Alien spacecraft can time travel?

asdronin

Hi all,
Well, I think this question might be aimed more at people that had any encounter with alien civilization one way or another, well I have heard that people that do astral travel managed to contact them, but in either case, based on the documents the Pentagon released and in people's theories, Can alien spacecrafts bend time as they want? meaning that maybe these aliens come from a distant time? this is a concept I have been thinking recently, but what if... aliens we see here are the inhabitants of our Earth in the future? or very distant past who knows.

TimeTravelFan2000

In the books by Albert Rosales "Humanoid Encounters" there are a couple of abduction accounts where the aliens mentioned they are also time travelers from the distant past.
There is also another account in which someone was taken by the Greys and they took this person back in time. However I have been unable to find this account.
I do believe that this planet is under observation and possibly influence by extraterrestrials. Their higher technology could also mean they have knowledge of time travel.

asdronin

Thats impressive and confirms that possibility then, thanks for sharing this TimeTravelFan2000, if you find the account let us know.

I wonder if you know what happened to the person that was taken to the past, I mean was that person left behind in his own past or they just showed him other time like to bring him some knowledge?

Also, since its as you said and extraterrestrials do have a very advanced technology, that allows them to "at least" travel long distances at very high speeds (considering we dont know of other planets good for life near Earth), I think that even if they dont have a specific technology to travel in time, they could always use their technology to travel to a black hole and use it to travel in time, I know it requires some calculations and missing something means one is on the wrong road but as said they handle advanced technology so using a black hole to reach their desired time could be as easy as using our modern technology to make a plane land on a landing strip at night.

Since I believe you are right and our planet is under constant observation and influence, what do you think is their goal? I mean maybe they want to avoid us destroying the planet in a nuclear war? or just other possible goal? I doubt they have evil goals considering they could have destroyed/colonized us easily with the technology they have.

lamdo263

Hi all,
Well, I think this question might be aimed more at people that had any encounter with alien civilization one way or another, well I have heard that people that do astral travel managed to contact them, but in either case, based on the documents the Pentagon released and in people's theories, Can alien spacecrafts bend time as they want? meaning that maybe these aliens come from a distant time? this is a concept I have been thinking recently, but what if... aliens we see here are the inhabitants of our Earth in the future? or very distant past who knows.
Yes, they can this is written about in both UFO-ET encounters as well as the Billy Meier Pleiadeans interchange. Even in ETs doings, they must be mindful of time travel rules. This means not to interfere with other times, markedly.

Enter in search words, Time travel said by ET / time travel said in Billy Meier reporting. You're welcome Lamdo :)

lamdo263

Hi all,
If your'e interested in further knowledge on this topic, there was an encounter based in the 1960s to where a large off world spacecraft was parked blocking off a road. The Sheriff got out of his car and was met at the door of this spacecraft, by thin five foot tall humanoid beings, with vertical slip eye pupils. They wore what seemed similar to a Spandex-like skater's Olympic garment wore and not-known about, utility belt devices.

Cultural shock must have set in on the sheriff, but he still was given a complete interior tour of the spacecraft. This was about two thirds the length of a world war two submarine. After the tour the ETs identified themselves as being the Sirians, but I'm guessing that this was from Siris B?

It's said of the Sirians, but only as a measure, I suppose for protective factors, that by off world council approvals, they're allowed to remodulate time. This is a very tight issue, with no or little leeway. But say' might be used say if there was a being made event, that could possibly take out an entire galaxy and there's no pre-set place to move?

Sirians are good Joes, as far as ETs go, I hear by reputation. You might find this encounter in one of the many UFO-ET encounter logs in online history. Badly attempted remodulated time, and or time-lines can cause a condition known as lateral slide. This condition, to where instances of happenings in that timeline or timelines muddle, mix or clog together. Also another condition caused by inter-timeline interference, known as a timeline over pressure blowout.

This is where they say' have an item or even persons from a timeline that has events within, over-pressured due to meddling, have items that Interswitch, showing up in the other timeline. Usually this is smaller items, cars, watches some pets and even people. But not something so large as a building, which would be a major blowout.

In time because of a factor known as timeline resonant signature, the object of item trans-placed, will eventually return to its former timeline. But know in this instance, some people are reported to have remembered the event, while others it seems have it escape their memories, or level to them importants factors to themselves.

Lamdo

Last edited:

asdronin

Thanks a lot lamdo263 for sharing this. its interesting that its already prooved that they can manipulate time, although they are not allowed to interfere, well maybe it makes sense that some people remember and some people dont remember certain events if we think they can have a also a way to affect our memory or the perceived timeline.

There are also the called "time shifts" that are said to have happened sometimes, that are mainly have a person shift to other time for some moments to later come back, maybe some kind of alien that was just erasing the memory of an encounter or just having fun with the person in the middle.

I have heard about the Sirians too in some reports, just its a pitty we cant contact one of them instead of getting a random encounter with extraterrestrial beings, meaning, yes I heard these are good and not trying to harm us or affect much our world, but as we know some other alien civilizations are not the same, I dont know the exact purpose they pursue but other reports talk about very different bad experiences in these encounters, so we need to ask the Sirians of a way to contact them.

After all as you said they are suppossed to have the ability to modulate time, under certain circunstances, i know, but still is quite something, is really interesting to think of an encounter with them and be able to discuss the facts of time travel and all they are capable of.

Also, how do we know they are not allowed to affect our timeline at will? I just wonder if they revealed that in an encounter like the one with the Sheriff or just are some theories people have n relation to what they can do. I assume their skill to modulate time was revealed in an encounter as well, maybe to that same Sheriff as they give him a tour in their spaceship.

And considering these effects you described in relation to affecting our timeline, I wonder, then when some people talk about timeline shifting, isnt this causing any effect? well as they say its apparently just the consciousness moving from one timeline to the other, just as when people go into the astral plane.

lamdo263

Thanks a lot lamdo263 for sharing this. its interesting that its already prooved that they can manipulate time, although they are not allowed to interfere, well maybe it makes sense that some people remember and some people dont remember certain events if we think they can have a also a way to affect our memory or the perceived timeline.

There are also the called "time shifts" that are said to have happened sometimes, that are mainly have a person shift to other time for some moments to later come back, maybe some kind of alien that was just erasing the memory of an encounter or just having fun with the person in the middle.

I have heard about the Sirians too in some reports, just its a pitty we cant contact one of them instead of getting a random encounter with extraterrestrial beings, meaning, yes I heard these are good and not trying to harm us or affect much our world, but as we know some other alien civilizations are not the same, I dont know the exact purpose they pursue but other reports talk about very different bad experiences in these encounters, so we need to ask the Sirians of a way to contact them.

After all as you said they are suppossed to have the ability to modulate time, under certain circunstances, i know, but still is quite something, is really interesting to think of an encounter with them and be able to discuss the facts of time travel and all they are capable of.

Also, how do we know they are not allowed to affect our timeline at will? I just wonder if they revealed that in an encounter like the one with the Sheriff or just are some theories people have n relation to what they can do. I assume their skill to modulate time was revealed in an encounter as well, maybe to that same Sheriff as they give him a tour in their spaceship.

And considering these effects you described in relation to affecting our timeline, I wonder, then when some people talk about timeline shifting, isnt this causing any effect? well as they say its apparently just the consciousness moving from one timeline to the other, just as when people go into the astral plane.
Thanks for the touchback. You have interesting views. The method for timeline altering's extremely complex. Has to be accomplished just so or disaster.

asdronin

Thanks for your comment, I agree with you about timeline shifting, in relation to how Sirians might be able to effectively do it not causing any undesired effect, but sometimes I read about people and some sources that say timeline shifting can be done in a plausible way, just today I picked a certain book "Parallel Universes of Self", I cant tell yet if its good or bad so dont take this as a recommendation, but at least its interesting, of course its not talking about shifting the timeline of the whole humankind or the galaxy but still, seems to plant the seed to see some possibilities we are not used to behold clearly in our usual logic based world.

OakFieldAlienz444

They have what's called a Gravity Stabilizer and Gravity Generator.
They need this kind of stuff to time travel while in space when there's no gravity.
They create a sort of gravity within the ship itself and this is also how they're able
to travel in space without getting their ships destroyed due to the sheer dangers
of maneuvering in space.