ALL of Timetraveler2063's Postings on Paranormalis: For Research and Investigation

Ren

I'm thinking he's probably a psychic, he seems to know certain things. Like him saying the 1335th day then that pastor reading from the book of Daniel that was talking about the same passage on the 17th. Is that strange or what?

He seems like a psychic to me.

Samstwitch

I'm thinking he's probably a psychic, he seems to know certain things. Like him saying the 1335th day then that pastor reading from the book of Daniel that was talking about the same passage on the 17th. Is that strange or what?

You guys might be right. He might be psychic. If so, posing as a Time Traveler wasn't the way to pass on his premonitions.

jaquon

You guys might be right. He might be psychic. If so, posing as a Time Traveler wasn't the way to pass on his premonitions.
Well if he is a TT he some how looked at our internet before he came here. That would explain how he knew the Pastor would say what he said on 9-17-12. That would also explain how he knew Kristy I think is her name, was going to post on this website what she posted. To my knowledge no one has ever did such things claiming to be a TT. If he is a psychic, he is the best I have seen. Also he could be a Remote Viewer. Something to think about. I'm not judging the man until this year passes. I do pray however he is a fake. Because the things he says will happen are horrible!

Samstwitch

Well if he is a TT he some how looked at our internet before he came here. That would explain how he knew the Pastor would say what he said on 9-17-12...

Where did TT2063 forecast/predict what the Pastor said? I did not see that happen.
Pastor said 7 volcanoes erupted.
That's not what TT2063 said would happen on that day.
What am I missing?

(Although after researching, I could not find evidence that all 7 of those volcanoes erupted on that day. IMO, Pastor's claims were exaggerated.)

Maybe he is a Remote Viewer, as suggested.

But his warnings like, "The time is at hand look to the sky!!!!"...I think is all hype. Nothing happened.

Samstwitch

Now if TT2063 had said the Chinese are gonna riot over Japan, or Muslim radicals are going to attack Americans over a film, or Kate Middleton's nude photos are going to be exploited...then I would start believing his claims of being a TT. But nothing he forecasted has happened.

The story about Kristy's post...there's no way to know if she and TT2063 knew each other outside of the Internet. People come online all the time and pull stunts like that. I would like to believe, but there's no real evidence to support that they had no prior contact.

jaquon

Well if he is a TT he some how looked at our internet before he came here. That would explain how he knew the Pastor would say what he said on 9-17-12...

Where did TT2063 forecast/predict what the Pastor said? I did not see that happen.
Pastor said 7 volcanoes erupted.
That's not what TT2063 said would happen on that day.
What am I missing?

(Although after researching, I could not find evidence that all 7 of those volcanoes erupted on that day. IMO, Pastor's claims were exaggerated.)

Maybe he is a Remote Viewer, as suggested.

But his warnings like, "The time is at hand look to the sky!!!!"...I think is all hype. Nothing happened.
Hmm tell us and show us what he said would happen on those days? He simply mentioned the 1335day the book of Daniel speaks of. The Pastor read that same passage on the 17th. All i'm saying is how does he seem to know these small things where people say or do somethings on a certain day? I wish he would come back here to answer.

Samstwitch

He simply mentioned the 1335day the book of Daniel speaks of. The Pastor read that same passage on the 17th. All i'm saying is how does he seem to know these small things where people say or do somethings on a certain day? I wish he would come back here to answer.

Okay, I just discovered that I had totally missed something you posted. The two videos of the Pastor, I thought they were both on volcanoes. Now I watched the 2nd one and see he mentions Daniel and the 1335 days, September 17th, Obama, etc.

A lot of the stuff Pastor talked regarding Obama, the cornerstone, Daniel and all the related stuff has been taught by Pastor Perry Stone on TBN (Christian TV Channel). That's where I heard and learned about that before.

