Any info about vortexes

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven chiverton

@steven chiverton Cousin Steve, how do you differentiate normal gravity such as we have on Earth with the Gravity Waves on UFOs and their detection?..
The same question can be asked of the Gravity Wave "sensors"...imho you will need a lot more than just a ceramic capacitor....

From what I recall about sensing/detecting Gravity Waves (in the Universe), there is firstly the necessity to be in a Gravity free environment on or near our Earth, or obviously any sensor/detector readings would simply be ruined..
if the gravity wave sensors were picking up the earths gravity waves they would would sound off continuously but it dosent so i think the ones generated by real ufos seem to make a difference is the best way i can say it

TimeFlipper

if the gravity wave sensors were picking up the earths gravity waves they would would sound off continuously but it dosent so i think the ones generated by real ufos seem to make a difference is the best way i can say it
Cousin Cobber...If the so called gravity wave detector didnt sound off when you switched it on, it obviously was because it "cannot" pick up any gravity waves at all..

steven chiverton

my last one had a fault but the years ive spent listening to them are amazing if ye read my pdf file uploaded in here of my 2 years of monitoring with it i even seen 2 ufos and got signals from them but after i think i stopped logging them but one stopped right overhead near me at night while i was recording it to they use a propulsion system that allows them to gravitate away from the earth hence gravity waves is the best way i can explain it and these detectors really do hear them and react to them they somehow influence the charge on the sensor ceramics plates and it even picks up tones to something from them , ive started monitoring again now and so far ive had some strange stuff for sure uncle time flipper , Gregory hodowanec who invented them sure was onto something look him up Gregory hodowanecs gravity wave detectors.
these things can hear a shockwave from a screaming bigfoot

TimeFlipper

my last one had a fault but the years ive spent listening to them are amazing if ye read my pdf file uploaded in here of my 2 years of monitoring with it i even seen 2 ufos and got signals from them but after i think i stopped logging them but one stopped right overhead near me at night while i was recording it to they use a propulsion system that allows them to gravitate away from the earth hence gravity waves is the best way i can explain it and these detectors really do hear them and react to them they somehow influence the charge on the sensor ceramics plates and it even picks up tones to something from them , ive started monitoring again now and so far ive had some strange stuff for sure uncle time flipper , Gregory hodowanec who invented them sure was onto something look him up Gregory hodowanecs gravity wave detectors.
these things can hear a shockwave from a screaming bigfoot
Cobber, the only sounds you are picking up are basic audio sounds that might or might not come from a UFO...The sensors do not pick up gravity waves even if they use a ceramic capacitor...When you switch on the sensors you hear absolutely nothing, and that should tell you those sensors cannot pick up gravity waves, its 100% clear evidence...

I have no interest in Gregory hodowanecs gravity wave detectors because they simply do not pick up gravity waves, and what proof of detecting gravity waves does hearing a "shockwave from a screaming bigfoot"?...How do you even know its a bigfoot screaming?....If you want to believe gravity wave detectors exist, thats youre prerogative...

I think you would be much closer to the real truth if you actually put, "The UFO propulsion system allows them to NEGATE the Earths gravity pull"....Now that can be proved for hundreds of extremely and instantaneously fast moving UFOs thats been seen over the decades...But as for the gravity wave detectors, there is 100% proof they "dont" work..

Reactions: Art

steven chiverton

well i saw 2 ufos and the detector went crazy mostly on one of them the other was a faint signal and it must of been going from rooftop to roof top as if looking for something and this one was heavily pixilated as if cloaked it had a long tail to but because ive seen them and got signals from them i have to assume they was emitting something in the gravity wave propulsion system that made them detectable and that was good enough for me to see and get a signal so what else could the unit be doing and these were real life sightings i stick to what results i got as for proof its useless anyhow as some dont except it but some may as i saw them when i got the signals and thats good enough to me the first vortex ive seen was in the air in broard daylight and i dident have the gravity wave detector then but wished i did as it was exactly as den rad the scare crow described in his blogs to as a donut shaped c circular ring of water looking to . as for shockwaves from a screaming bigfoot a man in Australia seen a yowie and was interviewed on the yowie hunters channel i got the notification of it the sighting was at serpentine dam area western Australia ive been to that dam he said it screamed at him in such a high pitch scream you could hear it miles away and he said it was so loud he felt it vibrate his chest and eyes to , like many people have claimed so the vibration would shake the sensing ceramic capacitor of the gravity wave detector and register a signal to like having a speaker fixed into the same gravity wave detector circuit box dosent help as the vibrations from the white noise triggers off the sensor so you see what i mean sound vibrations can set off the sensor so you cant have a speaker installed into the same box it has to be headphones on a long chord. and if you look at some of the bigfoot sightings videos youll know what i mean about how they screem out so loud people have felt the vibrations hit them in the chest to so even blowing on the gravity wave detector ceramic capacitors generates vibrations that sets it off to , and if they dont sense gravity waves them there has to be something associated with that that can set it off in these circuits so the clues are there you just have to look for some have you read my pdf file yet

Attachments

• DETECTABLE SIGNALS FOR THESE DAYS.pdf
    64 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Novram

Places where there are triangles, may have portals to other dimensions. Like the Bermuda
triangle, the Great Lakes Triangle, the Bridgewater Triangle in Massachusetts, Shamans Portal in Oklahoma. If you find gateway, a vortex can lead you through another dimension, to an alternate universe. The problem is getting back. Like in Star Trek, The Voyage Home, remember where you parked.

lamdo263

I know vortexes are leakages of interdimensional energy of a sort but how does one go about finding one and safely experimenting. I’ve searched the great google and find lots about Sedona but not much on what they actually are, besides funnel shape created by a whirling motion. i live in the states so it would be possible for me to visit Sedona and see for myself if it exist. Any help is always greatly appreciated - wanderer toastwang :barefoot:
Sedona's awfully large and the entire areas affected by vortexes. Being in Sedona for even a day changes a person. Seems to get happy, in a religious way. Personality also changes.* For just finding vortexes on a filed before you, in mid Summer looks for bugs like midges, which are mosquito sized, to congregate over vortexes. This is your simplest way to find them.

If you're using a time travel device, best to try and distill what Steve has given you, into a near cell phone sized unit. This way people passing by won't get suspicious.

steven chiverton

as for vortexes if no ones come back then theres no information from any of them to tell you whats at the end so but has anyone been able to detect a vortex if theres bugs like midgies flying around these insects were commonly flying around areas in the 70s to but no one was talking about them indicating a vortex to be in the area

Status
Not open for further replies.