Antigravity Experiments?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Are there any antigravity field experiments? Not like electrogravitics, I mean a way to create a field that repels mass? Thanks

I do have something that might be of interest to you. This video is of a magnetic field repelling an aluminum metal plate accelerating toward a magnet:

Back when I was in school this was called the Lorentz force. It is completely understandable using Faraday's left hand rule. Except that Google censors that information. Some guy named John Ambrose Flemming is now given the credit for all of Michael Faraday's achievements. The information available under Flemming's name is all bullshit. Don't be fooled! You've been warned!

This following video shows a magnet attracting a magnesium plate as the magnet starts accelerating away. Only during acceleration does the attraction occur. This is also understandable using Faraday's left hand rule.

In this following video I use a pancake coil to demonstrate that the moving magnetic field causes current to flow in a circular pattern creating repulsion for acceleration toward the coil. And attraction for acceleration away from the coil. Please notice I have a shorting bar connecting both ends of the coil at the top of the coil.

In this last video I show what happens if I remove the shorting bar from the pancake coil.

You might think so what? But through experimental observation I just demonstrated that I can turn on and off both attractive and repulsive magnetic weight. So what if I turn on some magnetic weight in one direction and off in the reverse direction? It seems to me that would produce the reaction-less space drive long sought after.

As I recall there was a guy named Norman Dean that developed a device called the Dean Drive. He patented the device without divulging the proprietary information that would make the device work. But there were documented private demonstrations that demonstrated he did have something. He offered the device to the government for a million dollars. They wouldn't buy it. So he took the secret to the grave with him.

Now just so you know, I haven't developed this device into something practical. Something called money is what holds me back. And I don't know yet if mother nature has more hoops for me to jump through before obtaining a reaction-less drive. But the experimental facts demonstrated are very compelling.

Last edited:
I was looking through old posts and found this one quite interesting.

I was looking through old posts and found this one quite interesting.

Very interesting. However, I also wish to prove the experiment, but I do not have any equipment nor material for such a project as replicating Bob Lazar’s

TimeFlipper

Of coarse, as I should. I should also understand how this works. I have yet to find an explanation as to how the Mehess effect works. Like how placing a permanent magnet next to an electromagnet would counter the force of gravity

I get the distinct feeling that by merely placing a permanent magnet next to an electromagnet, it will counter the force of gravity o_O..
Considering the thousands of scrap yard electromagnets around, you would expect at least a few cars would be flying around the scrap yards with photos taken of them :D..