Another Inside the HDR Thread: Dissecting my HDR

Doc 05

Zenith
It doesnt appear to me that you need instructions on how to build an HDR..
Thanks
I need instructions, help, and feed back on everything.
Nothing is ever "finished"; if it was, we would still be driving Model A Fords.

And I need help building:

1. 3 potentiometer radionics test/project board: (almost finished - waiting on parts)
Your diagram was of great assistance and corrected a mistake in my initial schematics

2. Delta Time Generator: Just received the Sprague 2N128 SBTs today, still working my way through the P. Nichols videos, need to order 555 timer, ordered project boards last night (Radio Shack sale)

3. Delta T antenna: Just started research on this one; it has fantastic potential for all types of applications.

Your help and even your warnings are greatly appreciated and welcomed.

TimeFlipper

Thanks
I need instructions, help, and feed back on everything.
Nothing is ever "finished"; if it was, we would still be driving Model A Fords.

And I need help building:

1. 3 potentiometer radionics test/project board: (almost finished - waiting on parts)
Your diagram was of great assistance and corrected a mistake in my initial schematics

2. Delta Time Generator: Just received the Sprague 2N128 SBTs today, still working my way through the P. Nichols videos, need to order 555 timer, ordered project boards last night (Radio Shack sale)

3. Delta T antenna: Just started research on this one; it has fantastic potential for all types of applications.

Your help and even your warnings are greatly appreciated and welcomed.
Are you saying you did not actually build the HDR in your thread titled, (Another Inside The HDR Thread, Dissecting My HDR)?

Doc 05

Zenith
Are you saying you did not actually build the HDR in your thread titled, (Another Inside The HDR Thread, Dissecting My HDR)?
Correct, I Did Not build the HDR in this thread.

It's one that I purchased from Steven L. Gibbs,
Most owners and enthusiasts of the HDR wants to know whats "under the tape".

Now that Steven has "permanently jumped this timeline"
and no longer is pursuing his passion of time travel (at least not here),
and doesn't need the money from sales.

We can explore and make available all the HDR details
and hopefully promote further research into the HDR phenomenon.

Thanks for the question.

TimeFlipper

At the beginning you didnt give any impression that it wasnt you who constructed the HDR, but iam pleased you have sorted out that oversight...May i suggest you build a modest sized DTA firstly, before embarking on some 8 foot model...It might not be any business of mine, but may i suggest you reply to our members posting below which looks disturbing..

You (or one of your counterparts) sent me an electromagnet and I am eternally grateful. If you ever need rare parts I will gladly send some your way.

Shortly after receiving the electromagnet I was contacted (via snail mail) by someone calling himself Doc 06. He claimed to have sent me an electromagnet and requested some heavy compensation. Immediately, I sent $100,000, thinking it was a small price to pay for such a rare piece of T shaped steel. Now I'm wondering if it was one of your counterparts. :ROFLMAO: Hopefully he at least put it to good use on some sort of Time Travelling machine. I doubt I have seen the last of him.

Doc 05

Zenith
Dissecting the HDR: The control panel and rubbing plate.

1. The heavy duty electrical tape is in fact "heavy duty" (and a pain in the butt to un-tape).

2. Steven had some "unique" building techniques: every time he would tape down a wire,
it would be the only wire; a new wire, a new piece of tape, stacked on top of each other.
It took a little "effort" to work through the tape.

3. The coil is a "caduceus coil", and I remember Steven having trouble with taping the coil to lie flat to the case/rubbing plate.

4. The potentiometers: 2 Radio Shack 10k-Ohm Audio-Taper Potentiometer Catalog №: 2711721
Steven would cut down the shafts to make them fit on the face-plate and have the knobs not too high.

5. The switches: 3 Radio Shack 125VAC SPST Mini Toggle Switch 3A Catalog №: 2750612
Steven use to buy the Radio Shack 250VAC 2P SPST ON-OFF Mini Toggle Switch 6A Catalog №: 2750324, that came with the colored slip=on tips (red, green, and white) But had purchased a bunch of colored tips from Digi-Key so he could buy Radio Shack's other mini switches when the 3 packs were unavailable.

6. The knobs: 2 Radio Shack 1" Molded Hexagonal Control Knobs 4-pack Catalog №: 2740416
Steven originally used guitar control knobs that were numbered 1-10; these "confused" people that didn't understand radionics "tuning" and "stick" reactions and were looking to set-a-date with two dials 1-10.
And trying to write instructions on how to get a "stick reaction", while tuning an HDR is difficult at best.

Unfortunately all I know about Steven's orders from Digi-Key were the Black Bakelite Boxes, the wire, and the light on the control panel. (there could be more)

As I come across and/or remember information, I'll post it.

View attachment 13559

Attachments

• IMG_6386.JPG
    IMG_6386.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6387.JPG
    IMG_6387.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6388.JPG
    IMG_6388.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6389.JPG
    IMG_6389.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6390.JPG
    IMG_6390.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6391.JPG
    IMG_6391.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6393.JPG
    IMG_6393.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6394.JPG
    IMG_6394.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6395.JPG
    IMG_6395.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6397.JPG
    IMG_6397.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 12

Doc 05

Zenith
You (or one of your counterparts) sent me an electromagnet and I am eternally grateful. If you ever need rare parts I will gladly send some your way.

Shortly after receiving the electromagnet I was contacted (via snail mail) by someone calling himself Doc 06. He claimed to have sent me an electromagnet and requested some heavy compensation. Immediately, I sent $100,000, thinking it was a small price to pay for such a rare piece of T shaped steel. Now I'm wondering if it was one of your counterparts. :ROFLMAO: Hopefully he at least put it to good use on some sort of Time Travelling machine. I doubt I have seen the last of him.
Figures; Doc 06 has taken out numerous loans, sold most of my properties, married numerous women across the globe (now I'm stuck with paternity suits), and has threaten every major political leader in the free world and threatened to do terrible things to Winnie the pooh. He then jumps back to his time line leaving me "holding the bag", if you see him kick him in the HDR for me. ;)

Doc 05

Zenith
The HDR Caduceus Coil:
I'm not sure, but knowing Steve it's probably 7 feet of wire.
Steve used esoteric numerology on the HDR with the "Holy" numbers of 7 over 12
The power cord, electromagnet wire, and time coil wires are all 7 foot in length.
There are 7 components on the face of the HDR and 12 components inside.
This is just one of the many reasons the Gibbs HDR worked better than other models (intention).

IMG_6398.JPG

FarOutThere

The potentiometers: 2 Radio Shack 10k-Ohm Audio-Taper Potentiometer Catalog №: 2711721
Steven would cut down the shafts to make them fit on the face-plate and have the knobs not too high.

My pots are Linear 50K, also Radio Shack branded. I don't think these bad boys are ever coming back into stock.

It's good to see you got the square neon lamp, they are very hard to find now, and definitely something we would want to see.

I was never able to find perfect toggle switch caps in the exact cream-white color that is on my HDR, despite several samples from DigiKey. I can probably learn to eventually live with it, although it is a challenge to get through each day, knowing my HDR colors are slightly off.

My caduceus is wound the same as yours, except it uses speaker wire instead of enamel.

steven chiverton

still waiting to see under the diodes board as for the 50k linear potentiometers they have plenty here and are the same brands gibbs used and i brought some from america to on e bay and they the same as the ones jaycar electronics sells and are said to be 500vdc rated to

Last edited: