Ancient Aliens

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Thanks for that Mudpuppy. Glad you like the link I provided too.

There's not enough threads like this one to hold me at Paranormalis. Just a bunch of BS time travel, new age crapola and ignorant posts about magical spells.
However, there's not very many threads like this anywhere else either. I used to posts multiple times a day at Unexplained-Mysteries too. These days it's gotten so boring that I've been writing all my posts there in limerick form until things change. My protest isn't making much headway.

All the moonbats have moved on to Facebook groups. Most of those groups kick me out after one post because they want so hard to believe a line of pure crap.

Harte

Harte sets me straight if I'm WAY off course. LOL. Smart guy, right Harte?

Angelface239

I think the reptilian stuff comes from translation mix ups.

Zecheria Sitchin (until last October, one of the foremost researchers capable of translating Sumerian) translated it in such a way it seems to imply the serpentine features as well as avian features (think "Winged serpents") as dress and transport descriptions. It was not uncommon to apply plumage to clothes back in the day, and it could have been a custom they've left us.

The serpent aspect surely comes from their transport vehicles - often described as fiery flying serpents. I think it's mostly a mistranslation or a misunderstanding of the true meaning. We can't really tell for sure, because the Sumerians likely had their own literary imagery that was common back then and hard to understand now. And like a good joke loses a lot in translation, it probably does as well.
I heard about how ets can help with changing something in somebodys past i am not sure what Et aliens would be good in gettting in contact with that would be able to help me out with that kind of thing.

TimeFlipper

No I am afraid they don't...And one example is evolution and creation....Did we evolve from apes or were we created by some almighty sky daddy?

You could also tie into your statements, could apes have had human DNA placed into them, from some almighty sky daddy?
Human DNA contains 98% of the Apes DNA, therefore that almighty sky daddy could have injected the Apes on Earth with 2% of human DNA, obtained from its own planet where Human Beings also exist...

It is established through fossil finds, that Apes and Monkeys diverged on Earth about 25 million years ago...Therefore its highly likely that your almighty sky daddy would have been a scientist with a plan to inhabit our beautiful Earth with us Human Beings...Then from time to time the scientists would keep visiting the Earth to see how much we had advanced within our short existence...

Harte

It is established through fossil finds, that Apes and Monkeys diverged on Earth about 25 million years ago...Therefore its highly likely that your almighty sky daddy would have been a scientist with a plan to inhabit our beautiful Earth with us Human Beings...Then from time to time the scientists would keep visiting the Earth to see how much we had advanced within our short existence...
The Genus Homo doesn't appear overnight from simian ancestors. So your scientists had a long term plan.
Odd, so does Evolution.
Same exact plan, in fact.
What a coincidence.

Harte

TimeFlipper

The Genus Homo doesn't appear overnight from simian ancestors. So your scientists had a long term plan.
Odd, so does Evolution.
Same exact plan, in fact.
What a coincidence.

Harte

By contrast Hartey, my other world scientists had a much shorter time span to create Human Beings on Earth than Evolution, which goes back billions of years, starting from a single cell...

Harte

Meh. Your guys let evolution give them the head start so it's the same.
You didn't say they created apes first in order to create people from them.

Harte