Anti gravity device shematics Alexey CHEKURKOV

TimeFlipper

I think what you are trying to say in one sentence is this>>>(The circuit diagram has no parts details because if you built the Anti-Gravity device, you might hurt yourself) :LOL:...

lamdo263

I think what you are trying to say in one sentence is this>>>(The circuit diagram has no parts details because if you built the Anti-Gravity device, you might hurt yourself) :LOL:...
Not to me, if this tiny present you say was for me. Technically and I've seen this device before. It's like time traveling to a 1960s home, taking the phone off the wall a then when you come back to this time, try blending a cell phone, onto an old analog phone. That's as precisely as I can put it. So apparently there's some kind of insect, in the jar of Vaseline.

TimeFlipper

Not to me, if this tiny present you say was for me. Technically and I've seen this device before. It's like time traveling to a 1960s home, taking the phone off the wall a then when you come back to this time, try blending a cell phone, onto an old analog phone. That's as precisely as I can put it. So apparently there's some kind of insect, in the jar of Vaseline.
What happens when you "blend" the digital cell phone onto an old analogue phone?

Impulsiveliar

Yes, but translation into a peripheral device is not clear and lacking. 2.They already pulled the levitation action off, if you go to the first you tube source, then down to the black & white photo of a man wearing a winter coat, levitating on a platform off of the ground.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZxKT3BzBZOVVy8_YzP6Yw/videos

So in essence what we're being lead into here, is a promise date with someone, they show you a little something that really perks one's interest. But as your'e sitting there is the pancake house getting ready for a really special evening, your date gets in the car, goes the other side of town completely away from you, then has a sandwich and a beer forgetting you all together.

Your'e then sitting there at ten in the evening saying to yourself, "like when's my hot date going to show up"? Items do not match here. I mean anyone can jet to any of the gravity spots of the world and take notes, but is there a reason that we're getting only half reversing information here? I mean this is like idea-interruptus?!

Let me help you here. There coitus interruptus, which is when you say. Hey ohh I'd like to whoa whoa, then, "What' mom's on the phone"? Then there Idea-interruptus, which is "Mmgh it could be? Run out get the tools and what I need for this project, oh I'll have a pizza and you forget about this.

p.s. Do not try this without adult supervision
im going to build it too but a better one

TimeFlipper

Not sure I’m going to experiment around and get a hold of the inventor see if he can help me I’ll let you know if I come up with anything
Find out the "values" of the electrolytic capacitors too, and i dont mean how much in money they cost you, when i said "values"..
As you are "experimenting around", or just randomly guessing, dont expect it to work..