An apology for my son Mr Scientist (Mr. Scientist's account has been disabled)

mullac998

Plus weren't he postings all week. Ive been having work done to my living room I posted Tuesday to timeflipper question after the worker I had left plus i had work done on Wednesday as that image was on Tuesday I was busy all day as I went to watch a orchestra wanma photo of that aswell. This cliams of outrageous 378011.jpgIve been having

TimeFlipper

Plus weren't he postings all week. Ive been having work done to my living room I posted Tuesday to timeflipper question after the worker I had left plus i had work done on Wednesday as that image was on Tuesday I was busy all day as I went to watch a orchestra wanma photo of that aswell. This cliams of outrageous View attachment 12809Ive been having
Are you saying that you posted me this picture on Tuesday?

mullac998

If you wanna see inside my home and I can actually show you what's it's like and you can see for yourself I haven't had time to post on here let alone be managing another account.

TimeFlipper

If you wanna see inside my home and I can actually show you what's it's like and you can see for yourself I haven't had time to post on here let alone be managing another account.
Are you saying the postings on Tuesday that you made in the thread, "Is the 2meter band being used by time travellers", was NOT posted by you?

mullac998

It was me I posted early in the morning before the work man came and I posted in the evening after the workman left.

TimeFlipper

No I'm saying that was my living room on Tuesday pal that forum user wasn't me. I've not been able to use my pc due to having my home flipped up sidedown because of a damp issues. I've not even had the time post.
Which postings were made by "that forum user" who wasnt you?