Analyzing Peragro (Reloaded)

John

Rolf is now the sole beneficiary of the Peragro incident. He has all evidence, less the secret word and secret phrase, that I have. I hope his efforts are fruitful and we can all get some answers from his labours.

Phoenix

Originally posted by rolf@Jun 29 2004, 05:50 AM
Some things I'm pondering:

He scribbled out his signature on his SS card, yet left the name and number.

On his drivers license he scribbled out his name, and his signature, and then after scribbling over them, went ahead and cut those portions out along with his picture.

I still have yet to see why he would do that. ?Why would it possibly matter if we see how he writes his signature if he is gone? ?Or if we can put a face to a name?

Unless perhaps the 2 names dont match so he had to completely remove one?
Can you confirm that the 'Green' name does not match the one on the licence and SS?

rolf

I dont know what the name on the DL is, but I'm fairly certain that the DL is a fake as claimed.

I hope to have confirmation of this tommorow.

One thing that Satan could check...
Get a magnifying glass and check out the thin line thats around the Seal in the upper right corner of the front.

If its real, it says various official words.

That part is apparently very hard to fake because of the extremely small lettering.

Other verifications:

Watermark that says Texas in reflected light
Directive to Physician has the first "i" missing a dot. (Destroyed on this license)

I cant remember any others right now.

I'll try to get more research done tomorrow.

Klyla

Rolf, I have a Texas driver's license. The "Directive to physician" on my driver's license is also missing a dot above the first i.

Also, were you saying it did or didn't have a holographic print of Texas? Real ones do.

Snow

I am anxiously awaiting word from Rolf on his excursion to the cave! This was to be the weekend it happens. It is still Holiday in the US so hopefully we will hear from him soon on his outcome.

I still want to go in second string if Rolf doesn't make it or doesn't report.

Yesterday I talked to my family in Springfield for our Holiday Chat on the dreaded speaker phone. I mentioned a cave I might want looked at by my brother-in-law and my brother said "Hey, what about ME?" Well I had not even thought of him for the task for reasons that don't make sense to me now. LOL - He should have been my first thought since he doesn't think I'm completely wacko. No stranger to cave exploring either. It's just that my brother-in-law is still in top physical shape and a well known climber - so I thought of him.

In 1971 my brother (a Boy Scout) and my Father (Boy Scout Leader) planned our summer vacation - one of the most exciting I remember. We went camping and spilunking in Virginia, Kentucky and West Virginia and had many adventures and misadventures. Like me almost jumping off a cliff to get away from a bee. Like my sister and our little pug dog on a leash falling into a cave crack in the dark. Like my dad and brother and sister almost drowning in the Sinks of Gandhi. Like watching my Dad's wallet float out of the sinks a few minutes ahead of him. Oh my. We sure were a crazy bunch back then. I don't know what happened to the rest of them. I'm still crazy.

Anyway, my brother wants to go!

From the edge, or maybe a little beyond . . .

Snow Fire Watches

rolf

Much to my dismay, I could not make it to the cave during my trip. I had too many family obligations that took priority.

Perhaps Snow Fire Watches can get her brother and/or brother-in-law involved since they seem to be nearby.

sosuemetoo

I said I would call Rachel, I cannot get there this summer. I have not received clearance to call her or the motel name that Peragro was at. Until this is given to me I am unable to complete the task.

Snow's brother is a better option. I vote for him to go. He just needs a map.

HackimerRob

Snow, whaddya say?
I'll call Rachel if there's some discussion (again) about what to say and how to handle it.