Ancient Aliens

TimeFlipper

Meh. Your guys let evolution give them the head start so it's the same.
You didn't say they created apes first in order to create people from them.

Harte

No Hartey, you missed my point...My other world scientists had already gone through their evolutionary period...They knew all about us on Earth, and decided to create Human Beings in a much quicker time-period than our own Earths evolutionary process was doing..

Evolution on Earth took billions of years just to get to anthropoids, therefore my other world scientists speeded up things and injected their DNA into the Apes and Voila, 25 million years later, and here we are Hartey! (y):D..

Harte

Evolution from earlier primates would take the same amount of time as your alien scientists took. So it was you that missed my point.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Evolution from earlier primates would take the same amount of time as your alien scientists took. So it was you that missed my point.

Harte

Nah Hartey, without my other world scientists intervening in the creation of Human Beings, there would be no human beings around even now...Our Earth would still be evolving at a much slower rate, than the evolution rate of my other world scientists planet...

Harte

The rate pretty much matches the rate of evolution of other primates.
Guess your scientists speeded them up too?

Harte

TimeFlipper

The rate pretty much matches the rate of evolution of other primates.
Guess your scientists speeded them up too?

Harte

Yep, my other world scientists were busy speeding up our Universe with even more Humanoids....Perhaps there is another planet undergoing its own evolutionary cycle right now, awaiting intervention from those other world scientists :alien:..