Antigravity Experiments?

That may be how T T Brown’s thrusters work with a dielectric, an insulator material, in vacuum. I’ve heard, I could be wrong, mere ion lifters in vacuum show nearly no signs of thrust, but have a dielectric to block the charges from shorting, and then it causes force

so every high voltage capacitor in the world is thrusting itself around on circuit boards?
No, ASYMMETRICAL capacitors. From my perspective, having a regular parallel plate capacitor produces no thrust. But by having a significant difference in surface area, a strong dielectric, and high voltage, one obtains propulsion

NaturalPhilosopher

only very high voltage and only round capacitor plates for DC
don't need asymmetric plates if you know how to utilize high frequency high voltage AC correctly

remember what eric dollard said.
capacitance has counterspace
inductors have space.

so what are the qualities of counterspace when generated with high frequency AC?
answer that and you'll have your solution

only very high voltage and only round capacitor plates for DC
don't need asymmetric plates if you know how to utilize high frequency high voltage AC correctly

remember what eric dollard said.
capacitance has counterspace
inductors have space.

so what are the qualities of counterspace when generated with high frequency AC?
answer that and you'll have your solution
I have heard J L Naudin found thrust when using specific pulsed high voltage systems into capacitors

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
To date I have not seen any fact finding explanation for TT Brown's device or lifters. But I was thinking that maybe things would start to make more sense if I tried to map the forces on the electron using my 3-D map.

We know the electron is 1/2 of an electric field. A mono-pole. So I merely put one direction down, say the X axis on the 3-D map. For the Y axis I'll place the gravitational force. And the Z axis I will place the nuclear force.

Now the lifter makes more sense on how it works. A charge field builds up on the inside area of the vertical plates. The field is dominantly horizontal. A much smaller field develops between the wire plate and the edge of the vertical plates. That leaves two other force directions available. I'm suggesting that one of those two other forces is the gravitational force oriented in the vertical direction.

NaturalPhilosopher

there's a difference between gravity and electrogravity force
the photon responsible for gravity isn't producing a force on a particle as the same direction as the gravity photon. that's what is confusing everyone

then ontop of that, you can produce a similar force as gravity at any angle using NON-EM induced by EM.

gravity is a composite field

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Using the map I pointed out that the electric fields dominate direction is horizontal. That leaves something else for the vertical direction. I didn't choose the nuclear force because we know that force although very strong does not extend beyond the nucleus. If the nuclear force does have an associated field, it would need amplification to extend further out. That leaves a gravity like force to occupy that direction in space on the electron. Now if you want to call it electrogravity that is fine with me. I'm just trying to simplify things for easier understanding.

Yes I do agree gravity is a composite field. I suspect all three dimensions of space have separate forces that make them distinct and different from each other. All 3 contribute to the phenomena we call gravity.