Antigravity Experiments?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
All that's needed now is to turn all the wonderful theories into a practical reality (y):D..

Perhaps it is our reality. Since we already have a working lifter device that demonstrates my working theory.

And what about TT Browns device? His device uses flat capacitor plates that direct the dominate electric field in the vertical direction. That would rule out both the gravitational and nuclear forces as the source of motion. Electric field propulsion.

This just gives me an idea on how to go about developing something that would amplify the nuclear force.

TimeFlipper

Never! Didn't I share my dream experience about my last nightmare?

Perhaps you are feeling a bit competitive. Spill the beans! Maybe you have a working time machine.

NP is an excellent theoretician, he is very imaginative, and I don't mean that in any nasty way..
I have seen your practical side and that has always impressed me...You, would be the nearest to building any Time-Machine, imho..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
NP is an excellent theoretician, he is very imaginative, and I don't mean that in any nasty way..
I have seen your practical side and that has always impressed me...You, would be the nearest to building any Time-Machine, imho..

I've known NP for a long time. He has a vast amount of knowledge that he has exposed himself to. He knows a lot more than he is willing to say sometimes. I respect that about him. I know that I cannot build a time machine by myself. It will be a collaborative effort. It's quite possible that everyone is overthinking the design of a time machine. It may be just some simple observation that is just overlooked and taken for granted.

TimeFlipper

I've known NP for a long time. He has a vast amount of knowledge that he has exposed himself to. He knows a lot more than he is willing to say sometimes. I respect that about him. I know that I cannot build a time machine by myself. It will be a collaborative effort. It's quite possible that everyone is overthinking the design of a time machine. It may be just some simple observation that is just overlooked and taken for granted.

What has he constructed?