Ancient Aliens

Krish

While it is common thinking that the building on the Moon is a fake picture...the reality could be different....

1. We know there was a Inter-dimensional War long ago to 12,350 years ago that lasted something like 17 Galaxies. The details can be had from remote viewing and value from Akashic Records...(Just small ideas whose information is very sketchy ---the opposite side had Red Skin (Devil) and very powerful almost about the same level as our top ones in this side of the Universe...)

2. Last space age civilization was basically Indian in nature...the people that were left was the one that could not travel out of Earth....it happens to people in disaster areas now...some do not want to go...

3. Swastika is a Indian Good Luck symbol. May be they did building designs in that basis and Germans picked it up....knowing the past connections. The people left some 100,000 years ago.

4. Having space age groups then could easily have set up building on Moon long ago...That is my thinking...and we do have friends who keep an eye on the planet for the future when that space age civilization comes back after we hit the space age...

5. We have people from that era who will support in the development of space age by 500 years to the future...That we know....after all, spirits do not die and there were a lot of people then....I was one of them but would not want to discuss it...I could be wrong...

Just some thoughts...could be right or wrong...Thank you.

Last edited:

Harte

While it is common thinking that the building on the Moon is a fake picture...the reality could be different....

1. We know there was a Inter-dimensional War long ago to 12,350 years ago that lasted something like 17 Galaxies. The details can be had from remote viewing and value from Akashic Records...(Just small ideas whose information is very sketchy ---the opposite side had Red Skin (Devil) and very powerful almost about the same level as our top ones in this side of the Universe...)

2. Last space age civilization was basically Indian in nature...the people that were left was the one that could not travel out of Earth....it happens to people in disaster areas now...some do not want to go...

3. Swastika is a Indian Good Luck symbol. May be they did building designs in that basis and Germans picked it up....knowing the past connections. The people left some 100,000 years ago.

4. Having space age groups then could easily have set up building on Moon long ago...That is my thinking...and we do have friends who keep an eye on the planet for the future when that space age civilization comes back after we hit the space age...

5. We have people from that era who will support in the development of space age by 500 years to the future...That we know....after all, spirits do not die and there were a lot of people then....I was one of them but would not want to discuss it...I could be wrong...

Just some thoughts...could be right or wrong...Thank you.
Well, sure.

Except...
Apparently it was all a well-meaning mistake, the original poster hadn’t checked rest of the stories before posting the story on ATS. It didn’t take long before people started pointing out that it’s all just marketing for the film Iron Sky. Still, even on page 6 of the discussion some are still wondering if the picture has been Photoshopped. Some have even been going over Nasa’s employee records to prove there is no Roslyn Villacorta working there!

Honestly, we’re all very flattered by this. I barely had 15 minutes to Photoshop that picture so I’m really happy it stand up to scrutiny!

Harte

Harte

May be let us find out what the Indians did...then again who cares about the truth behind the scene...Oh...well...
Surely, real evidence is to be preferred, though, right?

I mean, linking to something that's bogus doesn't help the case, does it.

Harte

Derrick C.

Well, since this is the kind of forum where I could probably get an insightful, intelligent opinion from sharing my beliefs, I think I will. xD

I'm one of those Ancient Aliens nutters. I mean, full out - I think modern humans are the result of complex genetic engineering on the part of a highly advanced alien civilization that came to Earth looking for resources.

I could go into really, really deep detail about it, but the gist of the story is that on Nibiru (the Annunaki's home planet) there were succession wars over their throne, which eventually led to one brother trying to off the other.

The first brother failed, hops in a spaceship and bails, and eventually finds Earth which he promptly lands upon. After discovering that Earth has massive quantities of gold, he radios back with the information (tying to redeem himself and keep himself from being executed, likely) and Nibiru sends several expedition teams to retrieve large amounts of gold.

Gold is important to the Annunaki because of their planets delicate atmosphere. Their planet has a long, elliptical orbit around the sun, and the length of their orbit is 3600 years to their one year. The planet sustains life because of its highly active volcanoes, which spew debri into the atmosphere, which traps the heat and keeps the planet warm enough to sustain life.

Well, the volcanic activity had been slowing down for a while, and the atmosphere was thinning. Crops were dying, people starving, and war was being threatened to break out. Annunaki scientists decide that gold (an extremely rare material on their own planet) in powdered form added to the atmosphere could easily compensate for the atmospheric loss, so the discovery of large amounts of gold on Earth was a godsend.

The Annunaki expedition teams come to Earth, and for the first few Annunaki years (3600 years per Annunaki year) everything was fine. Then, Annunaki miners revolted against the leader of the mission, Enlil and refused to work. Enlil's half brother, Enki proposes to make workers out of the primitive creatures he has seen inhabiting what they call the Abzu (Africa). Enlil, after initial hesitation agrees to let Enki and Ninharsag (Enki and Enlil's half sister, and chief medical officer) to "tinker" with the species.

After several initial failures (resulting in crossbreeds that could not reproduce) Enki and Ninharsag work out a species that could reproduce, but apparently still retained the ability to copulate with the species before it. This could explain the disaproval of God before the Deluge. This species, essentially devolving itself back into the primitives before it, didn't suit the needs of the Annunaki very long.

Enki and Ninharsag get back to work, but this time, instead of just splicing different breeds of the humanoids together, they splice human DNA with their own, basically creating what we now know as modern humans.

The point I'm making with the genetic engineering part is that gap where there seems to be no evolutionary link - isn't empty. That's the timeline for this event.

Now, the Annunaki had already been through civil wars over slavery on their home planet, and decided that instead of enslaving this new race, they would teach it the essentials of civilization in exchange for the expected labor.

This resolved the labor problem, and also explains why Africa still has the largest gold mine known to man.

Now, I'm going to warn people - this next part could be interpreted as a racial thing, but it is nothing of the sort! These people (whom the Annunaki called the "black headed people") had dark skin. The Annunaki apparently noticed that they were also genetically compatible with these new humans. So...yeah. Apparently some of these alien types got it on with the new race of humans and bore children, which led to the introduction of the genetics needed to carry the white skin trait.

So the theory that Africa is the cradle of civilization is probably extremely correct, and that through interference of the sexual nature, the "gods" (as the humans called and treated them) created a sub race with a different skin colour. And as the gods spread around the world (looking for gold, amongst other things) establishing cities and warring with each other, these races spread across the world with them.

My favourite theory about the Giza Pyramids is that they were built by these gods as basically a fancy landing pad that goes across the Sinai peninsula. There are structures around the world, which mimic exactly the positioning of these pyramids, and found in regions where these cultures wouldn't have the ability to interact with each other.

It is also recorded in the Book of Enki that during the second Pyramid War, Marduk (the firstborn son of Enki) was sealed in the tomb of the Giza pyramid (to die) after going hostile against some of Enlil's sons, but released when Ninharsag and Enki diplomatically stepped in.

What I'm saying is, the Sumerians and even the Maya record these events. They have recorded these events and have treated it like the sacred history it is - and if it was completely made up, why would cultures that would have little contact share so much? Almost all cultures of the world share a story about the Deluge, about creation, and about the actions of the gods.

When the information gets so accumulated as to have reached a critical mass, it is impossible to ignore that we have a lot more to learn about our past than we previously thought.

If anyone wants to actually do some reading on the subject, I highly recommend the 12th Planet series of books by Zecheria Sitchin.

me to but Ancient Alien theory isnt a theory its real real history and they will return soon :) :D