An apology for my son Mr Scientist (Mr. Scientist's account has been disabled)

mullac998

@mullac998 As far as iam concerned it was you that made another account name using the name of QwertyMan...Obviously Lord Henry aka lots more names, wanted you to do that and also told you what to write when using the name of QwertyMan..

Admin obviously found out that your IP and Qwertyman were the same, as Num7 explained to all of...All you are doing now is trying to make up loads of Bull Shyte, probably in the hope someone will believe you, i even believe your master lord henry is now telling you what to write in your defense..

Personally i believe you are very fortunate to be even allowed to stay on Paranormalis, especially when you are in contact with banned and nasty little Trolls, obviously telling you what to write :mad:..
I like to proof of ip address please because it seriously wasn't me how else do you want me to provide evidence.

alpha centauri

I can say you're not from the UK as that statement is as insulting as calling someone a redneck doofus, saying they are from Derby. I am not from Derby.

What is insulting about that? I dont know any rednecks so I cannot say how it is.

Edit: but thanks for the answer, so that is weird. I am not from the US or UK . A lot of the members are or were from Derby. I thought that is a little strange, because it is not a big city. But I probably let you alone again.

Last edited:

mullac998

@TimeFlipper behaviour has been deplorable. In all my years I've never come across such as the Americans would say, a big douchebag.

What is insulting about that? I dont know any rednecks so I cannot say how it is.

Edit: but thanks for the answer, so that is weird. I am not from the US or UK . A lot of the members are or were from Derby. I thought that is a little strange, because it is not a big city. But I probably let you alone again.
There's Derby Town which is a part of Derbyshire and its quite big

alpha centauri

There's Derby Town which is a part of Derbyshire and its quite big
Thank you for the clarification.(y)

@QwertyMul

So I guess, you are enemies with the towns folk at Derby Town? I am nearer at you but I probably know you and your customs less than the Americans that it kind of sad. Sorry if I insulted you. I didnt know that.

The Shire I heard in Lord of the Rings before. I dont want you to believe I am uneducated.

It is like Hobbiton is part of the Shire but not the whole Shire (in Middle Earth). And the hobbits and orcs are enemies.

@Maut
I believe he may have been egged on by someone connected to ApexTv to post on here for whatever reason.
I can guess who. ApexTv was the name of the member in this forum. :mad:

I'm aware that my young teenage son has frequented this forum under the name of Mr Scentist and before that Walker.

Last night I caught him in an old man's mask in his darkened bedroom talking to someone from this forum via Skype. I don't know who he was talking to because somehow he managed to delete the app.
I dont know these names, so it was not me and I cannot help. Sorry.

Last edited: