Anti Gravity

Martian

Read the message i sent to Einstein...You too are grasping at straws
If that's what you want to think, go ahead.

I will point out, however, that you measured current on the copper tube incorrectly. Voltage is measured by connecting the multimeter in parallel, whereas current is measured in series. There's just no way you're going to be able to accurately measure the current flowing inside a pipe by placing the leads on the pipe surface. :rolleyes:
Wrong again..I was measuring current, not voltage...Thats why i put..Microamps
Just because the multimeter displays a current value doesn't mean you've connected it properly.

TimeFlipper

If that's what you want to think, go ahead.

I will point out, however, that you measured current on the copper tube incorrectly. Voltage is measured by connecting the multimeter in parallel, whereas current is measured in series. There's just no way you're going to be able to accurately measure the current flowing inside a pipe by placing the leads on the pipe surface. :rolleyes:
Wrong again..I was measuring current, not voltage...Thats why i put..Microamps
Just because the multimeter displays a current value doesn't mean you've connected it properly.
Do the experiment yourself...Its cheap enough, but make certain THAT you know how to measure current accurately.....Do the experiment for yourself..i told you that yesterday...dont simply pontificate.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
OK, when I first came across this phenomena, I devised an experiment to prove that current has to flow for the observed dragging effect.

Here is how I did it. Since the theory is that a current is flowing and creating a magnetic field, I came up with a way to make or break the circuit. If you break the circuit, no dragging effect is observed. So I made a pancake coil to simulate a metal disk. I shorted the ends together. You could also use an ammeter. I should see the same behavior because I am allowing the current to flow.

Then I ran the pancake coil as an open circuit. With no way for the current to flow, I should get no dragging effect.

As you can see in the videos I made, the theory works. Thus proving a current is flowing in a conductor if a dragging effect is present.

Now you can do the same thing. Get some PVC pipe, big enough to let your magnets fall through. Then wind a solenoid coil on the outside. The entire length of the PVC pipe. Connect the ends of the solenoid together. Drop your magnets through. You should see a dragging effect. You can also measure the current draw this way too. Now disconnect the shorted solenoid, and drop the magnets through. No dragging effect with an open circuit. This should be proof enough to you that a current has to be flowing for the dragging effect to occur. I meant no disrespect to you at all. I was merely trying to be helpful in getting you to understand this phenomena.

When I first came across this phenomena, I was just as mystified as you are. At the time, I dubbed the phenomena "Sticky Space". But as you can see, I continued to try and understand what was going on.

I didn't stop there. I actually attempted to turn this into a true anti-gravity propulsion drive. I found out more about how the rules of mother nature work in the process. It turns out there is a missing piece of the puzzle to make it work. Until I find that piece, No anti-gravity drive.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

For Gods sake Einstein you are talking about electromagnetism again!!!
Oh and using a PVC pipe this time LMAO!!!!..When will you get it into your head that i used copper piping with 2 little neodymian magnets dropping through the copper tube...You were wrong the first time when you mentioned the Lorentz effect, and now your back to it again!!
Please stick to my original posting regarding the Anti-Gravity system i mentioned...........Try starting your own thread about electromagnetism as it looks very good..I want other members apart from you and Martian to pitch in on this thread, so please think about them will you?
All you are doing is cofusing our other members with your postings...

So again i ask you, please start your own thread about electromagnetics, i will contribute to it as well.....
By the way, the first 6 second video clip you posted was showing the Lorentz Force pushing away an aluminium disk..
The second 6 second video clip you showed was a neodymian magnet inducing an attractive field within a disc of aluminium..

TimeFlipper

Telling people not to post on your thread is the surest way to make sure that they do, and maybe they'll even derail it.

Who wants to hear my favorite tuna casserole recipe? :D
Youre right..i overlooked the fact that certain members are very childish :p