The other stuff he said about Rashashana, the Feast of the Trumpets, September 17th, the beginning of the Jewish New Year and Daniel...I don't see that any of that was so strange, as the Jewish New Year was approaching and there are other Pastors who study prophecy (like Perry Stone) who put all these things together and talk about them on their TV programs. I know about this stuff, because I study Bible Prophecy.

And the video is one that you found and posted here. So I don't see anything strange or unusual about any of this.

Example: If it was December 1999 and we were talking about January 1, 2000 approaching and Y2K...well others would be talking about the same things, because of the obvious.

So this Pastor talking about those things isn't a surprise to me.

For me, so far, I don't see any predictions made by TT2063 that came true. (The post by Kristy is questionable as we have no way to verify their stories.)

Samstwitch

I just want to add that I'm totally open to the possibility of Time Travel. I know that it's possible, because years ago I traveled forward in time...1 hour and 10 minutes...quite unexpectedly but it definitely happened.

If there's a real Time Traveler visiting our timeline here and now, I would love to talk to him...but at the same time, I'm going to put his claims to the test, because there's a world full of liars duping people on the Internet.

If one of us went back 100 years in time and told people about the technology we have today, we would not be believed. Many things turn out to be quite possible that were thought impossible. The world is not flat. Mankind can fly. Time Travel is possible. That's what I believe.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I just want to add that I'm totally open to the possibility of Time Travel. I know that it's possible, because years ago I traveled forward in time...1 hour and 10 minutes...quite unexpectedly but it definitely happened.

If there's a real Time Traveler visiting our timeline here and now, I would love to talk to him...but at the same time, I'm going to put his claims to the test, because there's a world full of liars duping people on the Internet.

If one of us went back 100 years in time and told people about the technology we have today, we would not be believed. Many things turn out to be quite possible that were thought impossible. The world is not flat. Mankind can fly. Time Travel is possible. That's what I believe.

Tell us about your time travel experience. I would love to know all about it.

Samstwitch

Tell us about your time travel experience. I would love to know all about it.

I posted it on a thread once, but can't find it, so will retell. I'm including more details here. Sorry, off topic, but here it is!

MY TRUE TIME TRAVEL STORY

I was involved in a legal lawsuit in San Diego against a company that had exposed me, my family, and neighbors in an apartment complex to some very toxic mold. (It was a very big deal, made the papers, and was sold.) The toxins were more dangerous than the mold itself. All of my posessions were dangerously contaminated, stored in a storage unit during the legal battle.

I nearly died from the exposure to it and moved to Orange County during my recovery. I had to commute to San Diego by train each time there was any legal proceedings involving the case.

Three different times, I was required to show attorneys the contaminated items in storage and/or legal documents that were also contaminated. After each episode of exposure I got sick, ran to bathroom with diarrhea, and my skin and clothes were covered with the toxins. It made me feel very ill and was itchy on my skin and my eyes. Three times I had to sit on the train going back home. It was an 85-minute train ride that was extremely difficult to sit through when I was covered with the toxic contamination.

Each of the 3 times, I was picked up at the train station and taken to an outside shower next to the pool where I lived. There I showered and put on a new set of clothing that my sister brought to me.

The last time I made the trip after I had been exposed to the toxins, when I got on the train I just couldn't bear that long ride home. The thought of sitting for 85 minutes seemed impossible. As soon as I sat down on the train, I said a short silent prayer and asked God to give me strength to get through those 85 minutes.

As soon as I finished the prayer, it was only 5-10 minutes since I had sat down when the Conductor announced, "Next stop, Irvine". As he passed by, I asked him if what I heard him say was true. Yes indeed, Irvine was the next stop.

My 85-minute train ride took only 10-15 minutes. I can't tell you how relieved I was. It was a miracle, God answering my prayer.

That's my Time Travel story. I wasn't so traumatized that I imagined it. It really happened.

I don't expect anyone to believe me. Others won't believe unless it happens to them. But I believe in Time Travel.