Analyzing Peragro (Reloaded)

John

Ok I have been, and will be, slightly busy but. I am willing to give out the info on the whereabouts of the cave to 1 individual that the community decides would be best suited to go investigate the site. HOWEVER, it must be agreed upon ahead of time that:
1) the recipient of the information assumes all risks and costs incurred.
2) does not and will not hold this site legally or otherwise liable for anything that might come to them or anyone else they involve in the expedition.
3) they are of legal age (18) and as such will obide by all laws regarding the information.

So, nominate away. On Saturday June 26th, If I can't I ask one of the other administrative staff, to start a voting poll with the names of all the nominees. The poll will be closed Sunday the 27th at 6:00 PM CST.

After that we will poll of the rest of the undisclosed information that can be tracked down using the same guidelines. SO, rally the troops, register, nominate then vote.

Snow

Hmmm - I do have just the person for this cave "job".

My brother-in-law lives in Springfield and is a spilunker. He's even done some paid work for Silver Dollar City in their cave. He may even already be aware of this cave on private land. If someone could PM me the name of the cave I could ask him if he knows of it. Even if not, given there is a map, he could find it.

Here is the thing LOL - Do I have to tell him why he is going there? LMAO
"Hey Bro, I need you to go investigate a time travel story . . . " Oh my. I will if necessary - but I would be happier if I could just say: Please go there and look for such and such, take pictures and send them to me. I am going to Springfield myself sometime this summer/fall - I wish NOW - Then I would just ask him to take me there. If this can wait that long, I would love to do it.

Anyway - What do you think folks? Want me to approach my sister's husband?

From the edge, or maybe a little beyond . . .

Snow Fire Watches

sosuemetoo

If nominated, I will run...if elected I will serve.

I'm still willing to call Rachel and ask questions agreed upon by the members of this board.

I'm not sure what "angle" you want to use. "I'm checking on a friend of a friend who stayed at this motel", or "There was this guy that said he was a time traveller" , or "a friend of mine stayed at your motel and mentioned that you were very helpful to him", or some other thing.

HackimerRob

Snow Fire -if you can pull it off, I'd totally nominate you or your relative.
Sosumetoo- I think you should lead her to the URL, tell her she was mentioned, and ask her what she has to say about it.
I don't think being totally honest with her would be the wrong thing, I mean we'va all been talking about her for weeks now, so why not let her in on it. She might be excited to be part of this thing. What does everyone else think?

Snow

It seemed from what I looked at, that she must already know something - actually quite a bit. She did do the printing - you think she didn't look at it? I think Rob is right, she might be intrigued by the whole thing. And straight up honesty is always easier than pussy footing and sugar coating. Who cares if she thinks we are all nuts - it's not like we have to sit across from her at the office everyday ;-)! Besides - she works in a hotel - she has met every kind of weirdo and crankpot you can imagine already. That I know from personal experience!

Just go fer it Sue - maybe you should start a thread (or is this the place?) on the questions people would like to ask and then make your list from there. In a perfect world Rachel will join the board and answer them herself.

From the edge or maybe a little beyond . . . .

Snow Fire Watches

lev

Snow,

::... That would be great! The information would be neutral and "innocent" ..::.. My vote goes to Snow's in-law ..::

::.. Sue - GO FOR IT ALREADY! You would not be fibbing if you told her you ARE Jason Green's friend :: Don't forget you now have some personal information to back it up ..:: PLEASE DO IT ..::

Klyla

Hi! Glad to see y'all have found safe harbor and am hoping I can be granted dual citizenship.

Meanwhile, back at the old digs I've been hunting for info on whether further attempts have been made to develop Peragro's "cave" film? Last I read there was a possibility of a more "expert" attempt to develop than wallyworld provided.

Anybody know?

Klyla

Phoenix

Originally posted by Jovial_Kitten@Jun 22 2004, 12:11 AM
Well one is under have you met one? and one is \"one's you've read about?\"
We'd have to decide which category to place it under.
It is not that difficult to use some common sense (which started first? which has a catchy name?) and just pick one. Also because most of us did meet him in Gavin's board it isn't all that difficult to just move the thread to the correct forum.

Anyways.

MODERATOR POWERS ACTIVATE! FORM OF...ONE THREAD!
Done.

rolf

Some things I'm pondering:

He scribbled out his signature on his SS card, yet left the name and number.

On his drivers license he scribbled out his name, and his signature, and then after scribbling over them, went ahead and cut those portions out along with his picture.

I still have yet to see why he would do that. Why would it possibly matter if we see how he writes his signature if he is gone? Or if we can put a face to a name?

Unless perhaps the 2 names dont match so he had to completely remove one?