An apology for my son Mr Scientist (Mr. Scientist's account has been disabled)

TimeFlipper

All posts made by QwertyMan it wasn't me I've been trying to sort out my job trying to sort out my home. I've not been in the right headspace lately. Honestly it wasn't me.
Which thread was it that you say Qwertyman was responsible for posting on, and how did he get into your own private account on Paranormalis and use your name Mullac998?..

mullac998

So can someone explain to me why people think i'm QwertyMan
I don't get why you're putting angry faces also here's my kitchen side as you can see it doesn't match the one he put that forum user didn't deserve to be banned.

Attachments

• IMG_20211029_172904.jpg
    IMG_20211029_172904.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 7

TimeFlipper

@mullac998 As far as iam concerned it was you that made another account name using the name of QwertyMan...Obviously Lord Henry aka lots more names, wanted you to do that and also told you what to write when using the name of QwertyMan..

Admin obviously found out that your IP and Qwertyman were the same, as Num7 explained to all of...All you are doing now is trying to make up loads of Bull Shyte, probably in the hope someone will believe you, i even believe your master lord henry is now telling you what to write in your defense..

Personally i believe you are very fortunate to be even allowed to stay on Paranormalis, especially when you are in contact with banned and nasty little Trolls, obviously telling you what to write :mad:..