ALL of Timetraveler2063's Postings on Paranormalis: For Research and Investigation

Samstwitch

Hey where is the post at of 2063 saying a meteor would come close to the earth on Sept 16 & 17?? I'm not seeing that.

He suggested it in direct and indirect ways, but you would have to read all of his posts to find all the connections to it. Everything is in the PDF file in my opening comment.

Jasmine

There is always seismic activity going on somewhere in the word, just like there are always earthquakes happening somewhere around the world. So far nothing has happened as TT2063 indicated. If something tremendous happened that made the headlines, then I would give him credit, but it would have to be something major related to Meteors, Earthquakes, and Tsunamis, because that is what he forecasted, but so far his predictions are a dud. If at the end of the day nothing significant happens, then I will chalk him up to being a fraud. :rolleyes:
It takes a LOT of evidence to convince me that someone is a real Time Traveler. Only John Titor has made the grade...and even this year holds questionable forecasts that I am watching for. Time reveals all things.
Hey where did he say a
Timetraveler2063 suggested on September 16-17, 2012, a meteor(s) would come so close to the earth that it would cause volcanic eruptions, earthquakes in the USA, and tsunamis. These things did not happen.

I read the news every day and there has been nothing unusual happening that he forecasted, however...

PROPHECIES FROM OTHER SOURCES

The 2 major things happenings now are the Muslims protesting and rioting over that stupid film.
And China protesting and rioting over Japan wanting to purchase some islands. These 2 events may be leading to events that were foretold by Jesus in the 1980's (regarding religious wars), and John Titor (regarding China anexing Japan).

I'm sorry, but unless something significant happens before midnight tonight...Timetraveler2063 is no Time Traveler. However, I did give him the benefit of the doubt and a chance to prove himself.
Hey where is the post at of 2063 saying a meteor would come close to the earth on Sept 16 & 17?? I'm not seeing that.

Well I don't think he is a TT but this is what he actually said about Sept 16, 17: POSTED August 20, 2012, 1:22 A.M.: Soon the month of September will be
here!! 9-16-to 17 2012. 1335. [Is 1335 the time of day…1:35 p.m.?] That's all he said.

Jasmine

He suggested it in direct and indirect ways, but you would have to read all of his posts to find all the connections to it. Everything is in the PDF file in my opening comment.
Seems like he was talking about the book of Daniel the 1335 day being on the 17.

jaquon

Seems like he was talking about the book of Daniel the 1335 day being on the 17.
That's what the pastor said in that video I posted earlier. But nothing's happening other then a bunch of unrest.

Samstwitch

Well I don't think he is a TT but this is what he actually said about Sept 16, 17: POSTED August 20, 2012, 1:22 A.M.: Soon the month of September will be
here!! 9-16-to 17 2012. 1335. [Is 1335 the time of day…1:35 p.m.?] That's all he said.

You're only looking at one sentence that he wrote. I'm talking about piecing together numerous exchanges of conversations, questions and answers that I had with him. I was pinning him down to give specific dates and forecasts, especially for September 2012. I don't have the time or energy to piece it all together. That's why I posted the PDF file, for each person to review, but each one of us must come to our own conclusion about it. I know what he said to me, and he was making a prediction for Sept. 16-17. That's my opinion.

I was the one who asked if "1335" was a "time of day...1:35 p.m.".
Jaquon asked if "1335" was in reference to Daniel in the Scriptures, and TT2063 indicated it was.

Samstwitch

Not even John Titor made the grade. Although he raised the bar as far as story telling goes. I'll give him an A for effort. A very imaginative tale. It's too bad he spoiled it with miniature black holes. An imaginary concept that the scientific community keeps holding onto. But it only exists on paper. You probably have a better chance of running into Daffy Duck.

That is your opinion, which you are entitled too.
However, some of us have researched John Titor quite extensively and have come to the conclusion that he was a real Time Traveler. We are not alone. Others have researched less than we have and believe him to be a real TT.

PamelaM

The New Moon was sighted September 17th 2012 around 7 PM Israel time, so Rosh ha Shanah 2012 has officially started according to the New Moon on September 17th, and if celebrating for two days, ending September 19th at sundown.

I live in Ohio so Israel is ahead by 7 hours to me.
In Israel it starts when the new moon is sited by several witnesses.
That's why it is listed for two days because no one knows the day or hour
Until the priest sees the new moon. From sundown to sundown is one day
To them.

Keep this in mind. And happy Rosh Hashanah!

jaquon

I'm thinking he's probably a psychic, he seems to know certain things. Like him saying the 1335th day then that pastor reading from the book of Daniel that was talking about the same passage on the 17th. Is that strange or what?