Analyzing Peragro (Reloaded)

Phoenix

Originally posted by Cornelia@Jun 20 2004, 04:35 PM
Update.
Googling around, I've found this: http://latin.realdictionary.com/Latin/peragro.asp
Veery interesting... don't know if someone already pointed out that. Peragro is the latin for \"travel through\", a very smart choice from the guy.
I have seen that but thank you for posting it on the board so everyone can see. Peragro said that was the name of his project that was use to send him through time.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Aside from contacting Rachel.........

I also am not sure what we're trying to accomplish with that. Also, the longer we wait the fuzzier her memory will become.

Jimbomonkeypie

Originally posted by Phoenix@Jun 15 2004, 10:36 PM
I lost most of my info that Satan sent me when I lost my PMs on Gavin's board.

I still do have the map that was sent as an e-mail but that is about it.
Gavin has made me a mod of TTF....no idea why. But if theres anything you'd like me to retrieve from that site I'll do what I can to get it...

Cornelia

Gavin has made me a mod of TTF....no idea why.
Maybe because you're the open minded... and we all know how much he likes open minded persons! :lol: (ops... couldn't stop the gossip! :rolleyes: )

Anyway Jimbo, we could take the Peragro posts and make a thread here...

Unintentional

I think the last thing we were talking about was that the next person to go on vacation in that area should check out the cave.

I volunteer myself as I will be automobiling around that neck of the woods in early August and would personally like to see the cave. I have a 4.1 megapix TTL digital camera with 512MB flash memory.

PS There seem to be two Peragro threads. MODERATOR POWERS ACTIVATE! FORM OF...ONE THREAD! For those who didn't watch Superfriends every Saturday morning, that means: can the moderators combine these two threads?

Unintentional

He didn't land in Crystal Cave did he? That place is a major tourist attraction and his machine wouldn't be very secure very long.

Jovial_Kitten

Well one is under have you met one? and one is "one's you've read about?"
We'd have to decide which category to place it under.