Analyzing Peragro (Reloaded)

HackimerRob

Don't pass out Heg!!!
I'm understand your excitement, but alas, when news is found don't haste to post! or, uh, post hastily, or, er, ahhhh, please post, post haste.
Gracias.
:huh: :huh: :D'oh:

Snow

My brother really, really wants to get permission to go on the farmers land. He put another note in the mailbox when he didn't get an answer at the door. He will keep going back til he gets permission or (heaven forbid) NOT. If that happens we'll pass the torch to a devil-may-care type. Bubba is 48 - not the risk taker he used to be :love:

Sorry I don't have more - I'm holding my breath too . . .

From the edge or maybe a little beyond . . .

Snow Fire Watches

Snow

Sigh.

The latest from my brother . . .

Dear Cidny

Sorry-but no respose, so far, from farmer-who ever. My options are very
limited now.

I either have to catch farmer-whoever at home or tresspass to locate the
entrance to our cave.

Be assured that I'm not above jumping the fence-its the timing I must be
sure of. Not to mention a hiding place for the car.

Just don't expect anything to happen any time soon. If you don't hear
anything about it in the next two weeks - then give me a couple more.

I Love You DWG

Two weeks and two more? Double sigh :cry:

Well get there guys, by hook or by crook!

Yes Ralan this is still about peragro :unsure:

SFW

Snow

I think it is to keep a mans private property from being trampled to death before at least one person gets to have a look-see what's in there.

Besides that, the map is WRONG! However the cave does have a peculiar name and that is how it was located - by talking to the grave digger at the graveyard where the map pointed to.

SFW

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Perhaps your brother could find out the phone number of the people living in that house, and call them?

Might be more effective than leaving a note on their door.

Snow

Heggy, my brother does have the farmer's name. Though very common, I'm sure he could come up with the phone number. There is more than one thing going on in Chug's life right now - the least of which is he is working 7 days a week. He hasn't given up and neither have I. I'm sorry it is taking so long. It is driving me crazy.

If there is someone else in the Springfield area who would like the info my brother has so far let's run it by Satan.

SFW