,II & III)
It would appear that these guys are here. Althiugh written as novels, there are supposedly based on the real life experiences of an ex USAF Airman. Riveting stuff.
Mentions that these 'Tall Whites' used to watch the ancient Greeks, so we are definately not alone.

StarLord

Deepthought, there needs to be a serious division, better yet a galaxy wide space in concept between Gods and Aliens as one is not the other except during confusion.