Another Inside the HDR Thread: Dissecting my HDR

Doc 05

Zenith
My pots are Linear 50K, also Radio Shack branded. I don't think these bad boys are ever coming back into stock.

It's good to see you got the square neon lamp, they are very hard to find now, and definitely something we would want to see.

I was never able to find perfect toggle switch caps in the exact cream-white color that is on my HDR, despite several samples from DigiKey. I can probably learn to eventually live with it, although it is a challenge to get through each day, knowing my HDR colors are slightly off.

My caduceus is wound the same as yours, except it uses speaker wire instead of enamel.
Thanks, I wonder if that off-white cream color is from age, and it started out white.

So, just spill coffee from cigarette stained fingers on the white end caps (not the HDR)
and see if they turn cream-color ;)

I believe some of the early HDR models used speaker wire.

I remember Steve telling me one time, that while developing the HDR,
he wanted to make all components available from Radio Shack.
He wanted to sell "Time Reports" and have the parts available to readers.

Doc 05

Zenith
At the beginning you didnt give any impression that it wasnt you who constructed the HDR, but iam pleased you have sorted out that oversight...May i suggest you build a modest sized DTA firstly, before embarking on some 8 foot model...It might not be any business of mine, but may i suggest you reply to our members posting below which looks disturbing..
Thanks,

Good thinking; make a scaled down model of "the Delta T Antenna - Meditation Platform",
a working prototype with a small sitting Budda as the scale for life-size.

It would make for a good patio sculpture
and hopefully when we power it up, the Budda disappears. ;)

And if Doc 06 shows up, don't lend him you car. ;)

Doc 05

Zenith
View attachment 13577
Steven Gibbs lives forever. I have a picture of him.
Thanks,
Hate to break it to you; but that's a picture of Art Bell
and the HDR that Steven Gibbs sent Art for the radio interview.

It's a great piece of history, thank you for sharing it.

Glenn Lary Anderson of KGHOST Radio in Nevada,
has been looking for that HDR unit from Art Bells estate.
https://www.kghostradio.com/contact-radio-archive-shows.html

Glenn Lary sounds just like Art Bell, it's scary.

FarOutThere

Thanks, I wonder if that off-white cream color is from age, and it started out white.

I considered that too, but it looks like a definite cream. When it is compared to actual white the difference becomes more evident.

I remember Steve telling me one time, that while developing the HDR,
he wanted to make all components available from Radio Shack.
He wanted to sell "Time Reports" and have the parts available to readers.

That's fantastic! I was browsing old Radio Shack catalogs looking for old parts.

Found a "Samarium Cobalt" magnet listed in one of them. Was kind of hoping it would say "Samarian" :ROFLMAO:

lamdo263

Thanks
I need instructions, help, and feed back on everything.
Nothing is ever "finished"; if it was, we would still be driving Model A Fords.

And I need help building:

1. 3 potentiometer radionics test/project board: (almost finished - waiting on parts)
Your diagram was of great assistance and corrected a mistake in my initial schematics

2. Delta Time Generator: Just received the Sprague 2N128 SBTs today, still working my way through the P. Nichols videos, need to order 555 timer, ordered project boards last night (Radio Shack sale)

3. Delta T antenna: Just started research on this one; it has fantastic potential for all types of applications.

Your help and even your warnings are greatly appreciated and welcomed.
Please keep in mind is that with HDR use you split the soul from the body and your body's memory on comes back after the process of sleep. Sometimes and I have heard of this occurring before, parallelism occurs to where you get a third view after HDR use, of your own reality. I'd go ahead and use, if this is your choice, but some transient phenomena, does at times does occur with some levels of HDR use?

lamdo263

@lamdo263 do you own a HDR?
I was subjected to a device like it, but cannot discuss in detail. Parallelism occurs sometimes either as a medical cause or use of such a device. Sometimes after one is done, you don't necessarily bio-locate, but gain an extra temporal view into your doings.

Example, is you stop at a superette for a loaf of bread and while your'e in the process of paying the checkout clerk, you not only see you hand the money to the clerk right before you, but also from another view in back of the store. One may also see themselves walking in the store as yourself is walking out. Nothing abnormal here, move along? !

Doc 05

Zenith
Please keep in mind is that with HDR use you split the soul from the body and your body's memory on comes back after the process of sleep. Sometimes and I have heard of this occurring before, parallelism occurs to where you get a third view after HDR use, of your own reality. I'd go ahead and use, if this is your choice, but some transient phenomena, does at times does occur with some levels of HDR use?

Cool; you own an HDR too.

Doc 05

Zenith
I was subjected to a device like it, but cannot discuss in detail. Parallelism occurs sometimes either as a medical cause or use of such a device. Sometimes after one is done, you don't necessarily bio-locate, but gain an extra temporal view into your doings.

Example, is you stop at a superette for a loaf of bread and while your'e in the process of paying the checkout clerk, you not only see you hand the money to the clerk right before you, but also from another view in back of the store. One may also see themselves walking in the store as yourself is walking out. Nothing abnormal here, move along? !
Thanks,
I always tell people that using the HDR is like "taking an industrial can opener to your third eye".
Its use is differently a "shortcut" to years of meditation, but this "enlightenment" comes with a price.
Careful what you wish for.