ANIMAL LOVERS: Share stories/photos about pets and animals here!

Samstwitch

Let's try this... Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

I don't know why when I post a video from FB that it comes up like this.. But the hyperlink still says the right location. But, I wonder why my videos don't show? I tried embed media but it said cannot do it from the specified source.. Oh well, enjoy the little video.

The link you posted just shows the Loggin page for Facebook. About trying to embed a code here...If it's from Youtube, you can use the URL in your Browser and then insert it here using the Media Icon on the Toolbar...or copy the 'Share' code and insert it using the Media Icon. Have you tried that, or is that not working for you as well?

Justinian

I tried the media link like I do for youtube. But this is facebook. The media link says I can use facebook. But when I hit enter it comes up with the log in page thing. Now when I hold my mouse over that welcome to facebook message link I posted, it says the correct link is there. Hmm... I also tried copying the link from where I click "Share" on facebook and it says its not a valid media link either.. Dang.. I give up. It was a really cute video of a dog walking around on its two back legs.

Samstwitch

I tried the media link like I do for youtube. But this is facebook. The media link says I can use facebook. But when I hit enter it comes up with the log in page thing. Now when I hold my mouse over that welcome to facebook message link I posted, it says the correct link is there. Hmm... I also tried copying the link from where I click "Share" on facebook and it says its not a valid media link either.. Dang.. I give up. It was a really cute video of a dog walking around on its two back legs.

You can probably find the same video on Youtube. Try doing a search there using the same 'key words' that are posted with the video on Facebook. I do it all the time. I find videos that are posted on the Mainstream News Websites on Youtube.

Samstwitch

Jdetterline, those are hilarious videos...especially the Walking Poodle! :ROFLMAO: Thanks for posting. I just emailed them to my (grown) kids. :)