Antigravity Experiments?

TimeFlipper

I ran across an interesting interaction with magnets this morning on YouTube:

This behavior exactly mimics the behavior of an electron attracted to a nucleus. Then it seems to run into an impenetrable barrier.

You appear to have aged a lot since i last saw you on video, and you now have the classic "posh voice" of an intellectual English guy o_O..
What happened to the great "Bronx" dialect you had? :fp::LOL:..
Great video though (y):D..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You appear to have aged a lot since i last saw you on video, and you now have the classic "posh voice" of an intellectual English guy o_O..
What happened to the great "Bronx" dialect you had? :fp::LOL:..
Great video though (y):D..

Sorry, none of my videos have me in them. Just others like me that have an interest in physics.

I did some testing with the Mehess effect using my strongest electromagnet I got from Amazon. It’s a 50 kg lifting electromagnet, made for 12 volts. I inputted 120 volts from a diode rectifier and cardiac transformer, but the problem is it seemed to INCREASE in gravitational pull, since the gram scale measured an increase of weight. Also, when I have materials underneath the electromagnet from the scale, creating a distance, it’s effect is less measurable. I’m likely going to have to create a lever or obtain a mechanical scale

NaturalPhilosopher

well yeah the gram scale is electronic silly rabbit.
need a mechanical scale and ideally one that isn't composed of any steel.
I'd build a wood balance beam scale instead.
which isn't too difficult, just a wood beam balanced in the center on a pivot
put weight at one end equal to the weight of the electromagnets on the other.

like a seesaw

Last edited:

Jedi963

I don't know why people dismiss and/or overlook the work of T T Brown and his anti-gravity methods...Yes its true that certain "governmental agencies" said that all his work simply proved that it was an "ion wind" which was propelling the movement of his flying disks and had nothing at all to do with actual anti-gravity...Yeah Right! :fp::LOL:

T T Browns anti-gravity work consisted of a dielectric material (Ceramic or glass as an example) that had a massive amount of voltage applied to it....You might recall during World War 2 the Nazi Fly Trap, that was believed to be a concrete construction that held a large flying disk which was being electrically charged up with a massive amount of voltage coming from a nearby Electrical Power Station...Below is a picture of the Fly Trap..

View attachment 9329
This fly trap is in Poland .Everything is true.on YouTube you can find 2 short videos from 2 WW and you can see inside UFO (shape like big bell).on the bell is swastica and the UFO is held by chains from each post ,bell is in the air and looks like they doing or checking how take control about this UFO.

start at edge

This fly trap is in Poland .Everything is true.on YouTube you can find 2 short videos from 2 WW and you can see inside UFO (shape like big bell).on the bell is swastica and the UFO is held by chains from each post ,bell is in the air and looks like they doing or checking how take control about this UFO.
Here on this site you can link YouTube videos in your posts (and/or replies), so please share those 2 videos with us.